Thread: Inter Fans in the Netherlands?

Inter Fans in the Netherlands?

Hi guys. I'll be stuying at the Hague from this week and I'd like to get in touch with Inter fans in Holland. I'm sure there are lots here and was hoping to get in touch so that we can co-ordinate trips to go to matches. So please lemme know and hopefully we can meet up.Can't wait for the season to start.

2. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Marco Materazzi

Netherlands

Because I saw a few members coming from Holland and didn't want to open another topic.

Are there FIF members in the Netherlands or Belgium who want to meet up for a game? Grab a beer and watch Inter somewhere?

i been go TO NETHERLANDS many LOTS of times. on ONCE of the times I HAVE funny story. I AM MEET a girl IN the red LIGHTS DISTRICT. i don't have to GO TO there to see NAKED ladies because I GET TO have SEXES lots many times WITH many girls every DAY. but i think SHE WAS model MAYBE. i'll say she TURN heads like CRUYFF. HAHA. her body WAS MAGNIFICENT and she was able TO GROOVE in the bedroom. maybe her HAVE PERSONAL website GOOD-at-a.nl. let's just SAY i was MASSIVE fan of her EINDHOVEN if you know what I MEAN.

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Switzerland

Quote Originally Posted by That's Unpossible View Post
    i been go TO NETHERLANDS many LOTS of times. on ONCE of the times I HAVE funny story. I AM MEET a girl IN the red LIGHTS DISTRICT. i don't have to GO TO there to see NAKED ladies because I GET TO have SEXES lots many times WITH many girls every DAY. but i think SHE WAS model MAYBE. i'll say she TURN heads like CRUYFF. HAHA. her body WAS MAGNIFICENT and she was able TO GROOVE in the bedroom. maybe her HAVE PERSONAL website GOOD-at-a.nl. let's just SAY i was MASSIVE fan of her EINDHOVEN if you know what I MEAN.
    I can't handle this.
    It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world.

6. Thanks (1): Devious

Fav. Player
    Oba

24 10 years of FIF
    Lol the legend is back
    Which matches do you feel more, those with Juventus or Milan?
    "With Milan, without doubt. And I don't like the Rossoneri fans either because they have a way of behaving, particularly when they win, that I don't appreciate."
    Javier Zanetti

8. Thanks (2): ADRossi, MVD

Fav. Player
    De Vrij

Netherlands

82 Anti-Barca Forum Supporter
    Lmfao!
    Bwahahahaha!!! What man would voluntarily impregnate a woman while being sober?! Our fathers were all drunk.
    -Lionheart
    Get your fucking shit together you worthless, spineless, brainless fucking cunts.
    -Universe
    FUCK BARCA

10. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    #sadicardi

Hungary

28 Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by That's Unpossible View Post

12. Thanks (2): Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    J.R. Cruz

Netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by Materazzi_23 View Post
    Because I saw a few members coming from Holland and didn't want to open another topic.

Are there FIF members in the Netherlands or Belgium who want to meet up for a game? Grab a beer and watch Inter somewhere?
    Goed idee. Noem een plaats en een tijd en ik zal kijken of ik kan

(Ik ga er voor het gemak vanuit dat we in dit topic Nederlands kunnen spreken? / I assume we can talk Dutch in this topic?)
    JULIO RICARDO CRUZ - TUTTI I GOL CONTRO LA RUBENTUS

14. Thanks (3): Black Knight, Devious, MVD

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Egypt

Nicest Poster
    Sounds good Bob, Im in.

Shit doesnt happen

16. Thanks (1): MVD

Fav. Player
    Rafinha

Europe