Thread: Who do you prefer? Brazilian or Argentinian?

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

Who do you prefer? Brazilian or Argentinian?

Inter hv a gap between those two country.. pls let me to share those things up... Inter hv a captain who's Argentinian.. he never bring a serious problem 4 inter.. he's a good leader.. excellent experienced player... great full back.. no doubt about his qualities... but many argentinian arrived in this few years.. let say Veron.. Cambiasso.. Cruz.. Burdisso.. Samuel.. etc.. n this year Maxwell and Maicon arrived n they're from Brazil... what do ya think?? as we know Veron hv a problem with Adriano.. and Inter want to bring Mancini in this few months.. what do you think?? u prefer Brazilian or Argentinian or you hope all the argentinian and brazilian must be united in Inter?? but it's not easy rite.. many people say that Inter = Argentina.. but Veron was Inter's and Maxwell and Maicon are Inter...??? Riquelme n Teves wanna come but the clubs rejected Inter's offer... is inter will be Brazil??? still Argentina?? or BraGentina?? with Mancini, Adriano, Maicon, Maxwell, Cuchu, Walter, n JZ play together??? who will bring positive effect for Inter.. n who'll bring negative influence to our Inter??? pls share n GBU...
    pls don't close this thread....
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

i think it should come down to the individual rather than nation but i think brazilians tend to be more flairy and direct but argentines tend to be more patient.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Does it really matter what nationality the player is? The difference should be in their ability, skill, and commitment to the team. All the other stuff is balls. I couldnt care less what the player does in his free time or what country he hails from. As long as he comes to training everyday works his butt off and on game day busts a gut out there for the team then I could care less about all the other stuff.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

I believe this "Brazil vs Argentina" thing is a bit overrated. There are obviously some people from the two countries that can't stand each others face, but I think that these are rather small-minded persons. I refuse to believe any footballers at a professional level holds this attitude towards other nationalities. It would severely complicate their career. Can't see any problems with this. The Veron vs Adriano was just a disgraceful appearance by the Argentinian. On the other hand, complications will arise when 25 players of different nationality and personality are all in one locker room, but these are by-passing and only normal.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

I just LOVE Argie Bargie, the constant quarreling between the Argentinians and Brasilians! Probably the best in-game demonstration of this in the past year was the almost-fight between Veron and Kaka at the Derby in December.

-Jesse
    Vinceremo Insieme

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

Inter was founded to be a team for all, so I also agree that there are no such (Argentina vs. Brazil) rivalry in out team. All our footballers are professionals and they can be intimidated by these things.

What happened between Seba Veron and Adriano last season was an (individual) misunderstanding, and in my opinion Argentines and Brazilian players complement each other we need both set of players in our team.

What I've noticed of late that Argentineans young talents are getting the better off their Brazilians counterparts (e.g. Messi, Tevez, Aguero, Neri Cardozo, Paletta, and Mascherano). Those players have enormous potential and only need the right conditions to flourish, and I would love few of them to join our ranks.

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

a. who cares

b. brazil over gauchos anyday....

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Who cares!? As long as he is good player, he can be whatever he wants!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I don't care.

Braziliano, Argentino, Italiano.. only how good is the player important.

But Italians should be the first option ( if all players have same qualities).
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

we are one just like waht mancini said.we are internazionale we are the flags of the world
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

yeahh but u know rite... when Adriano hv a fought for Veron before... ?? and all the people say that INTER = ARGENTINA???
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by micah ken
    yeahh but u know rite... when Adriano hv a fought for Veron before... ?? and all the people say that INTER = ARGENTINA???
    unrest in camps occur whether its an all english team or not its just nothing to do with nationality.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Adriano and Crespo are two good forwards. I think they'll both play good and score alot of goals, 'cause they don't have problems which each other...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

frankly i think argentinian is better than brazilian ,to some extent i do not like brazilian,but i wouldn't mind having players like ronaldinho in our team.hahaha!!
    afterall ,the name of our club is internazionale.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

^Ermm, what does the name of our club have to do with this topic?

And we don't need a tard like Ronaldinho. He's overrated for nothing at all

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner1908
    ^Ermm, what does the name of our club have to do with this topic?

And we don't need a tard like Ronaldinho. He's overrated for nothing at all
    we are called inter milan,so we should not care the nationalities of our players too much ,we should be an international club,with players and fans all over the world.

Fav. Player
    stankovic,zanet

argentinian for sure...they've done a lot for our club in the last few years...brazilians on the other hand ,they all had one good season and the rest was pretty much crap,first ronaldo now adriano...though i hope they do better this season,i got great hopes for maxwell

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Why do you prefer Argentineans? Like this, who would you choose, to have Kaka as playmaker, or some unknown Argentinean who is nothing but piece of shit player. The most important is the quality of the player, not his nationality.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    stankovic,zanet

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    Why do you prefer Argentineans? Like this, who would you choose, to have Kaka as playmaker, or some unknown Argentinean who is nothing but piece of shit player. The most important is the quality of the player, not his nationality.
    i was talkin about the argentineans from inter...they have much more of an impact than the brazilians.and i also think that most brazilians are really over ratted i'm not argueing that kaka isn't a great player but i'd take riquelme over him any day

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Man, your choise. You are right that Argentineans were better in Inter, much better. And I said Kaka as an example. If you could choose player from Brazil who is much better than somebody else from Argentina ,who would you choose? Normally, the better player. that is what I meant.

My message to JuBe cunts