Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Soccer deaths

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Soccer deaths

Yesterday, one of Egypt's best players died from a heart-attack. What's weird is that the guy was only 22, and he was no doubt one of Egypt's upcoming stars. This isn't tha first time someone dies of a heart attack in soccer, it happened b4 in the last 5 years, dont remeber who/where. i think this guy took drugs or steroids, or just liked to drink oil.
    Last edited by Inter101; 02 Sep 06 at 08:43.
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Yeah, you are right, there were many cases like this... I remeber one or two years ago, a guy died just after being sent off...

Do you remember when Adri fainted on the middle of hte game? All Meazza was shaking from fear for him... Luckily, that was nothing serious.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

yea, Adriano hit his head with another player and had a concusion (forgive ma spellin).
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    Adriano, Zanett

I can remember that Nigerian player collapsing on the field. It was a big shock for every, even people who didn't even know who he was. It's sad that such things happen, especially when they're so young.

I know i'm going off topic but I was watching a documentary the other day about a 25 year old who'd been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease - a condition expected to start at the age of 40+
    FOR WITH GOD NOTHING WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE - (Luke 1:37)

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I remember years ago a Roma player, Manfredonia, who suffered a heart attack during a game. He didn't die but he collapsed in the middle of play and was given CPR on the pitch.

Also I remember a couple of years ago, during a game in Africa, Nigeria (I think...) were playing when lightning struck the pitch, and all players fell down holding their heads, pretty freaky stuff.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    The worst thing can happen anywhere, espetially on a middle of a game. To see 70 000 people quied and scared is not good sight at all... It's depresing, sad...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Remember the Cameroonian guy in Stade De France?
    Here is Abd Al Wahab
    http://www.forza-inter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3260

Inter101, Abd Al Wahab was clean, all Ahly players don't take steroids or anything, they are regularily checked up for these things and anyone discovered to be taking these things are cleared off the list, he was safe and sound, but death is unpredictable and smetimes there is no explaination, no good explaination, it's something up to God, not you and me.
    Abd Al Wahab was healthy on a diet and never complained of anything that medical science could detect.

There is also that Hungarian Benfica player who was laughing to the ref after he made a foul then suddely he went on his knees holding his head, then fell down dead, this is what happened to Abd Al Wahab

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF

I thought at first it was something funny, but now I don't know

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Trendy Wanker

I remember this, this is what I was telling you about in my first post in this thread... This guy was sent off, and while smiling fell dead... Damn, life can be such a bitch, or death...

EDIT: It was said that he died from heart attack.

My message to JuBe cunts

That's what I was talking about, i have it on my mobile the sound you here is actually part of the Holy Koran

Fav. Player
    Rafeal van der

Football Deaths

you can delete this...sorry

Fav. Player
    Rafeal van der

Many footballers have died on and off pitch during their career and before the peak of their career.

Allahrahmet Eylesin
    Got kicked on a nerve and took a fit which killed him towards the end of the video.

Seven Manchester United players: Roger Byrne, Mark Jones, Eddie Colman, Tommy Taylor, Liam Whelan, David Pegg and Geoff Bent.
    Plane crash.

Marc-Vivien Foe (Manchester City/Cameroon)
    Heart Attack(I think)

Jimmy David(Manchester United)
    Car crash.

Milkos Feher
    Heart Attack.

Antonio Puerta(Sevilla)
    Heart Attack(I think)

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

It seems that you enjoy opening threads about topics discussed elsewhere.

HERE
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

tragic stuff guys.i've just remembered that i saw 5or 6years ago on tv a lot of images from Torino's plane crash in 1949.The "il grade torino" side,everyone was dead,31people including 18players.that was a real tragedy.
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora

Romania

I can't see the videos above

Fav. Player
    figo, stankovic

dont you eventually get banned for opening these threads that have been opened elswhere?

Fav. Player
    J.Z, Matrix, De

Romania

Quote Originally Posted by INTER View Post
    I can't see the videos above
    neither can i,but i know what there are about.saw them on tv at the moment they happened
    search on youtube or smth...
    ONLY & 4EVER FORZA INTER !!!

Meglio Vivere un Giorno da Leone che Cento Anni da Pecora