Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official: Mariano Gonzalez joins Inter on loan

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

Official: Mariano Gonzalez joins Inter on loan

Camo? Mancini? they are both linked with inter in the last few months... but now here is the latest news from La Gazzeta Dello Sport.

La Gazzeta (30/8): In this few days Inter seems to finished their transfer market. is it true? the answer is NO! this few days Marco(Branca) and Lele(Orialli) like to finished their final touch of this season transfer market by strenghten winger pos. they hv already contact Spinelli to give Cesar to them and Spinelli is very happy to have Cesar with his squad. and for Inter they want to bring Mariano Gonzalez(Palermo). Roberto(Mancini) is really happy for him, he said that Mariano is a fast player and Inter must be glad to have this 25years old Argentinian quicky winger in their squad. "For Inter i can't say no, their interest to me is a reward to me and i'm really proud with it," said Gonzalez.
    for Palermo it is a priveledged to sell him to Inter because his contract will end @ 2007. but they must wait to bring Semioli from Chievo.

ok so what do you think about this man? for me i prefer him than Camo... but another Argentinian? anyway he is a good player in my championship manager games and i hv already signed him @ 2005
    Last edited by micah ken; 31 Aug 06 at 03:26.
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

This player is not even a starter at Palermo!! How can he be linked to us?!!

I doubt that he'll join us.

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

hmm? i don't think so... he play 30 appearances last season and made 2 goals.
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by micah ken
    hmm? i don't think so... he play 30 appearances last season and made 2 goals.
    Anyway, he's not the type of players that we like to see at Inter. Santana (of Fiorentina) for example is much better than him.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Why it's not a player for us. I mean, it is said that if we buy Mariano Gonzalez, than Cesar will go. This guy is young, he is fast, and on the end, we will get rid of Cesar. Isn't it what you all like? Besides, he can play as RW and LW both...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    Inter, dal Palermo arriva Gonzalez
    31 08 2006
    Mariano Gonzalez (25 anni) passa dal Palermo all'Inter, manca solo l'ufficilizzazione da parte del club nerazzurro. L'esterno argentino arriverŕ a Milano con la formula del prestito.

-sports.it

It says it will be a loan deal. Hope we can really get rid of Cesar then. Also Carini and Choutos should be dumped off.

Jimmy
    Please make this happen. Although, I don't want it to be a loan deal, but since his contract expires next summer, we can pick him up for free if he impress - which I have no doubt he will do.

Who is better mariano gonzalez or that fu*king juBe player?????Mariano Gonzalez

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    According to sports.it it's a done deal. Under deals done:

http://sports.alice.it/it/calcio/cal.../conclusi.html
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    El Jardinero, I

It's also reported by calciomercato:

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=23&a=15360

Mariano "Freakin" Gonzales - WELCOME!
    Tu sei l'assenza non vivo senza!!!

VISIT NOW: http://fcinter.nogonet.com
    Flash news, interviews.. all about Inter.. In Croatian..

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Anyone know anything about this guy? I'm pleased, 'cause I think he's a cheaper Camoranesi, am I right? And that Nico's not going anywhere is really delighting news as well.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    El Jardinero, I

Quote Originally Posted by Forza ragazzi
    Anyone know anything about this guy?
    He's style of play is much like Figo's but affcourse not of that quality.. But he runs a lot.. I've seen him playing against Juventus and he was unusualy agressive for a winger.. He was on Zambrotta every time he got the ball.. Chasing him lik a mad dog..
    Tu sei l'assenza non vivo senza!!!

VISIT NOW: http://fcinter.nogonet.com
    Flash news, interviews.. all about Inter.. In Croatian..

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by ragazzofortunato
    He's style of play is much like Figo's but affcourse not of that quality.. But he runs a lot.. I've seen him playing against Juventus and he was unusualy agressive for a winger.. He was on Zambrotta every time he got the ball.. Chasing him lik a mad dog..
    This sounds fantastic! Now we're having a perfectly balanced squad when Nico stayed. Brilliant.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Mariano Nicolás González (born May 5, 1981 in Tandil) is an Argentinian football player who, as of 2005, is playing for U.S. Cittŕ di Palermo.

He is an offensive midfielder endowed with notable football technique, and one of the main assist-men for his team. Before to join Palermo, González played for Racing Club de Avellaneda. He is born in Tandil, the same native city of Mauro Camoranesi.

He was part of the gold medal winning Argentine national football team at the 2004 Summer Olympics.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Finland

39 10 years of FIF
    This is an official transfer now.

MARIANO GONZALEZ JOINS INTER ON LOAN
    Thursday, 31 August 2006 16:18:58

MILAN - Argentine midfielder Mariano Nicolas Gonzalez has joined FC Internazionale on a loan deal from Palermo.

Welcome, Mariano. Now Cesar, it's your time to go.

Fav. Player
    Icardi

United States

10 years of FIF
    It's a done deal. Inter.it has confirmed it.

MARIANO GONZALEZ JOINS INTER ON LOAN
    Thursday, 31 August 2006 16:18:58

Thursday, 31 August 2006 16:18:58 MILAN - Argentine midfielder Mariano Nicolas Gonzalez has joined FC Internazionale on a loan deal from Palermo.
    Forza Nerazzurri!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Greece

83 10 years of FIF
    At least he is not old.

Is there an option to buy him???

Let's send Cesar away now.
    INTER PER SEMPRE!

RUBE MERDA

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    wow, it did happen after all and I hope we don't mess our transfer campaign with the traitor's arrival. PLZZ god, don't make it happen.

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Deffinetly better than Camoranesi, although I'm little afraid we're gonna play 4-4-2 mostly this season with 4-3-1-2 only an option if things won't be going to well.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

Welcome Mariano Gonzales !!!! now Cesar will leave (I Hope hehe) ...