Thread: End of transfer window - tears, heroes and traitors

End of transfer window - tears, heroes and traitors

Let's collect last minutes hell here. Thank god time is running out.

Vuck of Ronnie!

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    The deal might be done already, theyre just announcing it 19.59 @ inter.it
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

These are anxious moments, indeed.

I'm so restless, and nervous. God, I hope we never announce that dreaded deal!

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    If we swap Adriano with Ronaldo, than definiyely all Inter fans will be sunk in tears...

But...

If Adri stays here, and we don't get the fatboy, than this will be the best transfer season in years... Espetially if we get rid of Cesar.

Now it's bad that we can't enjoy at the end of transfer market, coz we are affraid from loosing Adriano...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Adriano

When the winodw closes?? at 20 00? !??!?!?!?????????????????????????????7555555
    --------REcoba---Adriano--------
    Solari-------Jimenez-------------
    -------Maxwell---DAcourt--------
    ---------------------------------
    Coco--Burdisso---Rivas----Maicon
    ------------Orlandoni------------

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by MasterZen
    Yes, so we have exactly an hour to go before we find out if our excellent transfer campaign is going to close on a great note, or a sad one.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Adriano

Ronaldo-Inter: the nerazzurri they ask the exception 31 08 2006 The Inter would have demanded one exception in order to operate beyond 31 hours 18 of August so as to to carry Ronaldo in nerazzurro. The fact is that the Spanish market ends today to the midnight Inter-Ronaldo: it jumps the hypothesis of the loan, yield the players 31 08 2006 Last from the Inter-Ronaldo negotiations. Nerazzurri and the Real would have agreed not to use the formula of the loan for the Adrian-Ronaldo exchange. The two clubs are agree for the definitive cession of both but the kernel of the argument is the balancing. The Real wants Ronaldo more 20 million, the Inter wants Adrian more ten million. Inter-Real Madrid: the most driven in negotiations 31 08 2006 Inter and Real Madrid are engaged in febrile trattaive in order to conclude the Adrian-Ronaldo exchange. The two societies are intenzionate to close the transaction within the midnight this evening.
    --------REcoba---Adriano--------
    Solari-------Jimenez-------------
    -------Maxwell---DAcourt--------
    ---------------------------------
    Coco--Burdisso---Rivas----Maicon
    ------------Orlandoni------------

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

So you don't think anything will be concluded by this evening (the transfer window closes at 19:00)?
    "I really don't think so."
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Ronaldo-Inter: the nerazzurri they ask the exception 31 08 2006 The Inter would have demanded one exception in order to operate beyond 31 hours 18 of August so as to to carry Ronaldo in nerazzurro. The fact is that the Spanish market ends today to the midnight Inter-Ronaldo: it jumps the hypothesis of the loan, yield the players 31 08 2006 Last from the Inter-Ronaldo negotiations. Nerazzurri and the Real would have agreed not to use the formula of the loan for the Adrian-Ronaldo exchange. The two clubs are agree for the definitive cession of both but the kernel of the argument is the balancing. The Real wants Ronaldo more 20 million, the Inter wants Adrian more ten million. Inter-Real Madrid: the most driven in negotiations 31 08 2006 Inter and Real Madrid are engaged in febrile trattaive in order to conclude the Adrian-Ronaldo exchange. The two societies are intenzionate to close the transaction within the midnight this evening.
    Where did you find that?? I thought that the deal was broken at 19.00 because in Italy mercato is over by then.. In Spain is by midnight.. so..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    CN69

Italy

10 years of FIF
    And to add to it all, Inter.it is bloody down

This is just to cover up the Ronaldo signing til the morning!
    Juve - ladri colpevolia per sempre
    Una volta un ladro sempre un ladro

Liberta' per gli ultras

No al calcio moderno

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

why Ronaldo the traitor always fill the headlines??? sucks with him... La Gazzeta also said that Moratti wants him...
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h