Thread: Hello

Hello, i am new to this site so i thought i would say hello to you all, i would like to also share with you some short videos ect of my goup the Holmesdale Fanatics of Crystal Palace, England, sorry if they have been posted before.

plus a few more bits on our website

VAK-P FROM FC Twente`s day out with the fanatics
    Last edited by Holmesdale fanatic; 27 Aug 06 at 11:55.

8 times
    Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

hey and welcome to the forums. crystal palace have great supporters if not the best, i like their style.

hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.

Thankyou, that is a very famous picture things are improving slowly down at selhurst park with an ever growing number of members, so the future seems to be very bright

7,994 times

10 years of FIF
    I use to enjoy seeing CP in the EPL. I love Dowie's re-actions on the bench priceless..

Add the fact they use to have Inter players on loan in Ventola and Sorondo they were good to watch, also Andy J and Routledge were very enjoyable too.

2,037 times
    Fav. Player

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome to the forum Holmesdale fanatic. hope you enjoy your stay and keep on posting.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name

20,704 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

2 10 years of FIF
    Welcome to the forza-inter forums mate, keep posting here and have fun...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

0 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Welcome mate to the site mate.

Enjoy your stay, and post all over the place. (Don't spam, cuz teh mods will send you to jail).