Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recoba's magic

Recoba's magic

Hi everyone

For the people who would like to know more about el chino and see all his goals just go to www.Recoba.net .

here are some of his best goals ( in my opinion )

1- freekick against bologna

http://www.holstonline.dk/recoba/goals/2002-2003/Serie%20A/(7)%20(08-03-2003)%20Bologna-Inter%201-2.avi

2-two great freekicks against fiorintina (man toldo must hate recoba for this)

http://www.holstonline.dk/recoba/goals/1998-1999/Serie%20A/(4)%20(14-03-1999)%20venfio4-1(1).avi

http://www.holstonline.dk/recoba/goals/1998-1999/Serie%20A/(5)%20(14-03-1999)%20venfio4-1

3-highlights from his first macth with inter (it was ronaldo first match too)

http://www.holstonline.dk/recoba/goals/1997-1998/Serie%20A/(1)+(2)%20(31-08-1997)%20intbre2-1.avi

thanks a lot mate..!
    I downloaded everything on the site.. only one chino
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono così stellari.

Our time will come, with or without your approval!

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Marco The Butcher
    thanks a lot mate..!
    I downloaded everything on the site.. only one chino
    last time I checked there were more than a billion

I just checked his stats in the 2002 season , he scored a goal every 23 minutes !

only in inter u will find excellent players such recoba played out of position( he is the best support striker god dammit )and get benched most of the time and in the end of the day some people say he is inconsistent.

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Quote Originally Posted by 2T
    only in inter u will find excellent players such recoba played out of position( he is the best support striker god dammit )and get benched most of the time and in the end of the day some people say he is inconsistent.
    yeah only at Inter...
    when all strikers are healthy , we should play with
    3-2-5.... This way we could make all strikers happy...

Quote Originally Posted by cool_emre

yeah only at Inter...

yeah like ardiano-vieri duo is better than adriano-recoba, you may say if we have strong mid adrianio-vieri may work, but can u imagine adriano-recoba with a strong mid .

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Quote Originally Posted by cool_emre

yeah only at Inter...

yeah like ardiano-vieri duo is better than adriano-recoba, you may say if we have strong mid adrianio-vieri may work, but can u imagine adriano-recoba with a strong mid .
    In theory Adriano-Recoba should form the strongest striking force in the world..

Fav. Player
    Oh I can't deci

The adriano-recoba partnership was one of the best duo last season in Inter....evertime they played together I seem to recall one or both of them scoring. Fantastic duo if both can play regularly. Recoba is 28, he's in his prime....either he shows his magic consistenly now or never at all.
    TI AMO INTER

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by BFC82
    The adriano-recoba partnership was one of the best duo last season in Inter....evertime they played together I seem to recall one or both of them scoring. Fantastic duo if both can play regularly. Recoba is 28, he's in his prime....either he shows his magic consistenly now or never at all.
    I am also hoping that Recoba continues with his consistency which he showed at last !! last season… But one shud also not forget that it was only last season that he got to play in the positions he had wanted, ATLAST !!

Anyway, I would want Inter to sell Vieri, and set the new era with ADRIANO ---- RECOBA, with Martins and co. delivering whenever called.

The Adriano-Recoba pairing was just amazing when they were paired together last season. You're right 2T it's only at a club like Inter that you see a player like Recoba played out of position. I'm going to support Recoba now like never before. I've occasionaly got tired of him being played out of position and thought what the hell let's sell him, but this season really could be his. Adriano and Recoba can tear anyone apart. Recoba will flourish under Mancini.
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Chino is a real joy to watch on top form, when he's clicking with the team and actually feels like putting in all his effort he's one of the most dangerous players in the world. His talent has never been the question, his work rate just isn't at the level we'd like it to be.

A few vintage Recoba moments that i remember bring a smile to my face:

* His debut vs Atalanta when him and R9 scored goals.

* 2001/2002 season vs Roma and then eventually got headbutted by Zebina

* 2001/2002 season vs Lecce, scoring 2 gols (one of them running almost from his own half of the field, right?)

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

What magic? You mean the one that Recoba pulls off once in every 10 games? Although those moments were an absolute delight to watch, i would appreciate if Recoba does his magico moves more often during the season.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Well, to be fair he wasn't all that bad this season. He was actually pretty good from the times that he played overall and was actually consistent but the injury bug kept him out. His partnership with Adriano looked promising at times, or is it just me that thinks so?
    Nulla è impossibile per questa Inter

Bahrain

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I really think that this last season Recoba did really well as opposed to the season before that under Cuper where he did nothing especially when we needed him the most...But this last season impressive and delightful to watch with Adriano upfront.
    Ziyad Of Boston

He's gonna be big part of new inter..

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vieri_the_great
    * 2001/2002 season vs Roma and then eventually got headbutted by Zebina
    More like slapped/punched.

As Tim said, Recoba is unfortunately a very inconsistent player. But he has been very consistent last season under Zac. Hopefully Mancio can bring the best out of him like Zac did. And hopefully, the new coach/physio will bring an end to his consistent injury problems.

Handyo

Re: Recoba's magic

3-highlights from his first macth with inter (it was ronaldo first match too)

http://www.holstonline.dk/recoba/goals/1997-1998/Serie%20A/(1)+(2)%20(31-08-1997)%20intbre2-1.avi
    The two goals of Recoba from this clip, were they in the same game against Brescia?
    To win something with Inter would be five times more satisfying than winning something with Juventus.
    -Dejan Stankovic

Yes both in his debut
    Sveglia Ragazzi...Bilan e Rubentus non sono così stellari.

Our time will come, with or without your approval!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikitty
    What magic? You mean the one that Recoba pulls off once in every 10 games? Although those moments were an absolute delight to watch, i would appreciate if Recoba does his magico moves more often during the season.
    If it was that simple, he'd be the world player of the year. But again, Recoba's the kind of person who sleeps for 89 mins and for that 1 minute he's awake, he comes up with something special and wins you the game. It's a demanding job and only the gifted are capable of these things.IMO, Recoba is the best player in the world when on form.But when off form, well at least, he's better than me
    Its been a pleasure,
    Ciao,
    [ Recoba87 / Zaidriano / Sisedriano ]

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by recoba87
    If it was that simple, he'd be the world player of the year. But again, Recoba's the kind of person who sleeps for 89 mins and for that 1 minute he's awake, he comes up with something special and wins you the game. It's a demanding job and only the gifted are capable of these things.IMO, Recoba is the best player in the world when on form.But when off form, well at least, he's better than me
    It is essentially, that simple. I am not asking him to play consistent, high-level football for 90 mins in every game of the season. All i am asking for, is that he puts in more effort to become the player that he should rightly be. Last season was an indication that he realises time is running out, and if he is to retire as a great player, he had better start putting in more effort to prove it.

But the memories of past seasons remain to haunt us (or at least myself). His inconsistencies have been a nightmare to watch. Thus, i am really sceptical about Recoba's true commitment to the club. Whilst i have doubts about his desire to well and truly play his best for Inter, i have never ever doubted his talent.

In short, i am not asking Recoba to become a Capitano. All i am asking for, is that he raise his level of play more often during a season. I am sure his particpation in matches would then involve more than just holding on the ball. After all, on his best days, hardly anybody can be as good as he is. Now, that's the Recoba i want to see more of.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B