Thread: Random question

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Random question

ok so im in the market for some new boots, but i have a problem. right now im in the US but in september im moving to london. a friend of mine told me that i needed to look for cleats that were better for soft ground rather than hard ground because it would be better for the UK? i figure since there are some brits on here maybe one of you could tell me whether it was true or not. thanks. oh yeah im deciding between the adidas copa mundials and the world cup.
    thanks.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

since I dont know the answere to your Question, I will follow the topic and post my random quwstion.

Guys I just signed in on Ebay three months ago. Last week I bought a cell phone. I had bid for the same type of cell phone twice. When I won the first one, there were still 3 days left for the second one to end. I assumed someone would outbid me for that second phone, but still I messaged the Seller, that I was sorry about making the bid, and he should cancel my bid. ( I hadnt raised the price of the bid, and I was the only bidder). That guy said, he wont do that, as once I hace made a bid, I am required to pay, if I win. I didnt reply him after that, and then surprise surprise, I won the damn bid 3 days later. That idiot even sent me the invoice, I didnt reply, now he has sent me a message today, that if I dont pay, he'll report me to Ebay.

Can you pls tell the consequences of getting reported to Ebay. I know he will give a negative reputation, but I dont care, I have enough positive reputation, for buying anyways. But whats ebay gonna do? Fine me or ban me for some time?
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Well the seller sounds like a **** and he should of taken ur bid of if he wanted to get paid

And ebay cant do nothin its a whole big piece of shit they do nothin. You got nothin to worry about just make a new username if ur that worried

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

im not from the UK but,

if i was you id check out the puma king and liga range,the liga has more studs than the kings but they are smaller and grip like crazy

and the kings were worn by the great maradonna so nothing else to add.

they are just as good as the adidas copa mondial,if not better and cheaper

on the other hand nothing beats adidas world cups when you are playing on a wet greasy surface ,commonly known as the "proffi" for most europeans

in Australia there would be no need to wear the world cups as the grounds are firm as,

so much new boots around youd be crazy not to check them out.

good luck
    "And this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy",

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Marcello I just recieved an alert from ebay. I have been reported. I ahve to reply with in 7 days, otherwise I get a negative rep. and/or an unpaid item strike. Which may lead to ebay taking some money out of my account, to give that shithead a refund for bidding price. Can you tell me how much is that amount gonna be, I dont care much for the rep, I have enough of it already.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Guys I Need Help And Fast. Come On You Ebayers, You Must Have Done Something Like This Sometime

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Well Shah, sorry to say this, but I am with EBay on this one.

EBay is a professional, global and well-known business. If they start listening to people that say 'Please cancel my earlier bid' they wouldn't have had a business to start with.

I honestly don't know why you'd such a thing, it's kind of risky anyway. You should have thought about such a scenario. If I was a seller, I'd expect every bidder to be serious and not use it as a 'back-up' plan.

My advice? Just pay and save yourself headaches. They might have some hidden agreement with PayPal or something whereby they can take the money and add a charge for trying to get out of it.

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Belgium

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Well Shah, sorry to say this, but I am with EBay on this one.

EBay is a professional, global and well-known business. If they start listening to people that say 'Please cancel my earlier bid' they wouldn't have had a business to start with.

I honestly don't know why you'd such a thing, it's kind of risky anyway. You should have thought about such a scenario. If I was a seller, I'd expect every bidder to be serious and not use it as a 'back-up' plan.

My advice? Just pay and save yourself headaches. They might have some hidden agreement with PayPal or something whereby they can take the money and add a charge for trying to get out of it.
    Not to mention that Paypal is owned by Ebay

Anyway, I use ebay a lot too and I've never been into that kind of situation, but I also agree with Hamed and Ebay: if you bid for an item and you win, you should pay
    Due to the changes in the management team, we had to adopt a new domain name !

www.forzainterforums.com