View Poll Results: Which proposed stadium project do you prefer?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Populous (square)

43 74.14%
  • Manica (oval)

15 25.86%
Page 180 of 180 FirstFirst ... 80130170177178179180
Results 3,581 to 3,597 of 3597

Thread: New Stadium

Fav. Player
    Doina Turcanu

Tokelau

69 Forum Supporter
    Probably councillors paid those "local citizens".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Il Drago View Post
    When he was asked about it, Antonello had mentioned Olimpico Grande Torino, Dall'Ara and Bentegodi as possible options in case of a Meazza renovation.
    Can you imagine we're playing week in week out in Torino?

Do Bentegodi or Dall'Ara qualify to CL matches?
    FC INTERNAZIONALE

I thought football in Italy had changed, but it seems that a zebra never changes its stripes.
    FAK GOBBY

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    Inter and Milan face stadium protests
    By Football Italia staff

Inter and Milan were met with resistance, protests and irritation from local residents when presenting their new stadium plans this evening.

It is looking increasingly unlikely that the local council will give the all-clear to begin building a new arena, essentially in the car park next to the current Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.

So far, councillors have been largely negative about the project to tear down the stadium and create a new venue in the San Siro area of the city.

This evening, Inter director Alessandro Antonello and Milan President Paolo Scaroni attended a town hall meeting to present their project to local citizens, but were greeted with almost blanket negativity.

There were protest signs complaining that big business was trying to make money off the area, creating more concrete rather than green spaces and putting the stadium too close to houses.

Scaroni did not help the situation when referring to the area around San Siro as “a desolate landscape,” which prompted boos from the audience.

Several were calling for a return to the table of the third design, proposed by architect Stefano Boeri, which would’ve had greenery growing off the sides.
    Until the council reject the plans then plan A is still on track. If they reject it we move to plan B (second site) and the ground will become more desolate!

3. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Where's Salvini with his Ruspa now?
    Noi non siamo gobbi di merda

Conte uomo di merda

Netherlands

Close the thread

6. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, I4E, Il Drago, MVD

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Macau

57 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    You do have that power, ADRossi
    Quote Originally Posted by DM_ View Post
    Then we'll just buy the federation and create our own rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpin View Post
    I dont think juventus are willing to sell

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Don't close it. I wanna see how long it goes I'm predicting at least another decade.

9. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, Adriano, MVD

United States

Quote Originally Posted by brehme1989 View Post
    Just add 40k cheap seats at Arena Civica and get some chemical toilets around the area and we're set
    Better yet why don’t we move into J Stadium, Conte will win us Scudetto there.

11. Thanks (4): AbdiWirajaya, CafeCordoba, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Baggio

Bulgaria

There were protest signs complaining that big business was trying to make money off the area, creating more concrete rather than green spaces and putting the stadium too close to houses.

Scaroni did not help the situation when referring to the area around San Siro as “a desolate landscape,” which prompted boos from the audience.

Several were calling for a return to the table of the third design, proposed by architect Stefano Boeri, which would’ve had greenery growing off the sides.
    Some people in Milano badly deserve a bitchslap. I mean, Milanesi should be a) fans of either club for whom building a new stadium would be a huge step in the right direction b) happy to see new business sprawling in their shithole of a neighborhood and c) it's not like there's any greenery there now, so even if 40% of the thing is "green" it's 40% greener than a fucking car park for gods sake.
    Inter is an artistic venture, almost poetic. It is capable of provoking immense, unreachable joy and bitter disappointment. It’s never done by half-measures.
    For me, Inter is the opening to new worlds and courage. It’s a strong passion, a marvellous illness. You can put up with the weaknesses and admire the courage, the same way you would with a son.
    — Massimo Moratti

13. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, Puma

Greece

If Milano is anything like Greece, even like 5%, I cannot see a stadium being built there
    And first signs show some similarities.

Conte uomo di merda

15. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    ₩€$£€¥

Macedonia

6 Forum Supporter
    I'm not shocked nor surprised. Anyone that thought this new stadium talk was all smooth sailing and set in stone, they're delusional.
    INTERISTA 4 EVER

“I'm having fun coaching Inter" - Antonio Conte

17. Thanks (3): AbdiWirajaya, MVD, n4l

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Wobblz View Post
    Some people in Milano badly deserve a bitchslap. I mean, Milanesi should be a) fans of either club for whom building a new stadium would be a huge step in the right direction b) happy to see new business sprawling in their shithole of a neighborhood and c) it's not like there's any greenery there now, so even if 40% of the thing is "green" it's 40% greener than a fucking car park for gods sake.
    Yeah. Big business comes with their big money and residents just say "fuck off" ??? Jesus, plant few trees and bushes there and be done with it. Is the San Siro district some kind of a paradise and with the new construction project it will be ruined forever?

Truth is we are lacking political power. Just like in Roma's case Palotta lacks political power. For Agnelli it was easy since he has FIAT => massive political power.

Fav. Player
    Cambiaso

Indonesia

Or build it in another district in Milan

https://sempreinter.com/2019/10/01/i...siro-district/
    Sensi Rules!!!

Australia

10 years of FIF
    It astounds me how opposed to change some people are. The Meazza and the surrounding San Siro district is a concrete jungle wasteland. I cannot believe the resistance to building a new stadium and the surrounding district. I can understand the reluctance to move on from the Meazza and the attempts to get both Inter and Milan to agree to renovating the Meazza but the simple fact of the matter is that renovating the stadium is not sustainable for the foreseeable future because it simply does not fit the future vision and ambitions of the clubs. Personally, I feel Inter as a club deserve to be being in a state of the art modern stadium with all of the necessary amenities for supporters. I feel this is especially the case at this time given that we are seemingly on the rise and deserve an arena that reflects our ambitions as a a club rather than keeping us grounded in an ancient concrete bowl that has outlived its use by date.
    #FlyEaglesFly

21. Thanks (5): AbdiWirajaya, Bergpavian, MVD, n4l, Tsuna

Greece

Don't underestimate the amount of Gobbi that live in Milano btw.

Conte uomo di merda

Fav. Player
    Walter Samuel
    Old name
    Toninu

Brazil

71 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Inter and Milan face stadium protests
    By Football Italia staff

Inter and Milan were met with resistance, protests and irritation from local residents when presenting their new stadium plans this evening.

It is looking increasingly unlikely that the local council will give the all-clear to begin building a new arena, essentially in the car park next to the current Stadio Giuseppe Meazza.

So far, councillors have been largely negative about the project to tear down the stadium and create a new venue in the San Siro area of the city.

This evening, Inter director Alessandro Antonello and Milan President Paolo Scaroni attended a town hall meeting to present their project to local citizens, but were greeted with almost blanket negativity.

Well Scaroni was right, the San Siro area is dead if it isn't match day. I stayed there once, there's literally nothing.
    JUVELITE ERA !!!

#RIPRENDIRAFINHA #CRESPOINLGI

GRAZIE LUCIANO!

WELCOME TO THE JUVELITE ERA

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Europe

Forum Supporter
    I just read that Alessandro Antonello said we dont have a plan B site, either he’s bluffing and we’re now moving behind the scenes for the alternative site (previously mentioned) or more likely he’s just blown his load, exposed us and now we have strong card to play.

*found these comments on a link to a sempremilan site so might not be credible.
    Last edited by William; 10 Oct 19 at 21:23.

25. Thanks (1): CafeCordoba

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, so bad communication whatever the case is.