Thread: Trip for Inter game - couple questions

Fav. Player
    JZ

Poland

Trip for Inter game - couple questions

Hello

First of all i don't know if i put this topic in right place and second of all sorry for my english :}

This is my first post but i'm reading the forum from 2-3 months (thx lukair).

I would like to see the Inter vs Bayern game in CL (don't know yet if i will be able). This year with my friend's we were in Milano for Inter vs Udinese. I am from Poland so we were planing this trip for couple months :} I have two question about the game and getting to the Bergamo airport.

First of all... Is there any problem to buy a ticket in the day of the game?

And second... how to get to Bergamo airport at 23-24h? When we were in February at Milano we go to hotel but right now i would like to go straight to Bergamo Airport. I saw the last time of bus going there is somethine around 22 (same bus i got from airport to Milano). Just don't say to take taxi

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Hello mate, welcome to the forum. Yeah, this is the right place to post your first thread... Just keep posting my fellow interista.... I can't answer the other questions though.... Tell us more about yourself man, age name, etc...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Hi Szogo, now it seems Central Europe is going to rule this forum . Enjoy our community...
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

last time i went to a Inter game i got a ticket really easily the day of the game. however, since then, they have changed the rules on scalping so it may become harder.

shouldnt be hard to get tickets - may get them online at www.inter.it nearer the time. if not, go to the ticket office at the stadium a good few hrs before KO

the terravision shuttle bus runs from bergamo to milan central station -
    times are online http://www.terravision.it/

remember you must take passport to the game due to ticket laws
    Padee,
    Dundee
    Scotland