Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obafemi Martins Article

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Obafemi Martins Article

Hi guys, the following is an e-mail I received from a Michael Martin, editor of True Faith, a Newcastle United fanzine.

Ciao,

I am the editor of the Newcastle United supporters magazine, true faith.

Newcastle United is reported to be on the point of signing Obafemi Martins from Inter.

I wondered if the organisers of Forza Inter wanted to write a feature for a forthcoming issue of true faith regarding Martins as a player - what are his strengths, weaknesses, what have been the highpoints and low points of his time with Inter and will supporters miss him - is he a hero of the Inter supporters.

Obviously if you ever need anything from England, in particular, the North East of England and Newcastle United, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Michael Martin, true faith, Newcastle United Fanzine also at www.true-faith.co.uk

Anybody interested in penning this article?

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Maybe this is a job for Eddy Lio!!! I think he would do the best job there!
    Cartman: Shut up Kyle! Shut your Goddamn' Jew mouth! You're the reason that there's war in the Middle East.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Whoever does it, make sure you send it to Tim to proof read it...he'l make it look alot better

Jimmy
    Ironically, I wrote an article for that magazine when they signed Emre. I wouldn't mind writing one about Martins, I guess.

well, Jimmy then you write it! Make sure you show how faithful Martins was to Inter
    Cartman: Shut up Kyle! Shut your Goddamn' Jew mouth! You're the reason that there's war in the Middle East.

Jimmy
    Well, I'll wait and see if others are interested, considering I've already had this privelige before.

Jimmy
    No, it's not. It was published in their magazine and they even sent me a copy of it. It's a very good magazine, I assure you that.

I'd say we should settle this as soon as possible of whom writes, because if no one else besides me want to write it, I'd like to get started with it before I return to Sweden.

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    Sure I'd want to write one .......... if only english were my mothertongue
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I think it should be written by someone who will highlight both Martins' negatives and positives.

If I, or some others write it, they will be scared off and may contact the club so they won't buy him! (No offence to Martins)

Jimmy
    Nah, they only publish it as soon as it's official. I wrote a Francesco Coco one for them too, but that transfer collapsed, so it was only the Emre one that was published.

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    hahaha
    my girlfriend's family are huge geordie fans and english is my native tongue if you want help with it
    instant hit = summary at the end of the article, just write....
    Martins is like Michael Owen 2.0. You'll love him.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Well Jimmy, I can write a little bit and send it to you or something. I don't know, if you already have something in mind, you can go ahead, it could be easier that way.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I don't think you'll need any help from me, but since I followed Oba since his primavera days ( like most of us ), anyhow, I can help anytime.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Jimmy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    Well Jimmy, I can write a little bit and send it to you or something. I don't know, if you already have something in mind, you can go ahead, it could be easier that way.
    Feel free to write the whole thing, Hamed. As I've said, I've already done this a year ago, so for me it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Also, they put YOUR name in the magazine as the author, so I definitely think that if someone should write it and receive credit from it, he should also write the whole thing.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Some brief info:

First league game: Parma-Inter

First CL goal against Leverkusen in 2003

I could write something for it, as I'm not busy these days, but I wanna know how much is needed. If I'm not writing it, don't forget that he only scored ONE goal with his head in his Inter career

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

whoever writes that article, please don't forget to mention that we will mss him a lot!! He was fans hero.. NO MARTINS NO PARTY!
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by kova9
    whoever writes that article, please don't forget to mention that we will mss him a lot!! He was fans hero.. NO MARTINS NO PARTY!
    That last sentence is a must!

No Martins No Party Sad....

Anyway good luck.
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    Feel free to write the whole thing, Hamed. As I've said, I've already done this a year ago, so for me it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Hmm, I really don't know much about Oba in the youth days. The only thing I remember vividly is about his debut in the CL, that was my best Martins' moment.

Adnan and Yuko, feel free to write which part you want to talk about it. I can always write the critique

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Let Hamed write it and Newcastle fans will be booing Oba every touch he gets.

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    If there isn't any deadline, I'd be honoured to write this article. I can't tell you exactly when I'll be done with it but not later than mid-September.