Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joaquin

Fav. Player
    A.Recoba, Z.Ibr

Joaquin

Inter Milan join Joaquin race
    tribalfooball.com - August 23, 2006

Inter Milan have opened talks with Real Betis for wing ace Joaquin.

Inter's enquiry for Joaquin came after Betis approached this week for information on Santiago Solari.

Betis want to bring Solari back to Spain after learning Atletico Madrid and Sevilla had both approached Inter about the Argentina international.

Inter are ready to sell Solari and when Betis came knocking, immediately demanded Joaquin be included in the operation.

Betis president Pepe Leon and majority shareholder Manuel Ruiz de Lopera are prepared to sell the Spain international, with Lyon and Valencia having already tabled cash-plus-player offers for the winger.

Despite splashing out big already this summer, Inter patron Massimo Moratti is ready to push for a deal over Joaquin, with Roma continuing to prove stubborn over his long-term interest for Amantino Mancini.

Fav. Player
    Fighter

Amantino Mancini is God for Joaquin
    Joaquin is just a media star and nothing else
    we dont need him
    FoRzA INTER

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Ibrahi

I don't agree. Mancini is a great player but Joaquin is an exceptional player. I would be happy to see him in Inter jersey cos he is one of my favourites Spanish players. I would gladly include Solari in the bid and add 10 mil if needed or more.

Figo would then play less cos we can all see that he is old now and that he can't play the whole match on the highest level so I think Joaquin would be one of our best invests in the last five years
    Ma va bene, vinceremo insieme!!!

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

if inter was in the la liga i would mind joaquin coming to inter but at the moment hell no because we have maicon already.guys please dont trust tribalfootball website its one of the most shittiest sites i have ever encounted and its all bullocks.so i rather use our current stars than splah out big on a new player like joaquin he has got to cost a fortune min 10 million for sure plus i have heard of chelsea and valencia going for him.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

i really hope we will sign nice guy like its Joaquin and kick solari! hehe

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I rather keep Solari. He is a good player. Joaquin is way too big a gamble . He will cost way too much for the risk we are taking. Spanish players flop in serie a. Last guy to succeed was Luis Suarez in the 1960's. Players like Mendieta,Farinos,Jose Mari,Javi Moreno,etc have come and flopped.

No thank you stay in spain joaquin.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Lol, I would love to see him Inter. I think he is briliant winger. He has everythink needed, pace, cross, dribbling... But I wouldn't like to see Solari out of Inter thiough...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    I think well use maicon in the right wing a lot since he has been great so fare but he cant take the place of capitano .
    so no need fore Joaquin
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    Lol, I would love to see him Inter. I think he is briliant winger. He has everythink needed, pace, cross, dribbling... But I wouldn't like to see Solari out of Inter thiough...
    Solari isnt anything special though...how much Joaquin is old by the way ???

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    Joaquin is 25 ...
    25 is fine for me and i didnt saw solari doing anything special so if they dont want many money inter to pay for him hope moratti will buy him

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

my suggestion : sell Cesar,Solari,Cruz,Recoba for money,(or maybe Figo IF IT HAS TO)
    and then buy Joaquin or Ribery

that's mine, how about you guys?
    Oww Yeah, the time is now
    Inter time is now, y'all can't see us
    if you don't agree with me, well, i've got 2 words for ya:

SUCK IT!!!

Fav. Player
    JZ

giving Solari away does nt seem to be a good idea. coz Stan and Solari r there on the left.

i know maxwell is dere but u never know how a player is gonna cum back from a serious injury, do u???

rather offer them Cruz plus cash ... (or Cesar if they r dat dumb)

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by 1919
    giving Solari away does nt seem to be a good idea. coz Stan and Solari r there on the left.

i know maxwell is dere but u never know how a player is gonna cum back from a serious injury, do u???

rather offer them Cruz plus cash ... (or Cesar if they r dat dumb)

yeah, i think u're right, Inter should keep Solari, but still Cesar,Cruz,Recoba must be sold in my opinion.
    The idea is there're 1 substitute for wingback and winger, so :
    GROSSO-MAXWELL
    STANKOVIC-SOLARI
    J.ZANETTI-MAICON
    FIGO-??????, so i'm supporting inter 2 buy joaquin(although i prefer ribery)

as for OBAOBA ,damn, i'll miss u and ur sommersaults, bro!
    Oww Yeah, the time is now
    Inter time is now, y'all can't see us
    if you don't agree with me, well, i've got 2 words for ya:

SUCK IT!!!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    Joaquin would be a very good addition.I would like to see him playing with us.

However guys I can't stand him.He is always loughing during game even if he is sent off
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    He's definetlly a player who can make a diference, one year with Figo in the team would help him alot. He can learn much from Luis and adapt on serie A.
    I would be delighted to see him in our team, he will be the best RW in the world, and the price isn't that high.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    El Jardinero, I

It would be stupid to bring in such a player and keep him like a subsitute for a year.. We would be repeating the same mistake we did with Pizarro (an many more).. Considering Zanetti won't need a replacement for at least two more years and Maicon isn't so great at defending it's better to use him on the right wing.. We maybe have our one Mancini here, so it would be stupid to waste him.. And seeing this preseason I can say that he can even be better than Joaquin..
    Tu sei l'assenza non vivo senza!!!

VISIT NOW: http://fcinter.nogonet.com
    Flash news, interviews.. all about Inter.. In Croatian..

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    with all respect to joaquin I think he would cost too much and for that money he would be a big gamble

I can name 5 players that we could get for that money and they would turn in better deal then joaq

1st on list - amantino
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by ragazzofortunato
    It would be stupid to bring in such a player and keep him like a subsitute for a year.. We would be repeating the same mistake we did with Pizarro (an many more) And seeing this preseason I can say that he can even be better than Joaquin..
    I didn't mean that he will be benched for Figo, of course he need to be starter,but Figo can be some kind of his mentor, and I don't think that Maicon can be that good, Joaquim is jewell and it would be a shame to miss him.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Spain

My favourite player for replace Figo next year, of attacking wingers, is Quaresma.
    Joaquin or Cristiano Ronaldo are overrated.

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

I like this player!!

For the next season, Mancini,C.Ronaldo or Joaquin are objectives for wings!
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -