Thread: Terrel Owens

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF

Terrel Owens

the best reciver in NFL...ok..i know he's nuts...but..what do u guys think about him?? me personaly im freaking exited he's playing for Cowboys now..this week training camp starts...

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Hmm, I swear I thought we had an NFL thread. I searched for it manually and with the Search engine but no luck!

To be honest, I am not a big NFL fan, but I can't miss the news since I live in Canada.

Anyway, normally I'd say this is a doomed marriage. TO is a great player, but he has a big mouth.

However, I admire Bill Parcells alot. It started with New England, through the Jets and now with Dallas. I normally hate loud, big and tv-slave NFL coaches, but Parcells is different.

Finally, Joseph, you are a Dallas cowboys fan, do you or the other fans forgive what TO did few seasons ago (showing off and dropping the ball in celebration on the sacred blue star?)

we have but it's several pages down. maybe the reason for that is that it's several months since last season ended. so go look for it, I'll restart it soon, as soon as the picks begin.

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Hmm, I swear I thought we had an NFL thread. I searched for it manually and with the Search engine but no luck!

To be honest, I am not a big NFL fan, but I can't miss the news since I live in Canada.

Anyway, normally I'd say this is a doomed marriage. TO is a great player, but he has a big mouth.

However, I admire Bill Parcells alot. It started with New England, through the Jets and now with Dallas. I normally hate loud, big and tv-slave NFL coaches, but Parcells is different.

Finally, Joseph, you are a Dallas cowboys fan, do you or the other fans forgive what TO did few seasons ago (showing off and dropping the ball in celebration on the sacred blue star?)

i thought we had an NFL thread...but i wanted this on for TO,yeah,i understand what u saying about his famous celebration at the star..but just like he said at his press conf.,he's going to embrace it from now on..and he did that cuz he is a big competitor,now hamed, im not that naive..to belive all of that..im just exited he's playing for cowboys now..and some say that bill parcells wasnt really excited about this..but that's just media beeing like they always are.making controversies...jerry jones said that just before he made the deal he called parcells and asked him if he should go ahead and do it,and parcells said yes...and i personaly think that big bill can controll him like nobody else...they saying that the LAWERENCE TAYLOR back in the days with NY GIANTS was far worse then TO,and yet parcells was succesfull controlling him..so..im very optimistic

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yeah, for real, out of the many coaches in all sports, I really admire Parcells the most. He is very smart, yet seems to be humble.

LOL @ Taylor, I never caught him playing, but started following NFL when his problems started. If Parcells did tame him in NY, then TO is no big task.

P.S: I am out of the loop with the NFL as of late, but is Keyshawn still with the Cowboys?

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Yeah, for real, out of the many coaches in all sports, I really admire Parcells the most. He is very smart, yet seems to be humble.

LOL @ Taylor, I never caught him playing, but started following NFL when his problems started. If Parcells did tame him in NY, then TO is no big task.

P.S: I am out of the loop with the NFL as of late, but is Keyshawn still with the Cowboys?

no he's not...he's with Carolina Panthers,they got rid of him right before then signed TO...i acctualy was pisses when they cut him..but there was no way keyshawn and TO would co-exist..although i would have loved to..we still have Terry Glenn,im sure ur familiar with him..he used to play for Patriots with big bill.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Owens is the best WR in the game bar none. Has the heart of a champion and I'd take him on my team any day of the week. To tell you the truth, his relationship with the Eagles was bound to fail because their organization has few untoucables like McNabb and their coach and do not allow too much show or expression from their players. Similar approach to the New England Patriots.

I'd be shocked if things don't work out between him and Da Boys, actually. This team has a mix of youngsters and veterans and with Parcells at the helm knowing that his days as an NFL Head Coach are numbered, the only thing stopping them from a nice run is this crazy division that they are in!

NFC East consisting of the Redskins, Giants and the Eagles themselves. Good luck trying to predict how things turn out if your a betting man.

Also, just thought I'd add that I am a die hard NY Jets fan. We suck, but whatever.
    Nulla Ť impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Hmm, don't really remember Glenn, Joseph. LOL, I am not having good memory as of late!

G, I like the Jets too. I remember the days when Vinny was great and they had an awesome team with Chrebet, Chris Martins, Keyshawn and the Parcells era.

It's sad that Herman Edwards isn't there anymore. I liked his press conferences at times

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by GaŽtan
    Owens is the best WR in the game bar none. Has the heart of a champion and I'd take him on my team any day of the week. To tell you the truth, his relationship with the Eagles was bound to fail because their organization has few untoucables like McNabb and their coach and do not allow too much show or expression from their players. Similar approach to the New England Patriots.

I'd be shocked if things don't work out between him and Da Boys, actually. This team has a mix of youngsters and veterans and with Parcells at the helm knowing that his days as an NFL Head Coach are numbered, the only thing stopping them from a nice run is this crazy division that they are in!

NFC East consisting of the Redskins, Giants and the Eagles themselves. Good luck trying to predict how things turn out if your a betting man.

Also, just thought I'd add that I am a die hard NY Jets fan. We suck, but whatever.
    yeah..i dont know how NFL does this divisions things...but..nfc east..man...tell em about it...and yes,ur totaly right about the "birds"..mcnabb is a piece of shit...i never liked him..did u hear what happand in the huddle with to?..man,he was gettin jelous of to gettin all attention in phily..and the guy is narcis himself,i cant wait to spank his ass really good this season...and the redskins...and the giants...hey..jets are my 2nd favorite team..i hope this d'brikshaw ferguson is going to help some..they say he has a lot of talent...and what's going on with pennington?? is he healthy again??? hehe..parcells drafted him..

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Hmm, don't really remember Glenn, Joseph. LOL, I am not having good memory as of late!

G, I like the Jets too. I remember the days when Vinny was great and they had an awesome team with Chrebet, Chris Martins, Keyshawn and the Parcells era.

It's sad that Herman Edwards isn't there anymore. I liked his press conferences at times

herman edwards is with the kansas city cheifs,i think it was unfair of him to leave jets,at their worst time..but i like his press conferences too..he's trying to immitate big bill i think..lol

yeah Owens is great, there is not a thing I wouldn't do to get him to my team, especially when you look at how much we miss a quality WR, but then again it's not like our only problem, for a couple of seasons back we where the best but look at us now, we are just pathetic.

And I'm really exited to see how he will do in Cowboys, and especially in those games against the eagles it's defiantly going to be some heated encounters.

I understand why you won't even try to predict the outcome of NFC East, But I just don't have much fate in Eagles and Giants. So as I see it, it will either be Redskin or Cowboys, but with TO in their team, they are defiantly my favorite to win it. but lets' see one thing I have learned over the years is that NFL can be very unpredictable, there are always some major surprised like Bengals and Bears last season.

Haiti

10 years of FIF

Can you stop being my twin for atleast a day? It's Curtis Martin, btw.

Herman Edwards has to be the biggest fool in the NFL. I'm glad we got rid of his soft ass. Always having that kool-aid, bright smile type of attitude and too worried about pleasing the media during his press conferences. We've got ourselves a coach that breathes football and this is the way it should be. It'll be interesting to see Herm destroy a completelly loaded Chiefs team who'd otherwise be perfect Superbowl contenders in my book.

Josh, I never said that I didn't like McNabb. In fact, I like him very much. Also, the Jets are a mess but we're slowly rebuilding and our management seems to be set up to fix the OL and building this ship the right way.

Chad Pennington is through. Reading news through our first day of training camp, they say he threw 2 INT's and looked like his typical self by throwing pure ducks. Pretty lame. If he doesn't shape up, he'll lose his job to Ramsey, Bollinger or the promising rookie, Kellen Clemens.
    Nulla Ť impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    4-12-22-23
    Old name
    Josi

United States

10 years of FIF
    Can you stop being my twin for atleast a day? It's Curtis Martin, btw.

Herman Edwards has to be the biggest fool in the NFL. I'm glad we got rid of his soft ass. Always having that kool-aid, bright smile type of attitude and too worried about pleasing the media during his press conferences. We've got ourselves a coach that breathes football and this is the way it should be. It'll be interesting to see Herm destroy a completelly loaded Chiefs team who'd otherwise be perfect Superbowl contenders in my book.

Josh, I never said that I didn't like McNabb. In fact, I like him very much. Also, the Jets are a mess but we're slowly rebuilding and our management seems to be set up to fix the OL and building this ship the right way.

Chad Pennington is through. Reading news through our first day of training camp, they say he threw 2 INT's and looked like his typical self by throwing pure ducks. Pretty lame. If he doesn't shape up, he'll lose his job to Ramsey, Bollinger or the promising rookie, Kellen Clemens.

i personaly think Ramsey will be starting QB..but we'll see...today was first day of Cowboys training camp...TO had some fun...