Thread: Pandev the king!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF

Pandev the king!

Look at this goals Goran Pandev scored. Isn't it shame we let him go? He is only 22, and has bright future ahead of him.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=UkcNN5y8GaY&search=macedonia

P.S. The first one is against Juve. Look what he has done to their defence...
    Last edited by Pajo; 06 Aug 06 at 22:11.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

i think pandev is the second macedonian to have been at inter.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    i think pandev is the second macedonian to have been at inter.

Yeah, Darko Pancev was the first one.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    Yeah, Darko Pancev was the first one.
    when did he play? position? what did he win? is he well remembered at inter?

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Durai
    when did he play? position? what did he win? is he well remembered at inter?

He was striker, one of the best ex-yu had. He was very well paid, but he never get real chance to show what he can. Few games in Serie A, few in Coppa Italia, that's all. But he was CL champion with Red Star. Than Inter bought him.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Just for you, Durai, here is Pancevs all career:

Darko Pančev (Macedonian Cyrillic: Дарко Панчев) (born September 7, 1965 in Skopje, Yugoslavia now the Republic of Macedonia) is a former footballer.

Pančev was the highest scorer in top-division European football in the 1990-1991 season with 34 goals, and should have won the European Golden Boot award. However, France Football decide to make the competition unofficial for the season because of suspect scoring sprees in Cyprus. Pančev did not get the prize at the time, but is supposed to receive it on 3 August 2006 in Skopje. The Golden Boot will be presented by Michel Platini, Dragan Stojković and Dragan Džajić.

His playing career started in 1982 at Vardar Skopje, then in 1988 he moved to Red Star Belgrade, with whom he played four years, scoring 84 goals, and even winning the European Cup in 1991.

In the early 1990s, he was widely recognised as one of the best strikers in the world. All Red Star fans remember Pančev as being the player that scored the winning penalty in the 1991 European Cup final, bringing Red Star the most prestigious trophy in European football for the first time in its 50 -year existence.

Pančev played in Italia 90 for Yugoslavia and scored two goals in the 4-1 win over the UAE in the first round. It proved to be the only international tournament he played in, due to the ban on Yugoslavia participating in Euro 92 because of the war in Bosnia at the time.

In 1992 Pančev was signed by prominent Italian team Inter Milan. He was not, however, able to show his scoring abilities, being instead remembered as one of the most infamous bidoni (Italian football slang for "poor players") in the history of the team. He played just 12 matches for Inter Milan, scoring only one goal. He was then loaned in January 1994 to German team VfB Leipzig (10 matches and 2 goals).

In 1994, he made up part of the inaugural Republic of Macedonia national football team as the star player. Back to Inter Milan for the season 1994-1995, he played 7 matches and scored 2 goals, before to leave the nerazzurri in order to join Fortuna Dusseldorf the next season (14 matches, 2 goals).

He ended his playing career to Swiss team FC Sion in 1997. He is currently working with the Football Federation of Macedonia. In July 2006 Pančev was named the Athletics' Director of F.C. Vardar.

Let it this be the last, this is thread for Pandev, not Pancev.

EDIT: Oh, and the European Golden Boot award was given to him few days ago...

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=MR0WownFJYw

Few more goals from Pandev. First few are the same from the other video, but the others aren't.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

he is great i wonder why did inter sell him.he has a great finishing plus i think hes more of a playmaker maybe we will get him in the future hope so.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    i hope so too Yav, I hope so too... It's a real waste we let him go...

My message to JuBe cunts