Thread: Official: Ze Maria to Levante

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

i wish a good luck to ze as he was one of the best crosser we used to have until figo came into the picture but one thing i dislike about him is that he is really slow like a snail.well he is going to assist many goals for levante im sure.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    Recoba, Alvarez

==
    Ze Maria blasts Mancio Thursday 24 August, 2006

New Levante defender Jose Ze Maria has taken a parting shot at former Inter boss Roberto Mancini.

The former Perugia player left the Nerazzurri last week and is keen to restart his career away from the Sampdoria legend.

“I had too many problems with Mancini,” said the South American. “I have to say that I started to get tired of him.

“I just couldn’t take him anymore and that led me to not having any real desire to even train. However, I’m now in perfect shape.”

The 33-year-old signed a one-year contract, with an option for a second, after passing a medical with the Liga club.

The ex-Brazilian international moved to Serie A in 1996 after Parma snapped him up from giants Flamengo.

He then joined Perugia in 1998, spent two years at Palmeiras, before returning to the Stadio Renato Curi in September 2000.

Inter pipped Juventus to his signature in 2004, but he never really settled and scored just one goal in 22 games during his debut campaign.

He was then often overlooked by Mancio at the San Siro during the last campaign as he made just six starts and eight League appearances in total.
    ==

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

It was, to be honest, expected. Seems that players, or people generally, have problems keeping their mouth shut concerning past employers/employees. It's sad either way.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Old name
    Khaled

Vatican

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    He wasnt that good with us anyways,he should just focus on succeeding in levante.

Fav. Player

Canada

Ze Maria was very close with Adriano, in a way he took him under his wing and helped him in times of need. I wonder if his problems with Mancini were Adriano-related as well.
    ████████████████████████████████████

*18* VERO

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

LOLZ. Toodles Zemaria, have a nice life where ever you are. Atleast he has given Hamed something to talk about :-P
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike
    Ze Maria was very close with Adriano, in a way he took him under his wing and helped him in times of need. I wonder if his problems with Mancini were Adriano-related as well.

I guess it's a shame that nobody thanked him for helping Adri settle in. The again, he's paid to be a footballer, not a counselor.

-Jesse
    Vinceremo Insieme

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    This should be moved to the european transfer section. Since he wasn't transfered from Inter. He was a free agent. He was an ok player but I don't think he will be remebered for long.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

i think,he wasn't good enough to play for us..he was just to slow.i wish him a good luck

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Alright, discuss about him in the former players & coaches forum. This thread is now closed.