Thread: Ashley Cole

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

Ashley Cole

Arsenal are ready to lower the asking price for Ashley Cole - not for Chelsea but for a foreign club, with Inter Milan believed to have shown an interest in the England defender. (Daily Mirror)
    I know its been around before and I know it's the Daily Mirror, but I really do hope it isnt true...
    We now have Grosso and Maxwell.... why would we need Ashley Cole? I hope we didnt sign Grosso just to play second string to Ashley Cole, because he's better than that... I mean, no denying Ashley Cole is a good footballer and he'd probably fit in very well to the club and set up and stuff and give us some good attacking options, but do we really need him?
    Plus, I am a bit concerned about how he'd fit in... This would be his 2nd ever club, and I dont think he speaks any Italian, but on the other side I guess Arsenal are quite french/dutch so that might help...
    Overall I think it'd be a good transfer IF WE DIDNT HAVE GROSSO

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    No need for this thread since A.Cole has 0.001% chances of joining us, specialy after Grosso and Maxwell.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Definately wont happen, thread is pointless. Browha, you should know that a transfer that is 99.99% unlikely should go in general rumous thread.

Old name
    browha

Europe

ahh okay didnt know how it worked
    Well, i think its worth having actually, seeing as how he's been linked to us for 2-3 years lol :p

Fav. Player
    Sergio Busquets

Europe

What a .... Thread! Who in the name of satan linked his name to Inter?!!!! Please moderators, close this ridiculous thread!!!!!!

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Dude if we wanted a good LB, we would have gone after Zambrotta, when he was available. But we have two classy players for our LB spot. Grosso and Maxwell. I can bet that in 99% of the clubs Maxwell would never be a substitute LB. And we have the luxury of that. We'll never go after Ashley.

This tranfer is stupid, and therefore there is no need for this thread. THREAD CLOSED.

Some Nerdy Moderator
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    lol Shaz, that was your best post in a long time..

Old name
    browha

Europe

Dont get me wrong I clearly said I dont want Ashley cole, lol, I'm just posting rumours I've seen around the internet.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Browha,

As Helal said, you don't have to open rumours for these kinda silly rumours. And it's for sure not gonna happen as well.