Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best and worst Inter players? The friendliest and the most arrogant?

Fav. Player
    Captaino &

The best and worst Inter players? The friendliest and the most arrogant?

hey i was just wondering about how the personallity of these inter players, are they good and fun people like i would imagine stanki to be really friendly and a player like Matrix to be hot headed or something on real life!! if you know anything about any Inter player or maybe you've met them please comment..
    -thanks, FORZA INTER! foga Milan
    FORZA INTER

“ Forza Milan or Juve? It’s a sentence which I believe is stupid.”-me

"Noi abbiamo un Capitano che gioca al calcio meglio di Pelé e Maradona"
    ("We have a Captain that plays football better than Pelé and Maradona").

TI AMO INTER !!FORZA INTER!!

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

i think the best and friendliest must be adriano and the meanest and most brutal would be matrix
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

the best bergomi

the worst brechet

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    the best bergomi

the worst brechet
    brechet was a big flop for us

Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    yeah but he's still a player of some potential.
    yeah maybe he will perform at real sociedad
    Last edited by Handoyo; 28 Jul 06 at 07:59.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

The best and friendliest: Adriano

The most dangerous player: Matrix

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner1908
    The best and friendliest: Adriano

The most dangerous player: Matrix
    same here man,matrix cant seem to go a game without bruises or breaking someones leg that shows he plays with passion.even i play football like that thats why i always fight with people

I don't want to sound like a Matrix-lover, but I think meanest player is not a very fitting title for the man. After the World Cup defeat of Germany, Matrix went over to console a weeping Ballack. If you want to describe him by his actions on the field, call him "the most aggressive player". I can completely identify with the man, because I also was a player with less skill than my mates but loads of passion.

It's also wrong to try to label the players on a polar scale of nicest to meanest. Realize that each player is different and things aren't so simple.

Martins may seem like the jolliest man on the pitch with his multiple somersaults, but remember the super-serious Oba we saw with the "Warrior" hairstyle against Villareal? Same man, but two completely different personalities.

It's awfully difficult to judge the personalities of the players by just watching their play on the TV. Many of them behave like regular athletes as they celebrate when goals are scored and mope after a poor performance.

It's probably the interviews and special writeups in publications like the Inter Magazine and Gazzetta that let fans know who on the team is the strong silent type and who enjoys playing the role of club clown.

From my own observation, I only noticed a few real troublemakers. Veron would have to be public enemy number one, as I think his friendship with Mancini (guaranteed spot) gave him a cockiness that hurt the club. Starting a verbal war with Adriano was a big diss to the club, especially when the latter was struggling to find form. I believe Veron also committed some mean (blatant and dirty) fouls and walked on occassions when we needed him the most (Arrubarena's header goal).

-Jesse

PS If anyone has translated features of in-depth player profiles, that would be great. I really would like to know who the jokesters/brains/warriors on the team are.
    Vinceremo Insieme

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mister chee nee
    I don't want to sound like a Matrix-lover, but I think meanest player is not a very fitting title for the man. After the World Cup defeat of Germany, Matrix went over to console a weeping Ballack. If you want to describe him by his actions on the field, call him "the most aggressive player". I can completely identify with the man, because I also was a player with less skill than my mates but loads of passion.

It's also wrong to try to label the players on a polar scale of nicest to meanest. Realize that each player is different and things aren't so simple.

Martins may seem like the jolliest man on the pitch with his multiple somersaults, but remember the super-serious Oba we saw with the "Warrior" hairstyle against Villareal? Same man, but two completely different personalities.

It's awfully difficult to judge the personalities of the players by just watching their play on the TV. Many of them behave like regular athletes as they celebrate when goals are scored and mope after a poor performance.

It's probably the interviews and special writeups in publications like the Inter Magazine and Gazzetta that let fans know who on the team is the strong silent type and who enjoys playing the role of club clown.

From my own observation, I only noticed a few real troublemakers. Veron would have to be public enemy number one, as I think his friendship with Mancini (guaranteed spot) gave him a cockiness that hurt the club. Starting a verbal war with Adriano was a big diss to the club, especially when the latter was struggling to find form. I believe Veron also committed some mean (blatant and dirty) fouls and walked on occassions when we needed him the most (Arrubarena's header goal).
    Great posts, I absolutely agree with you. An introvert like me is also transformed into a shouting b@stard when I play football.

A great example for your post is when Wayne Rooney was punked in a TV episode by Rio Ferdinand. He looked extremely shy and nervous, totally a reverse of what you expected out of him if you judge his personality by his fiery behaviour on the pitch.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

The best is not the friendliest and the worst is not the arrogant..

The word best is only suitable 4 iL Capitano.. he deserved it... he deserved all.. everything.. bcos he hv everything... he hv skill, influence, leadership power.. charisma.. everything... Zanetti is absolutely everything for Inter.. his loyalty is no doubt.. sacrifice everything 4 Inter.. Salute 4 Him... waiting 4 ten-years to bring Inter to win Scudetto n i hope n believe(put my trust) he will lead Inter to become champions of europe the next years... say Amen aLL...

Friendliest is only 4 the man who could understand all the players, all the fans and all coaches.. in this case i'm sory not to put JZ's name, not adriano.. not also Oba" or eL cuChu... but Recoba deserved it.. remember when Mancini hv a problem with Him?? he struggle to win the situation n to be patient of the worst situation ahead of him.. n every magazines will printed his friendly smile 4 public 2 see how friendly he is.. seems like Ronaldinho for me... remember when everyone hate Moratti?? he always know who is rite n who is wrong.. when coach didn't trust him he know what should he do.. when everyone complaining CURVA NORD(controversial INTER Supporter) he open his Inter shirt n showing his vest written "CURVA NORD 4ever"... ^^ salute 4 him.. even many people say he is controversial but i thought that he always wanted to be a friend of INTER(fans, coaches, players n everyone)

The Worst man is dedicated to i'm sorry..... Ronaldo deserved it... almost 5 years or yet.. he play 4 Inter... became famous from Inter... he's absolutely Fed by Inter n Moratti but he never realized the club n president give honour 4 him... i thought he got everything here... the club's understand his injury but he didn't understand anything about this club n he left this club easily only bcoz two reasons (hv prob w Cuper, going to eL ReaL)... hmm he didn't deserved anything from Inter... he's not ex-inter but he's inter's traitor!

Veron is the most arrogant man in Inter... he thought that he is the MVP for Inter.. he thought that without him Inter's nothing... that's why he always make a problem with anyone... one of them of course Adriano.. also with Totti n Seedorf in other club... too much enemy coz of his arrogance... but he still deserved something 4 Inter... Inter must say thanks for him bcoz he give great contribution for Inter this year that Inter deserved to won the Scudetto this years.. no doubt he's a good player.. playmaker.. leader in midfield. salute 4 Veron's 'Arrogance'...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by micah ken; 03 Aug 06 at 08:44.
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

JZ is of course a very diplomatic player, Adriano cared a lot for the fans in Glasgow and was the only one to stop for the lil kids and sign autographs. Matrix is a big joker and so too is J.Cesar.

That's what I know.

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

our best player would be "il Capitano" Javier Zanetti. A true leader and my "Man of Honor".

I can't remember a player that played for us and fit in the "worst" category, but if I had to mention someone I really disliked it would be Silvestre (current Manchester United defender). To me he was really dissapointing when he played for us in 98/99 season and I thank god we let him go.

The most friendliest would be Adriano and the most arrogant would be Recoba.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    The friendliest would be JZ normally, also Adri is quite frienly, and for the most arrogant my vote goes to Materazzi.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by yavinesh
    same here man,matrix cant seem to go a game without bruises or breaking someones leg that shows he plays with passion.even i play football like that thats why i always fight with people
    Well... he can play without it, look at half final WC, he knowed, that when he got booked he would miss the final, and he didn't make a single foul...
    Serie A: Campioni
    Coppa Italia: Campioni
    Champions League: Campioni

Inter e' Emozioni!

Quote Originally Posted by Nerazzurri813
    our best player would be "il Capitano" Javier Zanetti. A true leader and my "Man of Honor".

I can't remember a player that played for us and fit in the "worst" category, but if I had to mention someone I really disliked it would be Silvestre (current Manchester United defender). To me he was really dissapointing when he played for us in 98/99 season and I thank god we let him go.

The most friendliest would be Adriano and the most arrogant would be Recoba.
    How come you think Recoba is the most arrogant player? I think he looks like one of the friendliest.
    quote about recoba from sid lowe :
    Uruguayan frontman Alvaro Recoba, whose left foot is currently writing a thesis on the use of humour and sex as subversion in the oeuvres of Hungarian emigré poet George Faludy - that\'s how cultured it is.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

The Best: Javier Zanetti. The WORST: Cesar.

Fav. Player
    Alvaro Recoba

10 years of FIF
    the friendliest is Recoba & Adriano!
    the most protective is Recoba!
    the best inter's player is JZ!
    the most arrogant is JZ
    and the worst goes to...Ronaldo

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

in real life zanetti , matrix , cambiasso and martins are very friendly , they will never refuse you if you want to talk to them or take a picture .

Fav. Player
    stankovic,zanet

hard to say ,in front of the camera they all act real friendly...on the pitch i'd say adriano is by far the most selfish(well now he will have competition from ibra )

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

The best (recent) : Javier Zanetti
    Most loyal : Giuseppe Bergomi
    Most charismatic : Javier Zanetti
    Most friendly : Recoba
    Most brutal in a match : Matrix
    Most arrogant : Veron (no doubt although he's good)
    Worst player : That Fat Yellowbelly Bastard Ronaldo (this S.O.B makes me sick with his 'loyalty' problem)
    Most hated player : Again Ronaldo (hope he'll return to serie A but not with inter, get tackled by opposing defenders, broke his knee, then RETIRE)

My All Time Favourites : Javier Zanetti
    Oww Yeah, the time is now
    Inter time is now, y'all can't see us
    if you don't agree with me, well, i've got 2 words for ya:

SUCK IT!!!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Faith
    the friendliest is Recoba & Adriano!
    the most protective is Recoba!
    the best inter's player is JZ!
    the most arrogant is JZ
    and the worst goes to...Ronaldo
    Was that a bad joke? I really hope so! If not, can somebody please call an ambulance?
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion