Thread: Segesta - Croatia 2-6

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Segesta - Croatia 2-6

Today, Croatian National Team played a match in my town (Sisak) against local football club Segesta (where I used to play)... Croatia of course won by 6:2 (3:0).. For segesta scored my best friend Igor Deronjic..

Anyway, it was great to see these stars and European players live.. I was even down in dressing-rooms (because I have that privilegion ).. My younger sister was with me and photographed with Kranjčar, Eduardo, R. Kovač, Modrić and G. Sablić.. Awesome!!

Segesta lineup:
    1st half: V. Kovačević, Ž. Kovačević, Medarić, Cvetnić, Buinac, Hrnčević, Živčić, Pirša, Kovačević, Miliniković, Vukojević

2nd half: Dolenčić (Šlogar), M. Mlinarić, Deronjić, Ivanić, Medarić, Šenija, Osmanagić, Baća, Ivičić, Korečić, Cvetnić

Coach: Zdenko Golem

Croatia NT lineup:
    1st half: Runje, Sablić, Vejić, R. Kovač, Babić, Modrić, N. Kovač, Kranjčar, Rapaić, Eduardo, Olić

2nd half: Galinović, Buljat, Ćorluka, Vejić, Babić, Pranjić, J. Leko, Modrić, Petrić, Balaban, Klasnić

Coach: Slaven Bilić

Segesta - Hrvatska 2:6 (0:3)
    (friendly, Sisak, 17h)
    (Eduardo 11., 20., 31., Klasnić 55., Modrić 59, Balaban 62 ; Deronjić 47, Šenija 82.)

Speaking of "big events", this Friday, I'm playing with my current club friendly against Dinamo Zagreb.. (For those who don't know, they just played with Arsenal in CL preliminary stage).. I can't wait to face them on the pitch!!
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    NICE!
    I know you are dinamo fan and you like their players, but can you just once,for me, laugh in Agić face!?? :-)
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

Which club do you play for, kova?

I'm also a Dinamo fan..last time I was in Maksimir there was a guy near me who cursed Agić all along the match..LOL..Not that I like him, but he's not bad for our circumstances..Of course, his appearrance is rather ridiculous..

Kranjčar is going to EPL afterall..Pitty that he didn't stay here at least for a season..
    MILAN A.C.

Can dinamo beat segesta???or zdravko mamic will buy this game too.???FORZA HAJDUK

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by CRORafael
    Can dinamo beat segesta???or zdravko mamic will buy this game too.???FORZA HAJDUK
    We lost 0:7 to Dinamo.. You can find report on www.nogometni-magazin.com or here http://www.index.hr/clanak.aspx?id=326080

Sorry Cro, couldn't do that, but I agree that he is weak player..

I asked Anderson the shirt but they weren't allowed to give them..

Anyway, I took picture with Etto, who is curently along Modrić and Eduardo the best player in the league..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by kova9
    Anyway, I took picture with Etto, who is curently along Modrić and Eduardo the best player in the league..
    You forget about my Bosnians in Croatia league. I agree that Modrić and da Silva are diferent class but Ibrčić,Bolić(he's old but he is class) and especially Bartolović(he played perfect game against Zagreb and now against Malta for national team too,one goal and asisst,you failed last quallifycations there).
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

yeah,bosnian players are good too..specialy Elvir Bolic,he is old but he now how to score goals

Fav. Player
    il capitano,el

Quote Originally Posted by kova9

Anyway, it was great to see these stars and European players live.. I was even down in dressing-rooms (because I have that privilegion ).. My younger sister was with me and photographed with Kranjčar, Eduardo, R. Kovač, Modrić and G. Sablić.. Awesome!!
    Post your pics dude.

Speaking of "big events", this Friday, I'm playing with my current club friendly against Dinamo Zagreb.. (For those who don't know, they just played with Arsenal in CL preliminary stage).. I can't wait to face them on the pitch!!

You mean the actual first team? Wow man, good for you. So how it went? Btw, what club you play for now?
    1934, 1938, 1982......2006