Page 1 of 34 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Emre

Emre

Guys i have opened this Topic so all of us can express their thoughts about Emre. We all know that Emre has been linked this a lot of clubs this summer.
    I think that we shouldn't let him go, as he can give a lot to this team. I doubt that Inter will let him go, but as we all know even if this happens it will not be the first time (remember Pirlo, Ferrari).

What do you think guys?
    Io ho il coure Neroazzurro.

Fav. Player
    Adriano and Ibr

for me emre is the best player of inter,well maybe not the best but certanly one of the best.For now i suport morrati but if he let hem go I won`t any more.I`ll never forget that match against Lazio 3-3.Thes season he did`t show much but he was injured.
    I HATE MOGGI

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Screwed by Veron.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo
    Screwed by Veron.

Handyo
    i guess no ... but it cud be davids, if we get him

veron can play in RCM position and also hope that inter will play a diamond midfield

-------C.Zanetti-------
    Veron-----------Emre
    -------Stankovic------

and if one/two gets injured or in need of tactical change or if players are out of from, we have quality players like v.meyde, karagounis, waiting for their turn

not to forget this one :

If we intend to play Martins --- Adriano duo and Recoba as well, Recoba can be played in Stankovic's position. Then Stankovic can be moved to Veron or Emre's position .... injuries, rest, fitness,...

and Handoyo, it really does seem that Veron's transfer has really made you mad .... Actually, even I do agree with you, but it's not that bad as well, as u seem to be thinking..... Hope for the best of Inter and I am hoping that Handoyo will take his harsh criticisms on Veron's transfer

Indonesia

Yes, the Veron transfer is the worst 'crime' that Inter has ever comitted, for me.

One way or another, Veron will screw an Inter player. In a diamond midfield, Emre will be safe. But Kily, who worked his a$$ off as if he's been here for decades, will be sacrificed.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Its simple if a player in Emre's position is doing better than the Turkish player then he will start and vice versa!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by I Love Inter!
    Its simple if a player in Emre's position is doing better than the Turkish player then he will start and vice versa!
    and karagounis gonna watch davids and emre compete for his position

well. .... no idea .... what's gonna happen ....

c'mmon DAVIDS or MANCINI .... I just want to know one thing from them

CAN DAVIDS PLAY AS DM ...... ??????????

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    The best player in each position will play!

If Emre is better,he'll play!

SIMPLE!
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Jimmy
    Yeah, and then the one who is worse will sit on the bench and moan because hes not playing although hes worse.

We need players with humility that has a realistic chance of accepting the bench. Emre will accept the bench, but then wed screw his career, so he would be better off somewhere else.

Players like Davids, Veron and Stankovic simply wont accept the bench even though there are others who are better.

Fav. Player
    LUIS FIGO

Well I don't think we have Davids.......He is going to Tottenham. Secondly, Veron is a backup for Emre. Also, we could play Stankovic on the left wing.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

How can Veron be a backup for Emre? They don't even play in the same positions? Emre is more left sided, Veron right. Veron more AM while Emre more CM. The only way Veron could truly take Emre's spot is if its a 3 man midfield and Emre could have played in the middle but Veron plays there.

If someone is gonna suffer from Veron being bought it will be Karagounis. Though with him doing so well in the Euros hopefully he can get more starting chances. BTW Karagounis is versatile enough to play on both the left and the right, and also on the wings, even in the wide forward roles.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BDragon2k2
    How can Veron be a backup for Emre? They don't even play in the same positions? Emre is more left sided, Veron right. Veron more AM while Emre more CM. The only way Veron could truly take Emre's spot is if its a 3 man midfield and Emre could have played in the middle but Veron plays there.

If someone is gonna suffer from Veron being bought it will be Karagounis. Though with him doing so well in the Euros hopefully he can get more starting chances. BTW Karagounis is versatile enough to play on both the left and the right, and also on the wings, even in the wide forward roles.
    KARAGOUNIS wud be EMRE's back up ....
    indeed mancini can keep on rotating these two players, with Kara also competing with Veron.

Kara is not a fringe player ... he has proved that in his first season in inter, as well as EURO. He might not be a starter material still yet ? but he wud be a great sub and when emre, veron wud get injured.

Indonesia

Because they can't play together at the same time.

Hand:neutral:yo

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Because they can't play together at the same time.

Hand:neutral:yo
    I doubt that Handoyo ...

Veron can also play as a playmaker ... or in RCM and LCM... Emre can play - LCM and LM ....

the problem will occur only if we get davids

Indonesia

Prav, if both are used together in the middle of the pitch, we'll have no ball-winners, which will be a big trouble. If both are use with a ball-winner, Emre will have to start out of position, on the wing. Unless they use a diamond midfield. And, there aren't too many coaches out there who use a diamond midfield. Mancini certainly doesn't.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Prav, if both are used together in the middle of the pitch, we'll have no ball-winners, which will be a big trouble. If both are use with a ball-winner, Emre will have to start out of position, on the wing. Unless they use a diamond midfield. And, there aren't too many coaches out there who use a diamond midfield. Mancini certainly doesn't.

Handyo
    a ball winner is a must.

u r true abt out of position ....

and well, i am hoping for a diamond midfield .... lets just hope that mancini will use that and it becomes successful

Fav. Player
    Adriano and Ibr

Quote Originally Posted by Pani

SIMPLE!
    if we don`t sell emre first
    I HATE MOGGI

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Pani

SIMPLE!
    I agree!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Is he part of pre-retreat?

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    i don't think Emre is part of the pre-retreat.

seriously, something is wrong. Emre has been linked with Milan, and i seriously don't think this is good, at all. i think the Inter management may really be thinking of off-loading him...
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.