Thread: Italian Super cup final

0 times

Italian Super cup final

Hey guys, great forum you have here!

I hope you can help me. I'm a life long Inter fan and I've been to quite a few home games over the years. I am going to ROME at the end of August. I wanted to go to Milan again, but I have dragged my girlfriend there too many times! But I just read that on the 26th of August - Inter will play Roma So now I am considering getting a cheap flight from Rome to Milan, that day, just to go and watch the match.

Bascially I really need to know what time the game kicks off. Will it be an evening kick off you think? This will help me book my flight times. Also, will tickets be easy to get on the day? I usually get them from ticket touts, but I'm not sure about this FINAL because I'm not sure how popular this game will be. Do the supporters consider this an important game? Or is this considered a "friendly" maybe that's a stupid question..

If any one has any info, that would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks

3 times
    Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

I don't know much, but this is as important as you rate it. It could mean nothing, since we already took scudetto and cup, or it could mean a lot since it's the first league match. never even knew we were going to play this match.
    Take What's Yours......

5,114 times

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

I believe last season's SuperCoppa Italia was played in the evening. I'm not sure what time but the kickoff should be 20:30 CET.

Otherwise, please discuss in this thread.