Thread: Official: Corrado Verdelli to Ternana

Jimmy

Official: Corrado Verdelli to Ternana

So now we are in deep trouble for next year. The only link between our Primavera team and first team is gone. Corrado Verdelli will coach Ternana next season.

That means the end of such youngsters like Biava, Beati, Napolitano, Rebecchi and etc.
    Our new coach wonīt know who they are.

Oh man.

Fav. Player
    LUIS FIGO

Umm...you are a real son of a pessimist dude....Cheer up...its not as if there's only one frieken guy at the club who knows the youth players...even zac went to see the youth games..vieri went to the final last yera...there are loads of scouters at the club..we know who everyone are

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Yeah its sad not having verdelli there. Expecailly now that we might need someone to coach the team while we sort the mancini situation out.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    LUIS FIGO

Hey guys, cheer up! I never friek out nowadays cuz I know I've been through the worst (hearing Luciano's name linked to Inter). Moratti told Milan local tv tonight outside his office that Inter's preseason will not start without a trainer

Jimmy
    Iīm talking about the players that are loaned out. The new coach wonīt have any idea of who they are, and I doubt he will bother to find out. Guys like Rebecchi, Beati, Napolitano, Altobelli, Fraga, Moreau and so on, will find it really difficult to ever return with Inter now, without having their old coach able to convince the new coach how good they are.

There still exists some hope for Eliakwu, Nossa, Marino and etc. since Bernazzani is still with us. And Mancini is hardly famous for using youngsters. The only youngster he used from time to time with Lazio was Delgado.

Itīs not pessimism, itīs realism.

Fav. Player
    LUIS FIGO

Ohh ok..didn't understand that aspect of it....Well, I think we got all the players we ever want at our youth team...players like Dino Marino...which I'm curious why he didn't get called up to our Euro July squad

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Iīm talking about the players that are loaned out. The new coach wonīt have any idea of who they are, and I doubt he will bother to find out. Guys like Rebecchi, Beati, Napolitano, Altobelli, Fraga, Moreau and so on, will find it really difficult to ever return with Inter now, without having their old coach able to convince the new coach how good they are.

There still exists some hope for Eliakwu, Nossa, Marino and etc. since Bernazzani is still with us. And Mancini is hardly famous for using youngsters. The only youngster he used from time to time with Lazio was Delgado.

Itīs not pessimism, itīs realism.
    Maybe there weren't any good youth players at lazio??? I don't know the lazio youth team but they havven't been doing as well as inter's so maybe it will be different at inter.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    LUIS FIGO

I think youth team is the least of our worries. Our management has this great plan to get every play possible so as far as attackers, and midfielders, we coulnd't play a youth palyer if we wanted to cuz we got so many

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

How can having tons of youth teamers cause problems for them playing in the full team? The best one will get the playing time or the break through, simple as that.

UNLESS you (Pulsar) didn't finish your sentence and you were goin to say...

we couldn't play a youth (team) player (even) if we wanted to cuz we (have) so many full teamers.

Then yeah I would get your drift...

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Seriously, Pulsar, stop this 'pranky' attitude. Wonder why Dino Marino wasn't called up to the Euro squad.

Anyway Jimmy, it's not as if post-Cuper Inter used any youth team players. I missed the times when we discovered Pasqui and Martins. Hopefully, the new coach heard of the Primavera's good progress and will take a look at them.

Handyo

Anyway I heard that Verdelli is going to take some of Inter's youngsters on Loan to Ternana. This is better, cause if the players achieve good results then maybe our management will take them back.
    Io ho il coure Neroazzurro.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by M.M#23
    Anyway I heard that Verdelli is going to take some of Inter's youngsters on Loan to Ternana. This is better, cause if the players achieve good results then maybe our management will take them back.
    yes, it's been rumoured that he has asked for :

Moreau (gk)
    Eliakwu
    and co ...

forgot the other one

Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh
    Quote Originally Posted by M.M#23
    yes, it's been rumoured that he has asked for :

Moreau (gk)
    Eliakwu
    and co ...

forgot the other one

Well it hurts to say, but only a few Inter Primavera Players have made it into the senior Squad. But I hope that this will change with Mancini. Let's hope that Inter starts looking into the Primavera instead of byiung needless players from abroad.
    Io ho il coure Neroazzurro.

Fav. Player
    LUIS FIGO

What's a pranky attitude?

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulsar36
    What's a pranky attitude?
    Pranks' attitude.

Handyo

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Well if we look on the bright side,Corrado might keep his contacts with Inter and may let their young star Jimenez go to us instead of Juventus!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    LUIS FIGO

Dude I don't understand ur language..whats a prank? Is it another name for a punk???