Thread: Swapping Pizzaro with Mancini?? or Cruz with Toni/Ibra???

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

Swapping Pizzaro with Mancini?? or Cruz with Toni/Ibra???

Roma is looking 4 a central midfielder for their squad.... it's great for them 2 hv Pizzaro.. our inter also wanted their winger Amantino Mancini... it'll be great for me 2 look Mancini in our ideal line-up/squad.. Figo is not young anymore he's 34.. maybe he's still great but he need alternative.. and i thought that Mancini will be great 2 replace Figo... but of course i don't forget 2 hv other 'Pizzaro' in our squad... maybe Inter must looking 4 the equal 'Pizzaro'.. such as De Rossi??; Liverani??, Riquelme(too hard); Baraja?? or others... and how about swapping our Julio Cruz with Toni??? it is quite hard to realize but it still possible if La Viola want to replace Toni's departure with Cruz... actually Fio is looking for Huntelaar, Iaquinta and many more... and again there is a possibility 4 Inter 2 swap their Cruz with Juve's Ibra.. as we know Juve is relegated to serie-B and they r looking 4 a player to replace Trez and Ibra departure... n i thought that Cruz will be an ideal partner 4 Bojinov in Juve.. and this is an advantage for us to hv Ibra in our squad.. it will be 4 great strikers in inter.. Il Chino and Imperatore, Martins and Ibra or Toni...

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by micah ken
    Roma is looking 4 a central midfielder for their squad.... it's great for them 2 hv Pizzaro.. our inter also wanted their winger Amantino Mancini... it'll be great for me 2 look Mancini in our ideal line-up/squad.. Figo is not young anymore he's 34.. maybe he's still great but he need alternative.. and i thought that Mancini will be great 2 replace Figo... but of course i don't forget 2 hv other 'Pizzaro' in our squad... maybe Inter must looking 4 the equal 'Pizzaro'.. such as De Rossi??; Liverani??, Riquelme(too hard); Baraja?? or others... and how about swapping our Julio Cruz with Toni??? it is quite hard to realize but it still possible if La Viola want to replace Toni's departure with Cruz... actually Fio is looking for Huntelaar, Iaquinta and many more... and again there is a possibility 4 Inter 2 swap their Cruz with Juve's Ibra.. as we know Juve is relegated to serie-B and they r looking 4 a player to replace Trez and Ibra departure... n i thought that Cruz will be an ideal partner 4 Bojinov in Juve.. and this is an advantage for us to hv Ibra in our squad.. it will be 4 great strikers in inter.. Il Chino and Imperatore, Martins and Ibra or Toni...
    i dont think those deals would happen
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Boath options looks great for me so yes please.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    People are opening WAYYY too many threads lately, just discuss this here guys:

http://www.javierzanetti.net/forums/...t=2729&page=44
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

i dont mind if we get mancini it would be splendid

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    but this is very unlikely though.
    true it would be unlikely but i guess with mancini we can get adriano to show his samba skills and we could be better than barca.guess this season there wont be anymore argentine problem for adriano.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

yep there certainly won't be any argentine gang to bully him.
    yeah so emperor cant give us any excuses the coming season.but i believe hes gonna come out of it plus he has a son so guess hes more matured now.no more crying.so forza emperor the old way.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

yeah but he may have problems with mancini.
    oh shit forgot about mancini.maybe adrano can take out on his yacht then everything might be okay or give mancini a blowjob he might play all season like what cesar does

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Lets not open threads for these kinda topics. There are other available threads to discuss on these.

Frisko is right there, too many threads been opened lately. Please stop it guys ....