Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wang Dalei

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

Wang Dalei

what do you think about this guy? will he be the next number one in Inter for upcoming 10 years later maybe? hahaha LoL GO GO CHINESE!
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Great! I think that now we should sell Carini and Orlandoni and have this youngster as third GK. He seems very happy here on the pics...

P.S. I think that the other thread should be closed. We should post our believes here. He is in our primavera...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Is he related to the recently-imprisoned US congressman Tom Dalei?

I think if he makes good he would do well to be loaned out to gain experience. Just like Carini, he needs first team experience.

No way do I want to see promising youngsters holding the bench.

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

his face just like me hahhaa LoL! at least same etniq w me ^^ GO GO CHINESE!!!
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Fav. Player
    Diego Simeone (

This guy is 17 and he's already Adriano's height? I expect him to be taller than Toldo then...
    WhAt

Do

YoU

tHiNk
    ?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

damn, it feels good to know that one of my ethnic train with the first team Inter squad. Hope Inter'll sign him & loan him to others club. Damn sure I hope he can break into Inter first team squad in 5 years to come.

17 and taller than recoba&mancini, same height with Adriano, WOW, born to be GK. ideal posture for GK indeed.
    Oww Yeah, the time is now
    Inter time is now, y'all can't see us
    if you don't agree with me, well, i've got 2 words for ya:

SUCK IT!!!

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Quote Originally Posted by micah ken
    F-off Julio cesar, We've got our new toldo replacement!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know a single chinese player, good that he's the first
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Im Really happy about this transfer finally a really young player that hopefullly might get a game. he looks like a hectic goalkeeper
    Now Sell Orlandi and Carni

i think that for a 17 year old player is not good to be a third gk..he needs experience

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by CRORafael
    i think that for a 17 year old player is not good to be a third gk..he needs experience

Why not? the third keeper almost never plays, so IF he gets a chance it would be great. How do you think he will get experience without playing anyway?

Have you heard about Igor Akinfeev? Well, he was also like this guy, he got his chance when he was 17 (correct me if I'm wrong) and he proved himself... And now he is first GK of CSKA Moscow...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

Quote Originally Posted by Inter101
    F-off Julio cesar, We've got our new toldo replacement!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know a single chinese player, good that he's the first

heY!! look at his style... he is better than Cesar isn't he? Cesar will use opposite hand with this position... that's why he was conceded many goals last season... always in enemy's free kick and he always catch with his left hand...
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3

mic4h

Fav. Player
    J.Z.

China

well

I can't remember my height when I was at 17...

You guys think he could still grow taller?
    \"I started my career at Inter and finished it with this shirt. But the situation today is much different from what it was like in my days.\"

Giacinto Facchetti, July 05, 2005

One stops growing by 21 or 22. 23 if your a really late bloomer, so he has a lot of time.

What he does not have, however, is the skills to play for Inter. We need a maximum of 3 goalkeepers in the team, one of them playing for the primavera team.

Julio Cesar
    Toldo
    Orlandoni
    Carini
    Dalei

Two of them's gotta go.

Fav. Player
    Recoba, Alvarez

he looks promising, but i think he's just on trial 10 days, so he's not permanent yet. hope he impress on the trial

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

being chosen to be starting eleven at a very young age out of 1 billions people..., this kid must be something.....
    -----------------------

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Victory
    One stops growing by 21 or 22. 23 if your a really late bloomer, so he has a lot of time.

What he does not have, however, is the skills to play for Inter. We need a maximum of 3 goalkeepers in the team, one of them playing for the primavera team.

Julio Cesar
    Toldo
    Orlandoni
    Carini
    Dalei

Two of them's gotta go.
    And that will be Carini and Orlandoni... Definitely... . There is no other way.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

It's just a trial, but the deal have a lot of variables. Is he secure enough to move to another continent at 17, f ex? We'll see, but that pic sure is impressive!
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

I'm a Chinese,I know him well.Wang Dalei is a very talent goalkeeper,I hope he can be a member of inter despite that seems not realistic.

PS: He told the Chinese media that Crespo's skill of shoot is beter than Adriano's
    Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. A good thing never dies.

Fav. Player
    Cordoba

Is he related to the recently-imprisoned US congressman Tom Dalei?
    Hey,Dalei is his name,not surname.So he would not be related to Tom Dalei.

Might be related to Tom Wang.
    Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. A good thing never dies.

Julio Cesar
    Toldo
    Orlandoni
    Carini
    Dalei

Two of them's gotta go.
    lol the most boys stops growing by 18-19. (well at least where I come from)

anyway if we signed Dalei which I'm not sure of, there haven't been such an announcement on Inter.it, then he will play in the Primavera team and not in the first team which means that we only need to get rid of Carini who is the worst of all those keepers you name, we don't need to get rid of Orlandoni who's contract will expire next summer.