Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wang Dalei

Fav. Player
    ZANETTI!

Australia

Wang Dalei

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...377472&cc=3436

Chinese teenager Wang handed Inter trial

BEIJING, Aug 29 (Reuters) - Shanghai United's promising 17-year-old goalkeeper Wang Dalei left China on Tuesday for a week's trial at Italian club Inter Milan, the Shanghai Daily reported.

The teenager, who got his first call-up to China's national squad last week, will be accompanied by 19-year-old Shenzhen Kingsway striker Zhang Wenzhao.

Chinese Super League club United said in a statement they fully supported Wang's attempts to break into Serie A.

'We are currently open to any option in terms of Wang's future ... either a loan deal or a transfer would be acceptable for us and we would go for nothing more than a reasonable price,' it read.

'If Wang could land himself a contract with Inter, it would be a blessing not only for himself but also for Chinese soccer as a whole. The more Chinese players hone their skills overseas the faster China's soccer will advance.'

Former international midfielder Ma Mingyu was the first Chinese to move to Serie A when he went on loan to Perugia in 2000 but he failed to start a game in eight months at the club.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Wowl we are starting to get young players... That's nice to see... Wh's this guy btw, there are members from China, anything about him?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    Wh's this guy btw, there are members from China, anything about him?
    Lol, it's because, they are saying his talent is way above Buffon's. It isn't just this guy, there's another goalie as well, and the Chinese Media kept saying that both of them are destined to be World Class Goalie, or even surpass Toldo/Buffon. That's why Inter is apparantly interested in this goalie.
    Wallace

王大雷(Wang DaLei)
    birthdate:1989-01-10
    height:187cm
    weight:60Kg

http://www.fifa.com/en/news/searchre...t=Wang%20DaLei
    http://www.the-afc.com/english/searc...=22&Submit.y=8

张文钊(Zhang Wenzhao)
    birthdate:1987-5-28
    height:178cm
    weight:63kg

He is very fast and has good technique,but he is too thin, which will make him difficulty to fit in Europe matchs.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Clearly to get even more publicity in china. But lets hope one of these young chinese really make it, even though i highly doubt it.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Everyone was better than crapiasso in the coppa so for veron to be better doesnt say much, cambiasso is hugely overrated by most inter fans. Mediocre player at best, wouldnt be a starter in most other "big" clubs for sure. Same with stankovic.

Fav. Player
    Diego Simeone (

Inter are the most popular club in China which explains things. From what I've read of Wang DaLei though he seems a bit of a player.

To be fair to China they have a lot of decent youth players (I refer you to the World Youth Club of last year).
    WhAt

Do

YoU

tHiNk
    ?

That's righ Inter is the most popular club in China, and that's explains this roumor. But even if Inter trial these two youngsters they will not say anything about them til they sign them. Inter trials lots of youngsters every year.

But if one of these two has real talant let's hope our coaches will see it and will sign them for our youth teams. One year will be enough to see if they will be able to play for Inter or not

By the way this information is from Reuters and I think we can trast this source.
    Last edited by Mustafa; 30 Aug 06 at 10:09.
    Only God Can Judge Me

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Channel 4 - Inter plan Chinese take-away

Internazionale are ready to hand Chinese prodigies Wang Delei and Zhang Wenzhao a trial at the club.

Wang is a 17-year-old goalkeeper, who is contracted to Shanghai United and is considered one of the best talents in the Chinese First Division, earned his first call-up to the national team last week.

"We are currently open to any option for Wang's future, either a loan deal or a transfer would be acceptable for us and we will go for nothing more than a reasonable price," read an official United club statement.

"If Wang were to sign with Inter it would also be a blessing for Chinese football. The more Chinese players have the chance to gain experience overseas, the faster China's football will improve.

Wang should arrive with 19-year-old striker Wenzhao in an attempt to follow the example of their fellow countryman Ma Mingyu, who played with Perugia in 2000.

According to a survey conducted by the Chinese newspaper Titan Sports Daily, Inter are the foreign football team with the highest number of supporters in China, followed by Milan and Manchester United.

Is that the best headline i you have heard in a while or what thats hilarious
    we got 4 keepers this is ridiculous unless this guy goes in our premeviera team

Marcelo, I disagree with you. After this season Orlandoni will retire, Toldo probably will not be in his best and carini will leave today or tomorrow.

So. Inter are already planning for the future, because next season we will defenetely have new keeper.

Wang Dalei will play with primavera or Allievi team. He is only 17 so if he is talanted I don't see any reason why we shouldn't sign him.
    Only God Can Judge Me

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

i think its a great idea to have chinese players at inter as they are as good as european players thats the way i see it.both of the players on trial are young it would be great for us.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Wang seems to be something special as he is training with our first team already. He's also the first to receive so much attention as a trialer. Everything's pointing towards Wang having a great talent for goalkeeping. He also had an impressive record in some U-tournaments.

Maybe someone to track in the future, if we don't buy him right away.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi
    Wang seems to be something special as he is training with our first team already. He's also the first to receive so much attention as a trialer. Everything's pointing towards Wang having a great talent for goalkeeping. He also had an impressive record in some U-tournaments.

Maybe someone to track in the future, if we don't buy him right away.
    Well I guess the main and only reason for him receiving so much attention is simply coz he's a Chinese and that there are many Chinese Inter fans ...

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh
    Well I guess the main and only reason for him receiving so much attention is simply coz he's a Chinese and that there are many Chinese Inter fans ...
    And that Chinese fans will buy his jerseys and souvenirs with his face what would improve our financial situation and help us to improve our position in Chinese market...
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=34147&L=it

Looking at these, it seems like he's really worried about looking good in the pics
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Michal
    And that Chinese fans will buy his jerseys and souvenirs with his face what would improve our financial situation and help us to improve our position in Chinese market...
    Yeah, that I am aware of and I would love it IF it would happen. After all, I do live in Beijing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=34147&L=it

Looking at these, it seems like he's really worried about looking good in the pics
    I read this text an i'am really impressed,i hope that he stay at inter....

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

hey pls notice.... wang is thinner than zhang??? how could be? i thought that wang must be bigger than zhang???!
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Quote Originally Posted by micah ken
    hey pls notice.... wang is thinner than zhang??? how could be? i thought that wang must be bigger than zhang???!
    I think Wang needs to work a lot in teh gym to gain some muscles, because he is very thin for goalkeeper
    Only God Can Judge Me

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Hmm smart move by Inter. Knowing we have alot of fans in China they swoop in for some promising ones and will probably get a huge return in shirt sales.