View Poll Results: Which proposed stadium project do you prefer?

Voters
60. You may not vote on this poll
  • Populous (square)

44 73.33%
  • Manica (oval)

16 26.67%
Page 159 of 182 FirstFirst ... 59109149156157158159160161162169 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 3623

Thread: New Stadium

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Italy

Was hoping for something like 70k, but I’m very excited about this.
    Inter Banter Era; 2011-2018 Mudingayi, Schelotto, Rocchi Gone but not forgotten

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

England

10 years of FIF Most Serious Member Transfer Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by JJM View Post
    Meazza to be demolished and a new stadium should be constructed a few 100m away from the existing one
    Of course shared with Bbilan
    The two clubs did the math, construction of a new modern stadium should cost less than modernization of the old one.
    Model of a new stadium comes from the states
    Numbers: 600mil cost of construction
    60k capacity
    25mil naming rights a year

Or so they say in La República today
    I have been talking about Inter and Milan doing exactly this for 10 years now. It makes perfect sense, half the cost and most of the benefit of own stadium.

- 60k capacity is perfect, as it can host CL final as well as look full capacity in every game.

- The way the naming rights are growing in value, I suspect the value will be even higher than 25m considering its a stadium which houses two of the biggest clubs in Europe.

- But the biggest impact will be gate receipts, as the new stadium will have a lot of premium seats, which is where the clubs make big money. Its not unrealistic to expect our gate receipt revenues to triple.

I hope this takes off asap.

Fav. Player
    Ibra_Deki_Mtrix

Romania

55 10 years of FIF
    Revealed: The new San Siro

Milan and Inter are both reportedly working towards the construction of a new San Siro, based on the MetLife Stadium and built by 2023.

According to La Reppublica, Milan are only waiting on Inter to give their green light to the stadium project, with the council’s approval having already arrived.

The newspaper explains the original San Siro will be knocked down and replaced by a new, 60,000-seater venue ‘a few hundred metres away’.

It would cost €600m to build, slightly more than the cost of Real Madrid’s redevelopment project for the Santiago Bernabeu, and include naming rights worth ‘at least €25m a year’.

CEOs Ivan Gazidis and Alessandro Antonello are said to have already travelled to the US to discuss funding with investment bank Goldman Sachs and study other modern stadia, which incorporate retractable roofs, interchangeable facades and sliding pitches.

The model for the new San Siro, writes the publication, is the MetLife Stadium in New York, which serves as the home for NFL franchises New York Giants and New York Jets.

La Repubblica adds the project includes a 5,000-seater arena for concerts and events, plus a new shopping complex, in the area surrounding the stadium.
    NULLA É IMPOSSIBILE PER QUESTA SQUADRA! FORZA INTER PER SEMPRE

4. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Estonia

40 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    How is the naming rights going to divide between clubs? Should be a new shiny fucker instead of another Emirates or Allianz.

6. Thanks (1): MVD

Italy

Do we really have to share the stadium with them? I mean, part of the reason why you build your own stadium is that you don't have to share it with anyone
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

Macedonia

Unpopular oppinion but im very Happy we're sharing it with them because its more marketable to have two european powerhouses in one Stadium. The vibe is a different one. (Providing we will become powerhouses until 2023 again )

9. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, bjwam4

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by DARi0 View Post
    Revealed: The new San Siro

Milan and Inter are both reportedly working towards the construction of a new San Siro, based on the MetLife Stadium and built by 2023.

According to La Reppublica, Milan are only waiting on Inter to give their green light to the stadium project, with the council’s approval having already arrived.

The newspaper explains the original San Siro will be knocked down and replaced by a new, 60,000-seater venue ‘a few hundred metres away’.

It would cost €600m to build, slightly more than the cost of Real Madrid’s redevelopment project for the Santiago Bernabeu, and include naming rights worth ‘at least €25m a year’.

CEOs Ivan Gazidis and Alessandro Antonello are said to have already travelled to the US to discuss funding with investment bank Goldman Sachs and study other modern stadia, which incorporate retractable roofs, interchangeable facades and sliding pitches.

The model for the new San Siro, writes the publication, is the MetLife Stadium in New York, which serves as the home for NFL franchises New York Giants and New York Jets.

La Repubblica adds the project includes a 5,000-seater arena for concerts and events, plus a new shopping complex, in the area surrounding the stadium.
    Do we have to bulid a stadium with fucken US arenas as inspiration? We re gonna end up with a temple of commerce and not a football temple!!
    I mean a new stadium is great but take dortmund as an example and not the met Life! Just my two cents been in a couple of us stadiums and never was to impressed with them other than the sheer amount of different food stands and other merch they sold.
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

#Fuck Conte

Kazakhstan

Best Forum Newcomer
    So, if we are demolishing the San Siro, where will we play for 2 seasons and host CL/EL matches? Same applies for Milan. At Atalanta? But they have their own commitments and 3 clubs playing every 3 days on the stadium will destroy the grass quality. Since there would be 2 clubs without a stadium, 2 stadiums are needed. I only can think about Stadio Brianteo for Monza in the vicinity of Milan in the Lombardy region.

The other possible solution would be constructing of temporary stadium like what Cagliari did since Sant Elia or whatever was their previous name is demolished and construction works are commencing.
    “Is shitting on any moment of decency part of your job description?”

At Inter. With Inter.
    To Europa League.

Fav. Player
    Mancini

Trinidad & Tobago

45 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluenine View Post

- But the biggest impact will be gate receipts, as the new stadium will have a lot of premium seats, which is where the clubs make big money. Its not unrealistic to expect our gate receipt revenues to triple.
    Our premium seats are already near the most expensive in europe today. Definitely in the top 10. We can get more for sure seeing how high our attendances are (currently....who knows if no CL ) but I don't think that will significantly increase gate revenues.

The biggest issue re: revenues is Milan city rental. If that's still part of this deal, then to me, it's a crap shoot and a waste...
    Last edited by n4l; 04 Mar 19 at 19:11.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnr View Post
    I swear to god Inters squad goes from Nikolai Tesla and Einstein ( Skrino&DeVrij) to Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey the more you go up higher.

Greece

10 years of FIF Best Football Poster Most Serious Member Most Stubborn Poster
    Demolishing the Meazza and building a new shared stadium makes no sense.

Demolishing the Meazza and building a new shared stadium, inspired by US arenas, would kill everything about it. Let's hope the Council vetoes this shit.

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Thing is to make money, to facilitate the big club revenue we need if we want to be one. And it makes sense to build it with Milan, since it costs 600m€. It seems the financing the stadium project has been the biggest obstacle. Now that Suning got rid of Thohir, he can actually invest like he wants, because Thohir didn't want to put a dime to Inter (so it wouldn't have made sense for Suning to put his money to Inter if he owns only 70% of it). And with Milan having a strong owner they can invest too.

Italy

i wonder how much it will cost to Inter and milan in bribes for the local politicians in order to get the authorisation
    My username has nothing to do with the player of liverpool fc, it is a reference to an Italian novel.

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skrinrar

Scotland

31 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by firmino View Post
    i wonder how much it will cost to Inter and milan in bribes for the local politicians in order to get the authorisation
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Strachan can suck my tiny schlong

Quote Originally Posted by Glass box View Post
    One day FIF should organize and we should go all together to watch a game. At least 50 people. Tickets are on me.

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by nerazzurri4life View Post
    The biggest issue re: revenues is Milan city rental. If that's still part of this deal, then to me, it's a crap shoot and a waste...
    This is the most important consideration. If we still have to rent the new stadium or attribute a portion of the gate sales to the Milan City Council then we should not do it and a new stadium is a complete waste of time.
    #FlyEaglesFly

Fav. Player
    Il Chino

Belgium

Cool, so this is the annual stadium rumor that everyone talks about for a week and is then never ever heard from again.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Brazil

It is reasonable to:
    - share stadium with Milan (each team pays for half);
    - building a new one instead of renovating the Meazza (same costs but a more modern stadium in the end);
    - building it next to Meazza (city's current infrastructure can be used, should make easier for the council's authorization).
    Io non rubo il campionato, ed in Serie B sono mai stato.

Fav. Player
    Ronaldo

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by Delicate View Post
    So, if we are demolishing the San Siro, where will we play for 2 seasons and host CL/EL matches? Same applies for Milan. At Atalanta? But they have their own commitments and 3 clubs playing every 3 days on the stadium will destroy the grass quality. Since there would be 2 clubs without a stadium, 2 stadiums are needed. I only can think about Stadio Brianteo for Monza in the vicinity of Milan in the Lombardy region.

The other possible solution would be constructing of temporary stadium like what Cagliari did since Sant Elia or whatever was their previous name is demolished and construction works are commencing.
    First we build the new one and then demolish the old one?

That's why they will build it a few 100 meters away and not in the same spot.

Fav. Player
    ur mom
    Old name
    icardiscores

Slovenia

91 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Optimistic Member Most Passionate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronaldo View Post
    First we build the new one and then demolish the old one?

That's why they will build it a few 100 meters away and not in the same spot.
    Atlético Madrid did it this way yeah

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

23. Thanks (2): AbdiWirajaya, MVD

Fav. Player
    Insigne & Sarri
    Old name
    EEeyOO

Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ScottishInterista View Post
    Thats why we got the chinese involved. The only people better at profiting from corruption than Chinese business men are Russian business men
    Sig worthy
    Quote Originally Posted by wera View Post
    It does. It has a lot of quality. I would say even Serie B has a lot of quality. Professional footballers really know how to play the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    6 Italian sides in Europe. 1 win, 2 draw, 3 losses

25. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Skriniar

United States

Either the New San Siro is inspired by the current San Siro, or we riot. I live in the United States; I see plenty of U.S. style stadiums on a regular basis. Not complaining about them at all, but let them stay on this side of the Atlantic.