Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The best and worst of Inter's transfers

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

The best and worst of Inter's transfers

I like to share with you about Inter's former transfer... according to you who is the best and who's the worst? like we know we hv ever swap Simic and Seedorf for 'just' Umit Davala and Pirlo for 'only' Guly... we hv given Ronaldo to Real... Simeone to Lazio... etc. and now we hv Cambiasso for FREE! Ivan Cordoba, Samuel from Real, Deki from Lazio, Adriano as our Symbol.. Vieira who was Juve's, Zlatan the awesome forward.. our 3 wingback new comer Grosso, Maxwell and Maicon.. 'veteran' Luis Figo from Real... etc. who do you think the worst and the best?
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Worst transfer : pirlo bartered with that shitty Guly
    Bad transfer : frey(S), simic&seedorf 4 Davala(who never played for Inter),Paulo Sousa(B), Michele Serena(B),Vivas(B),Vampeta(B),Vladimir Jugovic(B),Cirrilo,Ferrari(B),Conceicao(B)
    Good transfer : Adriano(B),Vieira(B),Cambiasso(B),Vieri(B),Ibra(B) ,Samuel(B),Cordoba(B),Stankovic(B),R.Baggio(B),the ungrateful fat bastard u know who(i hate to admit this)
    Best transfer : Javier Zanetti(B)

S=Sell
    B=Buy
    Last edited by stifler13; 29 Aug 06 at 18:52.
    Oww Yeah, the time is now
    Inter time is now, y'all can't see us
    if you don't agree with me, well, i've got 2 words for ya:

SUCK IT!!!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Good transfers: Javier Zanetti (buy), Adriano (buy), Cambiasso (buy), Ronaldo (sell).

Bad transfers: Veron (buy), Pizarro (buy), favalli (buy), Pirlo (sell), R. Carlos (sell)...

amd many other good and bad transfers, but theese is what I get in mind...

LOL, and how could I forget about Cesar the ahit, the worst transfer ever made by Inter...
    Last edited by Pajo; 25 Aug 06 at 01:16.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

VeroN???? are u sick? Veron gives us much of contribution when he plays for Inter... Favalli and Pizzaro i can accept it but not veron.. he is a bad player for Manutd but not for Inter...
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by micah ken
    VeroN???? are u sick? Veron gives us much of contribution when he plays for Inter... Favalli and Pizzaro i can accept it but not veron.. he is a bad player for Manutd but not for Inter...

First of all, it's my desision... Second, he was good only when he played for Lazio, but since he joined ManU he is crap... And he was crap in Inter too...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

Good transfers : J.Zanetti (buy) Luis Figo(buy) Kiliy (sell) .....

Bad transfers : Julio cesar (buy) Cesar(buy) Martins (sell )

here are mine they aren all of them that i wouldant but it enough
    Marco Materazzi :“Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: I’ll be Inter for life,”

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

according to me...

Best Transfers: iL imPeratore & Cuchu
    Worst Transfers: Swapping Seedorf, Pirlo and Simic for Guly and Umit
    Heart-Attacked Transfers: RONALDO, CANNAVARO and MARTINS
    Good Transfers: Ronaldo... Vieri... Veron... Vieira... Zlatan... Figo... Deki... Grosso... Maxwell... Maicon... it's look like our Transfer Master is going better now adays... ^^ LoL...
    Bad Transfers: Ze Maria... Cruz... Crespo(now) because we didn't sell Cruz but Martins! Julio Cesar, A.Cesar, Dacourt(I like C.Zanetti more than him, and he's too old.) V.D. Mayde... Kily(better Vicente LoL) Favalli etc etc...
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3

mic4h

Jimmy
    If you guys are going to do this, then at least get the facts straight. Pirlo was NOT involved in a swap. He was signed for money. Cheap money, yes.

The Umit Davala and Simic thing might be true. I also have a memory of us signing Brncic in exchange for someone.

Guly I believe was swapped with Brocchi. No big loss there. And the only big swap that was made was the Coco-Seedorf one, which I am positive would have turned out in our favour if it wasn't for his injuries.
    Last edited by Jimmy; 27 Aug 06 at 01:49.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    If you guys are going to do this, then at least get the facts straight. Pirlo was NOT involved in a swap. He was signed for money. Cheap money, yes.

The Umit Davala and Simic thing might be true. I also have a memory of us signing Brncic in exchange for someone.

Guly I believe was swapped with Brocchi. No big loss there. And the only big swap that was made was the Coco-Seedorf one, which I am positive would have turned out in our favour if it wasn't for his injuries.
    I don't know, Jim. Do you consider €17m cheap money?

Cesar is one of the worst transfers ever made in the history of football.

Crespo (both times), Cruz, Cambiasso, Cordoba, Javier and Grosso have been good transfer considering financial criterias as well. Adriano among others are good as well, but we paid a hefty price to get him from Parma.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

the worst for my 4ever is Vratislav Gresko....anybody remember him.the best is javier zanetti,the best this season is Ibrahimovic

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

The best transfer - Vratislav Greško from Bayer Leverkusen
    The worst transfer - Vratislav Greško to AC Parma

Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

according to me...

Best Transfers: iL imPeratore & Cuchu
    Worst Transfers: Swapping Seedorf, Pirlo and Simic for Guly and Umit
    Heart-Attacked Transfers: RONALDO, CANNAVARO and MARTINS
    Good Transfers: Ronaldo... Vieri... Veron... Vieira... Zlatan... Figo... Deki... Grosso... Maxwell... Maicon... it's look like our Transfer Master is going better now adays... ^^ LoL...
    Bad Transfers: Ze Maria... Cruz... Crespo(now) because we didn't sell Cruz but Martins! Julio Cesar, A.Cesar, Dacourt(I like C.Zanetti more than him, and he's too old.) V.D. Mayde... Kily(better Vicente LoL) Favalli etc etc...
    Cruz bad??? Crespo too??? ur not ok, U rthe only one i kno that dont like cruz.
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Can somebody answer me, how much did we paid for Adriano. i know he was very expensive, but how much expensive?

And I think selling Goran Pandev to Lazio is bad move... He was 20 when we sold him, and last season he was great in Lazio...

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

Quote Originally Posted by Inter101
    Cruz bad??? Crespo too??? ur not ok, U rthe only one i kno that dont like cruz.
    hahaha maybe yes... i like his character... i don't hate him as a man but as a player i prefer Crespo than him for they having same pos. for me better inter sell him n keep martins. it's according to me...
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3

mic4h

[QUOTE=Pajo]Can somebody answer me, how much did we paid for Adriano. i know he was very expensive, but how much expensive?

First time inter buy him from flamengo in sommer 2001. they paid 20milion euro for him.then parma give inter 12.5 mil.euro in the co-ownership deal and inter buy him back for i think..26 mil.euro

here are all inter transfers from season 1997/98-2003/04
    97/98-recoba,ronaldo,cauet,colonnese,mezzano,moriero,mil anese,paulo sousa,rivas,sartor,simeone,west,ze elias
    98/99-C.Zanetti,ventola,baggio,camara,dabo,frey,pirlo,si lvestre,gilberto silva,simic
    99/00-vieri,cordoba,di biagio,serena,georgatos,domoraud,ferron,peruzzi,bl anc,jugovic,mutu,panucci,
    seedorf
    00/01-Farinos,ballota,brocchi,cirillo,colombo,ferrari,fi ssone,sukur,keane,lombardi,macellari,peralta,robbi ati,vampeta,dalmat,ferrante,pacheco,gresko
    01/02-toldo,matrix,okan,emre,kallon,fontana,sorondo,conc eicao,vivas,padalino,adriano,bintto,guly
    02/03-adani,gamarra,coco,almeyda,cannavaro,crespo,batist uta,morfeo,corradi,umit
    03/04-karagounis,lamouchi,luciano,kily,brechet,cruz,helv eg,fadiga,van der meyde,pinilla

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Brncic in echange of Pirlo and money , one of the worst

H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

Quote Originally Posted by CRORafael
    here are all inter transfers from season 1997/98-2003/04
    97/98-recoba,ronaldo,cauet,colonnese,mezzano,moriero,mil anese,paulo sousa,rivas,sartor,simeone,west,ze elias
    98/99-C.Zanetti,ventola,baggio,camara,dabo,frey,pirlo,si lvestre,gilberto silva,simic
    99/00-vieri,cordoba,di biagio,serena,georgatos,domoraud,ferron,peruzzi,bl anc,jugovic,mutu,panucci,
    seedorf
    00/01-Farinos,ballota,brocchi,cirillo,colombo,ferrari,fi ssone,sukur,keane,lombardi,macellari,peralta,robbi ati,vampeta,dalmat,ferrante,pacheco,gresko
    01/02-toldo,matrix,okan,emre,kallon,fontana,sorondo,conc eicao,vivas,padalino,adriano,bintto,guly
    02/03-adani,gamarra,coco,almeyda,cannavaro,crespo,batist uta,morfeo,corradi,umit
    03/04-karagounis,lamouchi,luciano,kily,brechet,cruz,helv eg,fadiga,van der meyde,pinilla
    after i hv seen your post i will put 1 player 4 the best n 1 player 4 the worst:
    97/98: best = Ronaldo, worst = west
    98/99: best = Baggio, worst = Silvestre, but who is Gilberto Silva???
    99/00: best = Vieri and Cordoba, worst = Serena
    00/01: best = nothing! worst = almost ALL! except Keane.
    01/02: best = Adriano, worst = Guly n Vivas!
    02/03: best = Crespo/ Cannavaro, worst = Umit!!!!!!!
    03/04: best = i don't like this season transfer but the better is of course Cruz(but also i don't like him till now).
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3

mic4h

Spain

Only in the last 5 years:

01/02- Best: Toldo Worst: Conceicao, Guly, Okan....
    02/03- Best: Crespo Worst: Cannavaro, Coco, Corradi.....
    03/04- Best: Cruz Worst: Brechet, Helveg, VDM....
    04/05- Best: Cambiasso Worst: Veron, Davids, Carini....
    05/06- Best: Samuel Worst: Wome, Cesar

after i hv seen your post i will put 1 player 4 the best n 1 player 4 the worst:
    97/98: best = Ronaldo, worst = west
    98/99: best = Baggio, worst = Silvestre, but who is Gilberto Silva???
    99/00: best = Vieri and Cordoba, worst = Serena
    00/01: best = nothing! worst = almost ALL! except Keane.
    01/02: best = Adriano, worst = Guly n Vivas!
    02/03: best = Crespo/ Cannavaro, worst = Umit!!!!!!!
    03/04: best = i don't like this season transfer but the better is of course Cruz(but also i don't like him till now).
    Umit,west,guly and vivas are the worsest transfers....i don't now about gilberto silva,is he ever playing for inter???