Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will win the Champions League 06/07?

Who do you think will win the Champions League 06/07?

who is going to win the champions league? i think barcelona and real madrid will be the teams to watch out for

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

I say Perspolis Tehran or Al Ahly.

Zamalek might have a chance too, likewise Esperance Tunis and Suwon Blue Wings.
    "I thought Biggie had a different way of putting words together. He was different"

Big Daddy Kane
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghahbe of Turkey
    Wiltord had a better goalratio than Henry for France
    Wiltord 26 goals, 92 games
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Spain

My vote goes for Chelsea or Arsenal.
    I obviously like Inter to win but i see it difficult atleast this year.

I think the mods will close u this thread and discuss this in the official topic of CL

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Chelsea,Barcelona and Inter are in the same level for me, I hope Inter will take that.
    ... ďEvery time I see Walter Mazzarriís Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?Ē

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    In order:
    • FC.Internazionale Milano.
    • FC.Chelsea.
    • AC.Milan.
    • Olympique Lyonnais.
    • FC.Barcelona.
    • FC.Real Madrid.
    • Benfica.
    Expect much from Benfica.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, Ť la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Kaka', Gennaro

Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    In order:
    • FC.Internazionale Milano.
    • FC.Chelsea.
    • AC.Milan.
    • Olympique Lyonnais.
    • FC.Barcelona.
    • FC.Real Madrid.
    • Benfica.
    Expect much from Benfica.
    I think you're rating Lyon too high, Barcelona and Madrid too low.

And of course, Inter too high.

I am pretty sure CHelsea will win this year's champions league! they got the right players for the job! Sheva and Ballack will have great effect! I doubt Barca will win it again!

As for Real! I am still waiting to see the new team! I am sure Capello will turn them into champions soon! not sure if it's gonna happen this year though! but watch out for Real! Capello in very dangerous!

Chelsea - Real final would look pretty interesting!
    Cartman: Shut up Kyle! Shut your Goddamn' Jew mouth! You're the reason that there's war in the Middle East.

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by dtlerch
    I think you're rating Lyon too high, Barcelona and Madrid too low.

And of course, Inter too high.
    As for Inter, they can win only if they want to win. But if they act like clowns (example: Villareal 1-0 Inter), then UEFA CUP has an extra seat.

Lyonnais, they played the best modern football last season. They just were unlucky.

Barcelona, although they had good signings this summer, I don't expect much from them. I expect them to be Brazil of WC06. Once they face Chelsea again, they're out.

Real Madrid: The enviroment around the team is still not professional. They still have girls in the team like Ramos, Beckham, Ronaldo and Raul. Let's see how Capello is gonna deal with it.

1. I'll say chelsea, they have without a doubt the strongest squad, they only need the luck they have been missing the previously seasons.

2. Barca might still be one of the strongest, but it doesnt happen very often that a team wins the cl two years in a row. their achilles heal from last season is more less gone with the addition of Zambrotta and Thuram. so it's very hard to count them out.

3. Real Madrid: have gotten one of the best coaches out there, and if there is anyone who can get a team of wussies to perform then it's him. and with the addition of Diarra, Cannavaro and Emerson then their defensive problem is more or less history. and Van Nistelrooy will give them the goals that Ronaldo wasn't able to provide. so they do look very strong but they have the same problem as we do with to many new faces in the team, and they will play with a whole new cm and that might be the reason why they won't go all the way.

4. Lyon has been pretty good the last couple of season, but have lost a couple of their players, but until this day their transfer gurus have done a good job by replacing those players, personally I see them as a dark horse, who will be very dangerous for everyone.

5. Milan, who else from Italy can do it, they have the necessary experience and team spirit, and after the penalty it might want them to fight even more. and then they are the luckiest team in the world. their defence might not be very frightening but their midfield and attack will make up for it the most of the time. but still I don't see them getting further then the semi finals their defence is simply to weak to go all the way.

6. Inter. sorry to say this but unless we begin to play like we should, then there is no way we are going to get very far in this tournament, we might have one of the strongest squads, but we miss a good coach and team spirit. and that will most likely resolve in a quarter final yet again.

Man utd, Roma, Liverpool and Arsenal, can be a threat but only if they can keep a high level and have the luck on their side at the same time (which one of them have had the last two seasons)

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Inter ....

Honestly, I think like this:

1. Barcelona
    2. Chelsea
    3. ManU
    4. Inter
    5. Roma
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    1. Barcelona
    2. Real Madrid
    3. Arsenal
    4. Chelsea
    5. Inter
    6. Lyon
    7. Milan
    8. Liverpool
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

As an interisti, Inter
    but in my netral opinion:
    1.Barcelona
    2.Chelsea
    3.Madrid
    4.Inter
    5.Arsenal
    6.Liverpool
    7.Bilan
    8.Bayern Munich
    Oww Yeah, the time is now
    Inter time is now, y'all can't see us
    if you don't agree with me, well, i've got 2 words for ya:

SUCK IT!!!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Bilan has Winner Cup's class opponent!!
    LUCKY BASTARD!!!

Still Inter will prevail from group B and to the next stage, i wish we'l meet Hamburg/Valencia/Lille/Porto/Benfica.
    Oww Yeah, the time is now
    Inter time is now, y'all can't see us
    if you don't agree with me, well, i've got 2 words for ya:

SUCK IT!!!

FC KÝbenhavn are clear favorites. We own Man Utd and Celtic. It will be somewhat a problem beating Inter and Barca though...

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Arsenal are a team built for such a tournament, IMO.

Wenger has such a young team that it's hard to keep the boys playing well consistently, but I think he can string a few games together starting from January when the team has already had time to gel.
    Nulla Ť impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    JZ

i wud say Real, Chelsea and Inter (with all due honesty)
    i dont think Barca r gonna do it 2 times in a row ... and unless Milan buys sum1 like Tevez ... i wud rate the other 3 as the 3 best teams in Europe this season

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

Strange that no one mentioned this, but nice European SuperCup by the Champions League holders.

I'm telling you (in my opinion) Barca will win nothing this season. No CL, no Spanish League. Brazil of WC2006.

Capello is a 3-points match expert, so forget about La Liga.

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Yeah, Sevilla stunned Barca, but that was exatcly what Barca needed..an injection of reality so they don't think they'll win everything easily..

Anyway, it's rather mentality thing, not quality, so with right approach to each match Barca is still the favourite to lift the CL trophy this year..Other teams could be Real, Milan, Inter..
    MILAN A.C.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Valencia, Inter, Milan, Real Madrid, Lyon or Bayern Munich(not in order)

Barcelona unfortunately will not be serious contenders, not only because of poor performance yesterday, but coz I said so since July I have this feeling that Barca will only win Spanish Cup this season. League to a Madrid club, I want Atletico(they can), but Real will win it...

Fav. Player
    Kaka', Gennaro

Barcelona is not getting enough love. That team is stacked. I wouldn't put any stock at all in their loss to Sevilla. Real Madrid improved, but Barcelona improved almost as much, if not more. Don't forget they won the league by 12 points last season.

They should be the favorite to win this unless something changes.