Mariano G. FOR Kily G. - 7
    Ibrahimovic FOR Martins - 5
    Dacourt FOR CZ - 3
    David Pizarro FOR ? - 3

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    Nice thread Alex, it would be better if we had a poll.

Generally, I will give Inter 10. I won't exaggerating about Inter's market when I say its the best in Europe this summer, and we have the strongest team in Europe by names only, so far.

Here, I only rate the replacements, if they're the perfect replacement.

Maxwell + Grosso / Wome + Favalli. 10 (No need to say anything here)
    Maicon / Ze Maria. 10 (No need to say anything here)
    Vieira / Veron. 10 (Vieira was simply the best available player to replace Veron)
    Mihajlovic / Andreolli. 10 (Inter replaced a 36y defender with a talented 20y defender)
    Crespo as an addition. 10 (Its Hernan Crespo )
    Mariano Gonzales / Kily Gonzales. 8 (Let's see how will MG prove himself)
    Ibrahimovic / Martins. 10 (I'm sad that Martins left us, but Ibrahimovic is a better -alot- addition to the team)
    Dacourt / C.Zanetti. 2 (Dacourt still can't convince me in pre-season games, horrible performances)
    David Pizarro out of the team. 8 (Too inconsistent to warm the bench, and other many reasons)
    Cesar out of the team. 9 ()
    Last edited by M.Adnan; 01 Sep 06 at 02:05.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

Maxwell & Grosso FOR Wome & Favalli - 10
    Maicon FOR Ze Maria - 10
    Vieira FOR Veron - 7,5 (juz because Veron must go)
    Andreolli(from reserve) for Mihaj(Retired) - 8 (proud of u Andreolli)
    Crespo and Zlatan for Martins - 9 (Good Luck Martins )
    Mariano G. FOR Cesar Rodriguez - 10+
    Dacourt FOR CZ - 3
    David Pizarro FOR ? - 3 (we haven't got the replacement for him)
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

You critize Dacourt, but we must remember that CZ wanted out, and Dacourt has experience which will be very important if we want to run for all the competitions, hes a nice replacement for vieira/cambi. But CZ is italian and younger than Dacourt, so yes, its quite bad, but since he wanted out, i find it a nice deal.
    IO SONO INTERISTA

Quote Originally Posted by Azzkikr View Post
    Everyone was better than crapiasso in the coppa so for veron to be better doesnt say much, cambiasso is hugely overrated by most inter fans. Mediocre player at best, wouldnt be a starter in most other "big" clubs for sure. Same with stankovic.

Indonesia

10 years of FIF
    I think Maxwell, Grosso, Maicon and Ibrahimovicmade this transfer season wonderful for us. Maxwell and Grosso are perfect replacements for Favalli and Wome. Grosso has performed amazingly well in the WC and I'm glad we had the foresight to buy him before that.

Maicon, from what I've seen of him, seems to be a very good player. He will be a good substitute for Il Capitano if he should need a rest, or is injured.

Ibrahimovic is a really good transfer IMO. He is young and talented and hopefully, will be able to find back his scoring form, and help Adriano too. As much as I hate Martins leaving, Ibrahimovic will be more than capable to replace him.
    Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

In :
    Ibrahimovic,Crespo,Vieira 9
    Maicon,Grosso 8
    Maxwell,Mariano Gonzalez,Dacourt 7.5

Out :
    Cesar 10
    Pizzaro 6.5
    Martins 2 (sad to let him go, such a taent)
    Veron 8,5
    Ze Maria,Kily 8

Fat Bastard failed to join Inter : 10+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Oww Yeah, the time is now
    Inter time is now, y'all can't see us
    if you don't agree with me, well, i've got 2 words for ya:

SUCK IT!!!

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

Quote Originally Posted by David Pizarro
    You critize Dacourt, but we must remember that CZ wanted out, and Dacourt has experience which will be very important if we want to run for all the competitions, hes a nice replacement for vieira/cambi. But CZ is italian and younger than Dacourt, so yes, its quite bad, but since he wanted out, i find it a nice deal.
    pls notice that CZ wanted out bcoz of Mancini don't want to give him better chance... he was frustated juz like pizzaro i think...
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    I will only be doing those who have come in couldn't care less about those who left except oba.

Grosso 7: Excellent signing
    Maxwell 7: Excellent
    Maicon: Another Excellent
    Dacourt 6: Decent signing
    Crespo 9: Magnificent signing
    Zlatan 8: Fantastic signing
    Mariano Gonzales 7: Excellent signing
    Viera 9: Magnificent signing.

OBA 3: Very bad move should sold cruz instead.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Matrix,Crespo

I think we should save CZ,In fact ,our team need him very much!
    our Middle are need a player like CZ,obviously,Darcout is not much better than CZ!

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Sad sad sad, Stefan especially expected more from you.

You guys arent rating transfers based on what we needed, your just giving the player a rating out of 10

Sorry that our back up midfielder isnt Mascherano or that we didnt bring Ardilles out of retirement to replace C.Z.

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

anyway Pizzaro and CZ are both excellent sub 4 Cuchu n Vieira, Inter will be bigger club with them both.
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3

mic4h

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by h2o
    Sad sad sad, Stefan especially expected more from you.

You guys arent rating transfers based on what we needed, your just giving the player a rating out of 10

Sorry that our back up midfielder isnt Mascherano or that we didnt bring Ardilles out of retirement to replace C.Z.
    Helal I never said he wasn't needed. Dacourt as good as a backup but I can't give a player who is just a backup a rating of higher than 6.

I hope you know understand what I meant. I am happy with our summer mercato.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

inter make a good choice to replace a player out with another great player..
    except martins, although it's reasonable decision for swap him with ibra n crespo, many fans luv him..
    and loan cesar out is great news for me..

but we should buy mascherano instead loan gonzales, coz if westham can get him and tevez together why we can't, but this just my opinion..

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Maxwell & Grosso FOR Wome & Favalli - 10 (no need for comments)
    Maicon FOR Ze Maria - 10 (Maicon is better and younger)
    Vieira FOR Veron - 10 (In tactical way, vieira will fit in better then good old Seba did-good luck)
    Miha (retired) FOR Andreolli - 8 (Miha not there- finally)
    ? FOR Crespo - 10 (Best finisher,still has a lot to show)
    Mariano G. FOR Kily G. - 10 (I gave 10 cause Mariano is better and usefull then Kily)
    Ibrahimovic FOR Martins - 1 (Ibra is regular starter in my plans, but If I was the coach he wouldnt come. Martins needed to stay but even when we signed Ibra - my wish was for Oba to stay. One needed to go then - Oba or Adriano - 2nd one...)
    Dacourt FOR CZ - 3 (I still rate Hammer mre then Dacourt)
    David Pizarro FOR ? - minus 10 (Too important player for this team, and we gave him - and didnt get any replacement)
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Greece

10 years of FIF
    No ratings(numbers) needed.

Dacourt was needed, we needed a pure DM for back-up. Cristiano Zanetti signed for juventus around March...

Vieira, he wasn't needed as much, we needed a more offensive player in the center of the field, but still is a good signing. Pizarro leaving was a mistake. Veron would leave anyway...

Crespo is very good for 3rd striker.

Ibrahimovic is a great transfer. He'll make us all proud to have him soon.

Maicon is a good option for Zanetti's backup, and hopefully long-term replacement. He's young and talented.

Grosso is the best transfer we made in years. A good offensive left back, with amazing crossing. For the first time we bought a quality player at left back after Roberto Carlos.

Maxwell is a very good option as well, same as Maicon. As a long-term replacement for the left-back position.

Mihaljovic has retired. He was helpful for cup games, kicking corners and free kicks, and crossing from deep. He wasn't effective when we were under attack, so it's good not have him in crucial games, or even any games(for some people)

One striker had to leave. Cruz and Recoba had signed new deals 1-3 months ago. They couldn't go, it'd be unprofessional on our behalf. Adriano is "the superstar" and we had already bought two competent strikers in Zlatan and Crespo. It was a good deal selling Martins, and don't forget that we have a first option on buying him back if he is to leave the Toon. So it shows that it was a necessary transfer. It didn't occur because we didn't want him, but because we didn't need him at the given time.

Cesar, thank God he left! Not only he was useless, he could take the place of Grosso/Maxwell/Stankovic/Solari at the left flank, when he's not any better than any of them.

Veron, he would have left anyway, so nothing to comment here.

Pizarro could be our leader in the midfield for years to come. His passing was great. Another good player 'destroyed' by Mancini(Karagounis, Davids....)

Mariano Gonzalez is a good player. He came to add depth to the wings. He can play on both, and can be a decent Figo replacement for this season.

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    BUY
    Maxwell & Grosso - 8 (Really strengthened our left side, but we still have to wait and see how they perform. Apparantly, they haven't been all impressive like Maicon, but we should give them time.)
    Maicon - 10 (Definitely one of the surprising buy for this transfer window, the last one was Cuchu, and this one will definitely make it big.)
    Vieira - 8 (Adds versatility to our midfield, I'm not too happy though, because I hoped for a playmaker to replace Veron.)
    Crespo - 9 (Definitely great deal, we lacked the goals last season, and we are definitely going to get lots from this guy.)
    M.Gonzales - ? (Haven't seen much of this guy, I hope he's really as good as what you guys described.)
    Ibra - 7 (Technically a good buy, not a good deal for a player who suffered a lot last season. However, he still adds different dimensions to our team's attack.)
    Dacourt - 6 (This guy hasn't really convinced me much, may be we are just not used to having crap players on the bench, since we are always used to having World Class players as reserves.)

SELL
    Martins - 5 (I love this guy, he works hard, and really fights for Inter, unlike many other players. Too emotional to give a rating.)
    Pizarro - 5 (The only creative midfielder we had, and we sold him. We were practicing formations to integrate Pizarro into all pre-season, and we suddenly sold him.)
    Kily - 8 (We didn't really need him, did we?)
    Veron - 7 (I think we will miss this guy, we are missing a midfield general to dictate the tempo of our game. The only reason he left was because of Adriano, how unfair is this? Oh well, he was going down hill anyway..)
    C.Z - 7 (World Class defensive midfielder, really was a waste to put him on the bench. I think our bench's overall ability is decreasing, we once had Emre, Dalmat, VDM on the bench...)
    Cesar - 100 (Why did we keep him for pre-season? )

My ratings didn't include the deals involved, I know some of the deals like C.Z's was particularly stupid, we got nothing out of that. Also, we simply paid a bit too much for Ibra.
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    We have first option on Oba??

NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least, I'll soon bring him back to inter on Manager. :-)
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Greece

10 years of FIF
    I'm not 100% sure, but I heard it several times, before and after the deal

Fav. Player
    NOT Il Capitano

Falkland Islands

0 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Best deal of the summer

NO Adriano Ronaldo swap!!!

i dont rate Adriano highly at all...but cant accept Ronaldo back here.

Time will tell abt the other big deal (?)
    Not replacing Mancini...

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Maxwell & Grosso FOR Wome & Favalli - 10
    Maicon FOR Ze Maria - 10
    Vieira FOR Veron - 8
    Miha (retired) FOR Andreolli - 8,5
    ? FOR Crespo - 7
    Mariano G. FOR Kily G. - 9
    Ibrahimovic FOR Martins - 7
    Dacourt FOR CZ - 1
    David Pizarro FOR ? - 5
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts