Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attila Filkor

Attila Filkor

MILAN - Hungarian Under-19 national team captain Attila Filkor joins Inter on a permanent deal from Maltese club Peita Hotspurs. The midfielder, born in Budapest on 12 July 1988, has signed a four-year contract to 30 June 2010 and will play for Vincenzo Esposito's Primavera team this season.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Whos this guy? Can somebody tell me something more about him? Characteristics and such stuff...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

wow, we signed a super hero......Hopes he's good as they say................
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Alright then, Attila Filkor made his debut with Inter yesterday.

I'll wait for the game's replay, I'll expect a future for him.

He scored a goal in La Primavera's match against Lecco (3-2), Ribas scored too. And before that he scored against Brescia (1-1).

MILAN - Two Primavera players have won senior international call-ups for upcoming friendlies. Striker Attila Filkor (born in 1988) has been called up to the Hungarian national team for a friendly international against Canada, while Tijani Belaid (born in 1987), has been named in the Tunisia squad for a friendly against Libya. Both matches will take place on Wednesday 15 November.

FILKOR: "WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY"
    Thursday, 09 November 2006 23:31:22 MESSINA - It wasn't a day he will forget easily. After learning of his call up to the senior Hungarian national team for an upcoming friendly international, Attila Filkor replaced Maaroufi in the second half of Messina v Inter to make his first-team debut. Speaking on Inter Channel after the match, the young striker said: "It's a beautiful day in my life. I have to thank Mancini who handed me my debut, and added to this is the joy of my first call-up to the national team. I really am very happy."

Second top goal scorer after Ribas.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

we are getting like Arsenal with our great youth team

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by InterMilan31
    we are getting like Arsenal with our great youth team

Maybe, but we are not giving enough chances to our youths... That is the problem with Inter, always buys great talents, and always sells them before they make their impact...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

no kidding but from what Ive seen with their starts in the Coppa Italia the mentality is a bit different to previous seasons. Also only a few of the youth stars went on to big things not many and especially the ones of the past so far. Hopefully these guys progress into the first team. It looks like we have 5 genuine stars. Ibrahim, Marco, Ribas, Goran and Attila. Daniele Marino looks solid too.

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

Great hungarian captain he is surely one hell of a talent.Where peter when we need him im sure he will be able to give us an info for this player.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Well he was quite unknown even in Hungary before Inter signed him, so it seems we have some decent scouts. The reason behind this was that he didn't play in Hungary, but after Inter signed him he quickly found himself in the center of attention.

This autumn he captained our U19 national team through the Euro qualifiers, where our team won their group with 100% record and Attila played exceptionally well.

I saw a couple of interviews with him and he seems a very modest kid who's very humble at the opporturnity to play at such a great club, so it seems there won't be any mentality problems.

He can play as a forward as he has decent finishing skills but can play as a midfielder or as a so called "playmaker forward" because he's very creative and agile.
    100% record when attending games, Moratti, please hire me!

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Thanks Zamat, it's good to see new faces in the team, especially if they are young and tallented, I just hope that Hungary will get new Puskas in him.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    RONALDO (the re

Australia

its a littel disconcerting that inter buy all these great prospects only to have them do nothing with limited opportunity...

i mean... slavkovski, maaroufi, coelho, ribas, and now filkor

unless inter dont buy any strikers/playmakers over the next 5+ years, i dont think any of these great prospects will make it big with inter
    http://i47.tinypic.com/106hq42.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Boys San Interista View Post
    Money where Sandrodiosi easily had could wipe the ass of azz off, till it was glimming again.
    Quote Originally Posted by skeet View Post
    he was one win away from a treble, so i wouldn't argue with his testicle oriented man-management techniques

Jimmy
    Filkor was a huge disappointment to me last night. Hardly did anything constructive. Hopefully it was an off day.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

It was a subs thing, Filkor done nothing, Slavskovski done even less and Fautario was the most impressive of the 3 with that decent cross...
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Yep. Somehow, he reminds me of a certain Giovanni Pasquale. Left back, from the Primavera and doesn't shun from crossing. Hopefully, Fautario will have a better career than Pasqui.

Handyo

what's with ibrahim maaroufi??how he played against messina??

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

There was an interview with Filkor yesterday in the Hungarian sports channel.

He's very modest and determined!

First he said it was a dream come true for him to play in the Meazza, and thanked his parents for supporting him all the way.
    He also said he was a bit disappointed as he didn't play for the NT, because by coming home for the game he also missed a primavera game for Inter.
    About the life at the club he said the atmosphere's great and he already made some friends in the first team, like Maxwell, Vieira and Deki (who joked with him by calling him Beckham after his free kick which he unfortunately missed).

He really seemed very sincere and modest, and showed great determination to improve so I'm really hopeful about his future.

Fav. Player
    King Marco Mate

If you want to see his goal in primavera vs Chievo, go to the website in my signature, click on "Primavera" below "Kategorier" at the right side.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Thanks for the video!!

Fav. Player
    Cruz, Maicon

United States

Zamat, how do you pronounce his name?
    Should I just pronounce it as the way Italians would read it?

Fav. Player
    JZ

Hungary

Yeah, his name is not so difficult for foreigners. Just keep in mind that Hungarian "i" is pronounced like "e" in English, but probably that's it.