Page 1 of 68 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: Hernan Crespo

Syria

10 years of FIF

Hernan Crespo

official

MERCATO: CRESPO E' DELL'INTER

Lunedì, 07 Agosto 2006 12:57:25
    MILANO – Hernan Crespo è dell'Inter. Questa mattina sono state completate le pratiche per il tesseramento dell’attaccante, che ha firmato un contratto biennale (30 giugno 2008).
    La formula del trasferimento di Crespo dal Chelsea all'Inter è a titolo gratuito biennale, con diritto di riscatto per il club inglese al termine della prima stagione.

2. Thanks (1): blackmore

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

he certainly looks good in the new inter jersey what do you guys think.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

And it's done, as always the english part of inter.it seems unaware of what's happening.

Welcome Crespo, may you bring us some goals and experience.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Oh no no no no no no no no no, fuk fuk fuk, I don't belive this. We signed the biggest as*holes of all. Well, I hope he will score very much, but I doubd it. Does this means no Ibra, no Toni no Tavano?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Rumours say that Moratti want another forward aswell, and i think and hope that it will be Ibra.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Everyone was better than crapiasso in the coppa so for veron to be better doesnt say much, cambiasso is hugely overrated by most inter fans. Mediocre player at best, wouldnt be a starter in most other "big" clubs for sure. Same with stankovic.

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

With Crespo I can smell 4 trophies next season - SuperCoppa, Scudetto, CL and our beloved Tim Cup...
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

we have a better chance for ibra than toni so i think its ibra.we are currently having six strikers i sense someones going and i have big feeling its recoba.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

MILAN – Hernan Crespo is an Inter player. The striker has signed a two-year contract until 30 June 2008. Crespo joins Inter on a two-year free transfer from Chelsea, who have the right to take the player back after one season.

Very nice deal, good job branca!

Now lets hope Ibra comes, but i think Milan will get him...
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Everyone was better than crapiasso in the coppa so for veron to be better doesnt say much, cambiasso is hugely overrated by most inter fans. Mediocre player at best, wouldnt be a starter in most other "big" clubs for sure. Same with stankovic.

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Yeah, We are gana rip it up!!!

Fav. Player
    Marco Materazzi

What a fantastic signing! He's exactly what we need, a poacher. Crespo will do nothing for 80 minutes then bag 2 goals in the last 10. He's also a player that performs on the big stage.

The two best things about this signing are:

- He was free.

- It appears he chose Inter over Milan. He never wanted to leave Inter in the first place, so it's great to have him back.

FORZA HERNAN!
    "Its one thing getting stick in places like Turin, Milan and Rome where there is a big rivalry (with Inter) but when you get called a 'son of a...' all over the country then I've obviously gone wrong somewhere" - Marco Materazzi

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF

Bravo!!!!!! Grande Crespo!!!!!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o
    That's a photoshop job right?

Anyway, Han must be over the moon

I'm not Crespo's biggest fan, to me he's just slightly better than Vieri, mercenary-wise.

Still I can't deny he can really give us what lacked last year, a player who scores goals, doesn't miss much, can score against big teams.

In some ways Crespo is like Inzaghi, he's a poacher but he has shown that he has great technique too.

It hurts my eyes to read "Let's hope Ibra comes too" so many times. God knows why you'd want to pay that big money for an overrated piece of shit who can't score, is a major troublemaker and is also an arrogant, smug, mercenary bastard.

By the way, once again thumbs up to Branca and Oriali for beating Milan and securing Crespo on a sweet free loan for 2 years (I really don't see Chelsea using their option of buying him back at the end of the year).
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    J. Zanetti, Fig

This makes me very very happy. He is a sensational player and I am so glad he has returned to inter. He oozes class and is an amazing goalscorer. Last season only Cruz knew how to finish chances, now another tall Argentine has come to do the same job.

I just wonder now, how are we going to keep all 5 of our superstar forwards happy?

Can't say that I am very happy with this signing. But, I hope he will do good job for Inter if he performes as he did inthe World Cup.

Don't think Inter will sign other strikers. We have good group in attack. Adriano-Crespo first choise Cruz and Martins will be substitutes as before.

Recoba, don't know. Think he should leave
    Only God Can Judge Me

Fav. Player
    El Jardinero, I

Only "superstar" here is Adri.. Others are humble players, and much wiser I would say.. Recoba, Martins, Crespo, Cruz they all have no problems with sitting on the bench.. There will be no problems..
    Just hope they won't bring Toni as well.. The we would have problems..
    Tu sei l'assenza non vivo senza!!!

VISIT NOW: http://fcinter.nogonet.com
    Flash news, interviews.. all about Inter.. In Croatian..

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    Oh no no no no no no no no no, fuk fuk fuk, I don't belive this. We signed the biggest as*holes of all. Well, I hope he will score very much, but I doubd it. Does this means no Ibra, no Toni no Tavano?
    Don't be so upset. Toni is almost same age with Crespo and Zlatan is selfish, and he thinks only about money. Also both Zlatan and Toni were to much expensive, while we signed crespo for free

Good luck Crespo, and hope he will score lots of goals :yeay:
    Only God Can Judge Me

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    I truely do think that is a photochop!

Because aprently Oralii and Branca are gana meet with him in England so yeah photoshop

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcello
    I truely do think that is a photochop!

Because aprently Oralii and Branca are gana meet with him in England so yeah photoshop
    No they're not, Crespo is in Italy with his family (near Como), Branca and Oriali are going to meet Chelsea officials, not Crespo. Hernan will be undergoing his medical at Appiano either today or tomorrow (source: Gazzetta).
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    No they're not, Crespo is in Italy with his family (near Como), Branca and Oriali are going to meet Chelsea officials, not Crespo. Hernan will be undergoing his medical at Appiano either today or tomorrow (source: Gazzetta).
    well it was somethin like that i must of missed read it
    Also There in Como because he still has a house down there?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Of course its photoshop, isnt that obvious?
    IO SONO INTERISTA