Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mike's drug problem

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Mike's drug problem

Mike a regular poster on this forum, who is apparently a druggo and is currently getting professional help to combat he's drug problem so let's all wish him and hope he recovers quickly

Our hearts are with Mike get well buddy.

Fav. Player

Canada

Day 1: Today I stared at myself in the mirror until I noticed there was a vein on my ear. I tried yelling at it...I thought maybe that would've made it go away. Turns out it was my Chia Pet's evil plan all along. I went outside to try and find some empty containers so I can fill them with reruns of The Apprentice.

Day 2: My coach told me I gained a few pounds and should try and take it easy with fast food. The next day I told his son Alex that his dad died just for fun. Wow did I laugh.

Day 3: I killed a Korean.

Day 4: Walking home from work, I noticed an old lady walking across the street. She was about 55...maybe even 94 or something who the hell knows. Anyways I threw a cinder block at her to see how fast her reflexes were, turns out they aren't very fast. I'm serving 3 months under house arrest.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Day 1: Today I stared at myself in the mirror until I noticed there was a vein on my ear. I tried yelling at it...I thought maybe that would've made it go away. Turns out it was my Chia Pet's evil plan all along. I went outside to try and find some empty containers so I can fill them with reruns of The Apprentice.

Day 2: My coach told me I gained a few pounds and should try and take it easy with fast food. The next day I told his son Alex that his dad died just for fun. Wow did I laugh.

Day 4: Walking home from work, I noticed an old lady walking across the street. She was about 55...maybe even 94 or something who the hell knows. Anyways I threw a cinder block at her to see how fast her reflexes were, turns out they aren't very fast. I'm serving 3 months under house arrest.
    well folks this is an example of the growing problem of drug abuse by teenagers poor old mike. it seems mike's treatment isn't going well.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Mike reminds me of a friend

Get well soon man

BTW did you really kill a Korean?

Greece

10 years of FIF

I think we should consider a special (two-letters) test for new entries

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

^I don't get it

Greece

10 years of FIF
    It's confirmed that the test is needed guys!

P.S: It's nothing exe

Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

Australia

poor mike...
    ..i gues the fact that australia shits all over canda, has finally forced him to go over the edge. poor korean guy..like the shoutbox he must have suffered a horrible death.

as durai said
    Our hearts are with Mike get well buddy.
    hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

LOL this fackin kid. He reminds me of a younger me....right down to the racism, drug addiction and throwing sh1t at old people.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

mike why don't you tell us about how it all started and who got you hooked on crack?

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Man if Toni comes here go and sign for Fiorentina, you and Mutu in atack, boat on drogs, you will be unstopblle.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

we gotta stock up on anti drug vaccine or he might get bird flu if it persist.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

What does bird flu has to do with Mike's drug problem???

Edit: Kids, today I celebrate post no. 200! woot!

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Wahahahahaha away fore 2 weeks and first thing i read is this tread u guys crack me up especially the new ones!!!!!
    whahahhahha
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Adriano@10
    Wahahahahaha away fore 2 weeks and first thing i read is this tread u guys crack me up especially the new ones!!!!!
    whahahhahha
    it's not funny mike has a serious drug problem everyone on the forum is trying to make him go get help.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    it's not funny mike has a serious drug problem everyone on the forum is trying to make him go get help.

Me too. Get well Mike, you are nice guy. And it is sure not funny, those who think this is funny, they should get help too.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Probably the funniet thing I have ever read on this forum. Awesome stuff Mikey if you are this funny while on drugs then you should consider staying on the stuff man. Im sure big Hamoudie would fund your addiction as long as you gave him some "favours" in return.

"It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

so how's it going mike?

made any progress in rehab?

or have you hit rock bottom?

are you mugging old people and kids for to fuel your lifestyle?

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    dont turn emo

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

i dont want bad of anyone <

even i dont know MIKE i wish hope and luck to recover as quickly as possible
    im saying this with all my heart

>>god will help you MIKE
    Marco Materazzi :“Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: I’ll be Inter for life,”