Thread: Trip for Inter game - couple questions

25 times
    Fav. Player

Trip for Inter game - couple questions

First of all i don't know if i put this topic in right place and second of all sorry for my english :}

This is my first post but i'm reading the forum from 2-3 months (thx lukair).

I would like to see the Inter vs Bayern game in CL (don't know yet if i will be able). This year with my friend's we were in Milano for Inter vs Udinese. I am from Poland so we were planing this trip for couple months :} I have two question about the game and getting to the Bergamo airport.

First of all... Is there any problem to buy a ticket in the day of the game?

And second... how to get to Bergamo airport at 23-24h? When we were in February at Milano we go to hotel but right now i would like to go straight to Bergamo Airport. I saw the last time of bus going there is somethine around 22 (same bus i got from airport to Milano). Just don't say to take taxi

20,704 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

2 10 years of FIF
    Hello mate, welcome to the forum. Yeah, this is the right place to post your first thread... Just keep posting my fellow interista.... I can't answer the other questions though.... Tell us more about yourself man, age name, etc...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

3 times
    Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Hi Szogo, now it seems Central Europe is going to rule this forum . Enjoy our community...
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

0 times
    Fav. Player

last time i went to a Inter game i got a ticket really easily the day of the game. however, since then, they have changed the rules on scalping so it may become harder.

0 times

shouldnt be hard to get tickets - may get them online at nearer the time. if not, go to the ticket office at the stadium a good few hrs before KO

the terravision shuttle bus runs from bergamo to milan central station -
    times are online

remember you must take passport to the game due to ticket laws