Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: How could I add this to my sig?

  1. #1

    How could I add this to my sig?

    Is there soime way to add something like this pic to my sig?
    http://www.el-ahly.com/images2/pic-bg-03.jpg

  2. #2
    Keir's Avatar
    Join Date
    25 Jul 05
    Posts
    1,235
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    Quote Originally Posted by Karim Abdoun
    Is there soime way to add something like this pic to my sig?
    http://www.el-ahly.com/images2/pic-bg-03.jpg
    no one has pictures in their signatures so there is no way to have it in yours
    Noi abbiamo un argentino che gioca al calcio meglio di Pelé

  3. #3
    Executioner's Avatar
    Join Date
    19 Jul 06
    Posts
    536
    Thanked
    0 times
    Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti



    This rule is strange on this site Why can't we have images in our sig? I'm good at GFX FFS...

  4. #4
    M.Adnan's Avatar
    Join Date
    07 Feb 05
    Posts
    7,727
    Thanked
    3,685 times
    Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

    Kuwait

    19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    lol didn't you notice that absolutely no one in this forum has any pic in his signature, ya zaki?
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

  5. #5
    Eftakart that I am the first
    no for real I just thought about it and 2olt 2ashof law enfa3

  6. #6
    Stefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    04 Mar 04
    Posts
    21,868
    Thanked
    2,176 times
    Fav. Player
    Zanetti

    South Africa

    Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Executioner1908
    This rule is strange on this site Why can't we have images in our sig? I'm good at GFX FFS...
    Because we have members with dialup connections. And we take them into account.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com


  7. #7
    brehme1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 Jan 05
    Posts
    8,468
    Thanked
    534 times

    Greece

    10 years of FIF
    Yes, we take me into account(during the summer)
    Plus, there's no reason for it! Just make an avatar

  8. #8
    Diavolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 May 06
    Posts
    596
    Thanked
    0 times



    I just made a sig and it doesn't show up. Does it start after the first post or what's the deal?
    Edit: That was the deal!(you have to post one message to activate your sig)
    Quote Originally Posted by B-RaD View Post
    Merda will get past Celtic but that's as far as they'll go. This isn't the Milan of past years.
    Milan Campioni d'Europa!

  9. #9
    What's your sig, because what's shown is "Stupid random quote from the internet!"

  10. #10
    Diavolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 May 06
    Posts
    596
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Karim
    What's your sig, because what's shown is "Stupid random quote from the internet!"
    Well my sig is "Stupid random quote from internet!"
    Quote Originally Posted by B-RaD View Post
    Merda will get past Celtic but that's as far as they'll go. This isn't the Milan of past years.
    Milan Campioni d'Europa!

  11. #11
    Pajo's Avatar
    Join Date
    08 Apr 06
    Posts
    35,934
    Thanked
    20,800 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

    Macedonia

    10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo
    Well my sig is "Stupid random quote from internet!"

    Well yeah, we can see that, I think what Karim wanted to ask was, what does it mean???
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

    Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

  12. #12
    I think that's his sig that he wants

  13. #13
    Hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Jul 05
    Posts
    6,174
    Thanked
    2,394 times
    Fav. Player
    4 & 10

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    35 10 years of FIF
    Can anyone give me the link of the jokes thread, I know it's there but I can't find, thanks...
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

    Parma team manager Sandro Melli

  14. #14

  15. #15
    Diavolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 May 06
    Posts
    596
    Thanked
    0 times



    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    Well yeah, we can see that, I think what Karim wanted to ask was, what does it mean???
    It's a sarcatic note on the fact that people usually just copy/paste something from the net to their sig.

    I loved one sig here which was a quote from W. Churchill:"Give a man quote-book and he thinks he's smart."
    Quote Originally Posted by B-RaD View Post
    Merda will get past Celtic but that's as far as they'll go. This isn't the Milan of past years.
    Milan Campioni d'Europa!

  16. #16
    Hasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    14 Jul 05
    Posts
    6,174
    Thanked
    2,394 times
    Fav. Player
    4 & 10

    Bosnia Herzegovina

    35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi
    Thanks mate.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

    Parma team manager Sandro Melli

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Diavolo
    It's a sarcatic note on the fact that people usually just copy/paste something from the net to their sig.

    I loved one sig here which was a quote from W. Churchill:"Give a man quote-book and he thinks he's smart."
    Interesting, creative

  18. #18
    Diavolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    17 May 06
    Posts
    596
    Thanked
    0 times



    Testing a new one...
    Quote Originally Posted by B-RaD View Post
    Merda will get past Celtic but that's as far as they'll go. This isn't the Milan of past years.
    Milan Campioni d'Europa!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •