Thread: Offical: David Pizarro to AS Roma

Fav. Player
    JC, JZ, WS, DM

UK

Offical: David Pizarro to AS Roma

DAVID PIZARRO JOINS ROMA
    Saturday, 19 August 2006 21:16:49

[FOTO Saturday, 19 August 2006 21:16:49] MILAN - Chilean midfielder David Pizarro has joined A.S. Roma in a co-ownership deal from F.C. Internazionale.

Shit!!
    Damn it
    I really dislike this!
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    http://www.goal.com/en/giocatore.aspx?IdPersona=568

One thing, does this mean he will be loaned, or will Inter profit from his sale if Roma transfered him to another club?

Fav. Player
    Fighter

it means he will be player of As Roma for some time (1,2years)and after that the club who gives bigger offer will have 100% ownership
    roma cant sold him if inter doesnt like it
    but roma wont sell him

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Hulle, why are you so sure Roma won't sell him? If he doesn't play good, they will certnanly sell him. But I think he will do OK in Rome...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

it will be a good move for pizza and roma.pizza will get his old form back and i hope he will prove to mancini that he made a mistake by letting him go just like that.we cant trust mancini every word he says.one time he says that he will use someone for future purpose than of all you know he reneged his promise and so on.he is practically a bullshitter.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Yayinesh, you should watch what you say mate Did you not read what Pizarro said?

"Its hard to leave a place like Inter, and Roberto Mancini tried to keep me"

Blah blah, so if theres anybodys words we cant trust..it should be yours

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by h2o
    Yayinesh, you should watch what you say mate Did you not read what Pizarro said?

"Its hard to leave a place like Inter, and Roberto Mancini tried to keep me"

Blah blah, so if theres anybodys words we cant trust..it should be yours
    can you show me the link.im saying this from what i read about mancini telling about his future plans.i dont understand why would pizza leave if mancini wants to keep him here.what about cesar i dont see him leaving.so show me prove.

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

I think its a good move for Pizarro. At least he'll be able to get first team football at Roma and he'll be re-united with his old coach Spalitti.

Pizarro would've only fitted in Inter if Mancini has chosen to play in a diamond midfield. He could’ve given Pizarro a role similar to that of Pirlo at Milan. Otherwise, Pizarro would’ve always stayed on the bench.

In my opinion Pizarro’s main problem was getting forward. He’s a good passer of the ball, has a great vision and can link up the midfield very well, but the guy just can’t go forward. He’s neither a Riquelme nor a Ronaldinho type. In addition, his small figure is another disadvantage as its always difficult for him to establish his presence in big games and against big lads. I still remember how Vieira and Emerson erased him when we lost in the Delle Alpe 2-0 last season.

Anyway, good luck to him and thanks for his contribution during last season.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Quote Originally Posted by h2o
    ok man but i think theres more to it.he might have been worried by the lack of first team place because at udinese under spaletti he could play no matter he was on form or not so he might feel that he doesnt want to be understudy or sub anymore.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Hi guys, I'm closing this thread as aspects and opinions of this transfer can be discussed in his thread proper.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B