Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next tuesday...

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

Next tuesday...

Tim is going to hate me for this post but I just had to write the following!

Next tuesday I will be(hopefully) one of the selected 55.000 who will sing a gigantic "milan milan vaffanculo" at the Marakana of Belgrade. Finally I will get to abuse those bastards live, not just hurl insults on the TV set. Tickets are not yet put on sale but any day now they will be.

Marakana can be an absolute inferno on it's day. Many a great team played against Red Star teams much inferior to this one and still couldn't come out with a win because they were intimidated by the atmosphere(and they admitted so).

I will be absolutely thrilled if we, after Istanbul and Calciopoli, be the last nail in their coffin. I think I'll get drunk for a week!

Wish us all luck!
    Moggi, magari' mori' oggi!!!!!
    Galliani magari' mori' domani!!!!
    Lotito verme!!!!

Good luck!

In loosing the second leg

Best of luck to you...

Fill the stadium to the brim and make the atmosphere an absolute living hell for the Rossoneri!

After the four-match closed door, I thought the Nerazzuri Ultras would have come back full force, but to my knowledge, they had no coreografias for our knockout round play!

Let's hope the splendid demonstrations of the Marakana can influence the BOYS back to their old celebratory ways.

-Jesse

PS Akasha, why do you feel the need to put someone else down?
    Vinceremo Insieme

Quote Originally Posted by mister chee nee
    PS Akasha, why do you feel the need to put someone else down?

Cause im a Milan fan and dont want Milan to loose?lol dont u think that was a stupid question?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by The Count of Anti-Milan
    Tim is going to hate me for this post but I just had to write the following!

Next tuesday I will be(hopefully) one of the selected 55.000 who will sing a gigantic "milan milan vaffanculo" at the Marakana of Belgrade. Finally I will get to abuse those bastards live, not just hurl insults on the TV set. Tickets are not yet put on sale but any day now they will be.

Marakana can be an absolute inferno on it's day. Many a great team played against Red Star teams much inferior to this one and still couldn't come out with a win because they were intimidated by the atmosphere(and they admitted so).

I will be absolutely thrilled if we, after Istanbul and Calciopoli, be the last nail in their coffin. I think I'll get drunk for a week!

Wish us all luck!
    That's awesome, Milos!

May you, along with 55,000 Delije, empower the 11 heroes of Crvena Zvezda in securing that win. My heart is with Red Star.

Come on, Zigica!

Enjoy yourself, Milos. Take some pictures, if you can!

Napred Zvezda!

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Quote Originally Posted by akasha
    Cause im a Milan fan and dont want Milan to loose?lol dont u think that was a stupid question?
    I guess I just expected you to react in a way other than an insult to another member, regardless of what team you support.

If a gobbi came on here tomorrow and wanted to have an intelligent conversation, I would expect my fellow interistas to not rub the Calciopoli Scandal in their face. It's over, everyone knows they deserve to be in B.

Your squad lost against a lacklustre Liverpool when you were leading 3-0 at the half. If you would like to continue an insult war, plenty of members can make your stay here very miserable, Merdanista.

Please, respect.

-Jesse
    Vinceremo Insieme

Quote Originally Posted by mister chee nee
    I guess I just expected you to react in a way other than an insult to another member, regardless of what team you support.

If a gobbi came on here tomorrow and wanted to have an intelligent conversation, I would expect my fellow interistas to not rub the Calciopoli Scandal in their face. It's over, everyone knows they deserve to be in B.

Your squad lost against a lacklustre Liverpool when you were leading 3-0 at the half. If you would like to continue an insult war, plenty of members can make your stay here very miserable, Merdanista.

Please, respect.

-Jesse
    And whit what did i insult?

Did i call them some thing like u called me ,merdanista or sumthing like that? ....come whit some real arguments

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Wow Tim, great picture man. That is needed, not one, but two goals. My heart is also with Zvezda. Always!

NAPRED CRVENO-BELI, 2 GOLA ZA POBEDA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zvezda, Zvezda, Zvazda, pjeva marakana... You know that song.... Ima nas 200 miliona!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Too bad Zenga still wasn't in charge. Imagine how bad he'd want to beat his old rivals?

Good luck!

Fav. Player
    JZ

just do it man ... just do it.

show berlusconi that he may pull all the strings that he may hv hd to get milan in2 champs league ... but at the end there is justice 4 all.

with u all da way

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Jesse bro relax, shes a Milan fan.. you dont want her to say good luck on winning do you mate?

latest news on this is that uefa may suspend red stars fans cause they cause trouble in milano and the game would be playd whitout fans ..stupid ..hope uefa forgives u cause i dont want milan whitout fans just cause some people are so stupiiiiiiiddddd

latest news on this is that uefa may suspend red stars fans cause they cause trouble in milano and the game would be playd whitout fans ..stupid ..hope uefa forgives u cause i dont want milan whitout fans just cause some people are so stupiiiiiiiddddd

OMG IM SRRY I DONT KNOW WHY DID IT APEAR AS 3 POST !!!!!!(

What the **** each time i edit another post apears??what happening(

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by akasha

OMG IM SRRY I DONT KNOW WHY DID IT APEAR AS 3 POST !!!!!!(

What the **** each time i edit another post apears??what happening(
    I bet it's about fans throwing fu ckin flares, I know they did that in Milan. They should just get fined, if they have to play the biggest game of the year behind closed doors, it would be a crime, nothing less.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

mate good luck 2 red star and all the delije at the Belgrade Marakana,

i have tremendous respect and admiration for Red Star and their crazy legion of supporters who have proved themselves time and again all over Europe.

there is nothing these guys cant do,they travel throughout Europe,make amazing choreos,sing as a unit,and are well documented for their bravery and craziness.

all the ultra hooligans (me and fabio included )have great thoughts about the Delije.

if you are going mate ,try to take some photos as i believe this will be a cracker.

by the way the ticket sales are going i reckon there will be about 40000 ppl outside the stadium

go on red star fk em,
    "And this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy",

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Merda Milan, but to tell the truth, theyre needed in theCl to add spice and competition. We can live wothout juve in CL, but not Milan, which is the team to beat to prove your the best.
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    Gerrard, Smicer

The day has come. Man, am I excited! 10 hours to go!
    Moggi, magari' mori' oggi!!!!!
    Galliani magari' mori' domani!!!!
    Lotito verme!!!!

Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

Australia

good luk bro, i hope u have a great time. the atmosphere is gonna be amazing
    hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF

Good luck from me too bro, I hope Zvezda will crash Milan!!!

NAPRED ZVEZDA, NAPRED DELIJE!!!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I was a fan of Zvezda like a child so still have some fellings for them, so all the best tonight, I will watch on TV and spending my nerves.
    P.S: we all know that Milan will play in CL, even if RS be better referies will decide, UEFA want Milan in compettiton not some poor Balkanies, who have with all respect, fans with problematic behavor( I like that and people in Balkan like it, but Europe NOT).
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli