Thread: Uncle Fester proves he's a total moron

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF

Uncle Fester proves he's a total moron

What's up with this idiot?

First he makes a huge deal about Real approaching Kaka' without asking Milan first.

He's furious, he insults Real, he says he will report them to FIFA.

Then what does he do? Before he flies to Madrid to discuss a deal for Ronaldo, he says to the press: "We have an agreement with the player, his wishes will be decisive in this deal. Now we'll talk to Real".

Also, this piece of shit is banned, he's appealing the decision but what the hell is he doing still operating as the ban hadn't been given?

Again, only in Italy these things are allowed to go on without people asking any questions...
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Funny indeed!

Even more ridiculous than him not pracitising what he preached, he is allowed to negotiate for deals.

What is the point of the ban then

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Interesting stuff, but the negotiation were led by A. Braida, not Galliani..This agreement probably never existed, it was rather his 'big mouth' talking crap..

Although this was official ACM statement, I believe it was simple ban bypassing..Did you not expect it?? I'm sure that 99% fans of other clubs dislike him, even I do, but he's got a likeable smile though..

So Frisko, still believe that Kaka is going to end up with Real? He was actually the reason why Milan withdrew negotiationes for Ronaldo..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by wittman
    Interesting stuff, but the negotiation were led by A. Braida, not Galliani..This agreement probably never existed, it was rather his 'big mouth' talking crap..

Although this was official ACM statement, I believe it was simple ban bypassing..Did you not expect it?? I'm sure that 99% fans of other clubs dislike him, even I do, but he's got a likeable smile though..

So Frisko, still believe that Kaka is going to end up with Real? He was actually the reason why Milan withdrew negotiationes for Ronaldo..
    Yeah wittman, next year Kaká will be gone, as I said before.

Galliani is obviously active as a Milan official, even Johnasson said that he shouldn't be doing it and that FIGC will be acting upon this.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Like I said, should it be Milan official or anyone else, I would like him to be punished if he disobeys the rules..

I'll hold your word about Kaka thing, maybe I'll put it in my sig so that I can laugh at you after it doesn't happen, deal?
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Like I said, should it be Milan official or anyone else, I would like him to be punished if he disobeys the rules..

I'll hold your word about Kaka thing, maybe I'll put it in my sig so that I can laugh at you after it doesn't happen, deal?
    Yeah sure, go nuts, you might be more in a mood for laughs then, since now you're about to sign El Fenomeno Oliveira
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

What?? I'm glad we signed him..I'm gonna laugh even more after he scores a hattrick in the derby..

No really, I like Ricardo, I wanted Torres, but he's fine also..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

What?? I'm glad we signed him..I'm gonna laugh even more after he scores a hattrick in the derby..

No really, I like Ricardo, I wanted Torres, but he's fine also..
    Ricardo Oliveira is a good striker, but not the one to replace Sheva who was a real menace for us in his time with Milan. He was the only striker I really feared in the entire Serie A.

I'm glad that Milan singed Oliveira because this lad usually disappears in big matches and he proved that in his time in Spain. To make things worse for our fellow Milan fans; I'll just remind you guys that he was Adriano's back up when he was in the national team.

I'm sure he'll score goals in Serie A, but he'll never reach Sheva's level.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    C'mon guys, Milan just signed playe under 34 years, the fans must be happy. They are exited, Pancaro,Stam,Favali,Amoroso, I think Olivera sounds like Maradona to them, low standards.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan
    C'mon guys, Milan just signed playe under 34 years, the fans must be happy. They are exited, Pancaro,Stam,Favali,Amoroso, I think Olivera sounds like Maradona to them, low standards.
    Yeah you have a point, when Sheva left there were rumours that Fester was going to bring back Batistuta, or ask Van Basten to give it another shot
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

LOL..Galliani does have strange taste when it comes to players' age..

Sheva can't be replaced by anybody at this moment..We lost great champion, but life goes on..I'm very happy with Oliveira, him beeing sub for Adri was expected as he had a long term injury and before that Adriano was really great unlike last season..Besides, it's Brasil we're talking about, 3rd striker in that team is always something special if you ask me..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

Sheva CAN be replaced, if you get Carlitos Tevez, and I'm praying day and night that you don't...
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

I'm not so sure about Tevez..No doubt he's great talent, but he's too small IMO and It seems that he has some disciplinary problems..

There are so many rumours about him, I'm tired of reading them..I think he'll end up with Chelski..

That was a joke, helal..
    MILAN A.C.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Guys that was very silly of you, its not as if my post was something silly that people are trying to avoid and not read, it was an actual joke and a funny one about that..

Or maybe some of you guys are secretly in love with Galliani? Sorry for insulting him

Hit a new low..

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I'm not so sure about Tevez.
    Yes, I agree with you,he's prety much overated, what Milan needs is proven goalscorer with many years in Europe, like Frisko said Batistuta or van Basten would be great, or we can give you Mancio on loan, he would fit in just great. Without a joking you need player of Ronaldo type and I can't see nobady availlable on the market with that kind of characteristics, so that's means that you'r in trouble.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Kaka', Gennaro

Quote Originally Posted by Hasan
    Yes, I agree with you,he's prety much overated, what Milan needs is proven goalscorer with many years in Europe, like Frisko said Batistuta or van Basten would be great, or we can give you Mancio on loan, he would fit in just great. Without a joking you need player of Ronaldo type and I can't see nobady availlable on the market with that kind of characteristics, so that's means that you'r in trouble.
    I think it's really important to remember Milan scored 85 goals last season. When was the last time any Italian team scored that many? They had the best goal differential in the league, 7 better than Juventus and (more importantly for 06/07) 16 better than Inter and 26 up on Roma. 16 goals is a lot, and even though Inter has improved over last year's team, that's still a lot to work with.

I'd be happy if Ronaldo comes, and I'll be happy if/when the Oliveira transfer is complete. I agree with you that Milan really should sign a proven striker, but there's absolutely no need to match Shevchenko's performances.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    but he's got a likeable smile though..
    wtf I didnt even know he had a smile