Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The club or the players?

The club or the players?

Here is a question, this will not be a public poll and PLEASE be honest
    Would the mods please add a poll having three options: Inter, Players, both

Do you like Inter because of the club, players or both?
    What do you really like the most about Inter Milan?

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    LOL, I've just seen this thread...

Normally the club... Those ppl who support one club only for some of it's players are not real fans... The players are changing, but the club is always there. It stays, and so as my love for it...

And I can be sad sometimes for selling player I like, but that's not the reason to stop supporting Inter, am I right?

What I really like about Inter??? Errr, hard question. And the answer is, I don't know! Really, I support tham since I remember, but never found out why I started supporting Inter. Well, it's not so important now, my love for Inter has grown so big, I don't really care why I support them...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    LOL, I've just seen this thread...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

The club kthxbi.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

The club some players come close like Facchetti and Javier etc. but they fight for the club they live and breath for the club and as such we as fans can honor them by also supporting the club.

Pajo also put in a nice few words; players are ever changing these days it seems (and especially at Inter) it is hard to get attached to some of them and as such it must be the club always anf forever over the players.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Inter all the way. I'll never manage to leave Inter anyway. I'm an interista, but also, f ex, a boboista
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Quote Originally Posted by Karim Abdoun
    What do you really like the most about Inter Milan?
    Inter's history is very important for me. I love all the great people in club's history who wore our jersey or coached our superstars. I won't write any names because it is impossible (or it would take very long time) to name them all.

Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

I love Inter because of the colors of Inter jersey...
    http://www.interbbs.net/index.asp

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    When i was young the players vieri etc
    Now definitely the club along with J.Zanetti

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

Inter of course is a club... players of course very important but all the coach, staff and supporters of course have much contribution in Inter... what i like about Inter is because they are a great big family... i trust that they are not only player, coach, staff, president or supporters but they are also family... that's why we are also enjoy to be interista... and i enjoy to be here @ forza-inter forum coz u are all one family rite..? let's build a true interista family... and i hv realized that i am a pure interista when my super striker who i loved before gone to Real... but i still n till know is a interista... I LOVE INTER...
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    First season's Ronaldo attracted my attention to football, and also Inter of course. Then it's Baggio, who never really looked as good as before but still shined at Inter. Next are Ventola, Recoba, Vieri etc...

However, the longer I watched the game, the more I felt for Inter rather than single players. I guess it's Juve vs Inter in 97/98 which made me turned into an interista, you just have to have some sort of reaction after seeing that game. The will that Inter has to fight is far greater than what Bbilan and Gobbi's, that's why it's gotta be Inter!
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Zlatan Ibrahimo

Quote Originally Posted by Marcello
    When i was young the players vieri etc
    Now definitely the club along with J.Zanetti
    i dont want to go off topic ... but hey marcello awesome avi do you have any of them in

Italia or Milan please may i have one if u do
    MY HEART IS RED MY MIND IS BLACK !!! AGAINST THE WORLD I SHALL LEAD THE ROSSONERI IN ATTACK...

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

i would have to say club.

Fav. Player
    Deki

Slovenia

Players come and go, members of the board change,... but one thing stays: the blue and black colours of our shirt.

I'm interista first and foremost because of the club, and then everything else.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

Both things. I like Inter since Ronaldo play there and after, same he has been from Inter.. I still be Nerazzurri and even today hehe.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I allways liked Inter, but I started constantlly follow the club when Lippi came here.

Before there was Inter with a bunch of players I hated from a bottom of my soul(Cirilo,Morfeo,Gresko,Guly,Veron...), there was allways awfull transfers,Crlos(the day when place of LB in Inter was cursed),Seedorf,Ronaldo(we could keep him too),Baggio... but there was allways Inter in my hart no matter what!

Now there is Inter I allways prayed for, with fighters, respect and brotherhod,and finally Inter with my favorite player in the team,I allways hated Juve but I couldn't never hate Ibrahimovic, that was allways stronger from me.

And I don't know how for you guys, but this season when we'r playing good goinig so fast, last couple of seasons I couldn't wait end of a season and now like time's flying.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player

Canada

In the old days when a player was good and loved by the fans he was going to retire at his club and he had nothing else in mind, nowadays it's all about money and fame most players play for ****in 5 clubs in their career so it's hard to like a player more than a club and whoever does is not an Interista to me.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    DEJAN DEKI STAN

Quote Originally Posted by bergomi
    Players come and go, members of the board change,... but one thing stays: the blue and black colours of our shirt.

"And this one time, at band camp, I stuck a flute in my pussy",

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by bergomi

Good words. Anyone who says otherwise isn't a true Interista.

I loved Bobo. I loved Oba and the oft-forgotten Greek in Karagounis for his fighting spirit and obviously our great Capitano. Those players have moved on and even JZ will be gone one day as well but the club will still remain and until the day until I'm too senile to know what football is, that's all that matters to me. The club.

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

The club offcourse. I love the club, i love the blue and black colors, i love the stadium, i love the fans. That will all stay, players don't. Players may come and go, but my love for Inter will never die.
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life more complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy." So wrote Italian journalist Beppe Severgnini, one of the most famous FC Internazionale Milano supporters, in his book Interismi. "We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful."