Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Official: Inter sign Lampros Choutos

Jimmy

Official: Inter sign Lampros Choutos

MILAN - F.C. Internazionale have signed Lambros Choutos on a free transfer. After a medical, the Greek forward signed a contract which ties him to the club until 30 June 2007 then trained with his new teammates at Angelo Moratti Sports Centre this morning. (continues)

Any sane person tell me what we need with a striker, please?

All because he is Greek probably.

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    He's an attacking midfielder .

WTF... First of all I don´t even know the guy. Secondly we just bought our freeking 8th striker!!! Geez... LMAO

On a sad note though. I take this as a sign Vieri will leave...

Hilarious! 8 strikers... Am I dreaming??
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Great buy. They must have foresighted that all of Vieri, Adriano, Chino, Oba, Kallon, Cruz, Eliakwu and Piovaccari to be injured.

F*ckdiCulous Internazionale Milano

Handyo

hey guys, i'm finally back after being away for so long...

i don't know why the hell Inter bought another forward to the club after we already have so money. Unless they have a plan in place to get rid of some of our strikers, this is a stupid move...
    - C\'E SOLO L\'INTER -

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Relax .

I remember Anderlecht wanting him , and there were rumours wer'e going to do a deal , getting Choutos ,then handing him to Anderlecht and getting Kompany

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier Zanetti
    Relax .

I remember Anderlecht wanting him , and there were rumours wer'e going to do a deal , getting Choutos ,then handing him to Anderlecht and getting Kompany.
    Music to my ears. Somehow I doubt that though.

Handyo

This means Vieri´s departure... I am 60% sure! Recoba´s departure? 40%! Cruz´ departure? 50%! Kallon´s departure? 40%! 30% chance Ventola will leave...

Adriano and Oba seems pretty much untouchable...
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    I hope we have a plan for this guy otherwise I'm getting worried here...

Buying cra ppy strikers? Arrrggghhh *bangs head against wall*
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

i agree with gismo, unless we loan out or sell Choutos then i think its time that we'll see some of our strikers leaving
    - C\'E SOLO L\'INTER -

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    oh yeah ... i too remembered that (inter to get choutus and trade him for kompany)
    if that is the case, it wud be great .... kompany !! wow !!
    if that's not the case, then this is a very very bad signing !! atleast, it seems so !!

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Isn't it Lampros Choutos not Lambros ??

Anywayz I definately see no need for another striker, so hopefully we are using him to get Kompany. Its either that or some strikers are definately gonna leave.

Fav. Player
    Marco Maserati

WHAT THE HELL? Maybe we`ll send him to Lazio as part of the Mancini deal? The`re kinda short of strikers.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    He's already training

His Career :

----> http://inter.it/aas/squadra/player2?codgioc=G0770&L=en

if we have bought Choutos for this season and not for trade, then we shud expect Kallon/Cruz or both to leave Inter.

Well, yet another free transfer !! wait !! wait !!
    free transfer ?? If it was free transfer, then Anderlecht itself cud have bought the player. Why us ?? Or does Inter want to loan Choutos to Anderlecht for Komapny, paying his wage ??

It's a bit worrying me .... His U-21 record looks good though (4 yrs back though !!), but he wasn't even in the Greece squad for Euro 2004. I hope we know the meaning of this transfer very soon. Fachetti could have explained this transfer ??

The other reason to believe that Choutos is just brought to bring/sign Kompany could be that there's no special presentation or anything ... not even few words by our management or so .... why wud the management have presentation program when we have no intention at all to keep the player !

lets wait and see ... that's what fans supposed to do ..... hehe ... except for the fans in milan, who have such a good opportunity to even show their anger / happiness ....

===================================

from uefa.com

Choutos shoots back to Italy

FC Internazionale have announced the signing of Greek striker Lampros Choutos on a free transfer from Olympiacos CFP.

Italy experience
    The 24-year-old has signed a contract until 2007 with the Nerazzurri, who yesterday appointed Roberto Mancini as their new coach. A product of Panathinaikos FC's youth system, Choutos moved to Italy when he was just 13 to sign for AS Roma. He played for seven years with the Giallorossi, twice topping the scoring charts of the Primavera youth league.

U21 record
    Choutos made his Serie A debut when he was just 16 against SSC Napoli and an international debut for Greece against Moldova in 1999 followed an impressive 18 goals in ten matches for the Under 21 side. In 2000, he returned to Greece to sign for Olympiacos, where he twice won the league title.

Not in Portugal
    He has been capped by Greece eleven times, scoring twice, and appeared in one UEFA EURO 2004™ qualifier but missed out a place in the final squad that went on to glory in Portugal. At Inter, Choutos will be reunited with international colleague Georgios Karagounis.

Fav. Player
    Giacinto Facche

Choutos? How do you pronounce it? Joo-toss? Juu-tes? Koo-it-is? Strange signing...Used to pronounce Chiesa as Jeez-eee, how awful was that!!!

"I like Jeez-eee..."
    "Jeez-eee??"
    "Yeah, he plays for Fiorentina? Do you watch Serie A at all?" (That was along time ago)
    "There's another flare smoking in the box now...This referee is a clown" - Eurosport
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBacchus
    You know each year we say "Dream Attack" and then that becomes "Bad Attack".

Quote Originally Posted by MoH

Choutos? How do you pronounce it? Joo-toss? Juu-tes? Koo-it-is? Strange signing...Used to pronounce Chiesa as Jeez-eee, how awful was that!!!

"I like Jeez-eee..."
    "Jeez-eee??"
    "Yeah, he plays for Fiorentina? Do you watch Serie A at all?" (That was along time ago)
    btw i think cambiasso nickname is el cuchu not el chuchu as u wrote in ur avatar

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?...en&IDINI=14547

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Surely Choutos is only bait for another player???
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Yea I gotta agree with you I Love Inter. I don't think Vieri will leave especially after Mancini's comments.

I hope we swap him for Kompany.

Kompany - Burdisso.....man that could easily be the best defensive partnership in the world in 5-10 years.
    Lo Scudetto will return.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

And not only that,why would we sell a world class(?) striker for quite a big amount of money for a striker who isn't half as good and wasn't even in his national team?

BAIT!BAIT!BAIT!

But then again the last player we bought as bait was Ianis Zicu(for Adriano) and he wasnt mentioned on the ''team'' section on www.inter.it maybe meaning that Choutos is more than bait!
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Adriano and Ibr

I really don`t know who is this guy ,but I wish him well
    Choutos welcome.
    I HATE MOGGI