Thread: Hi there.

0 times
    Fav. Player
    Who's my favour

Hi there.

Hello, after already posting in few threads I though to show up here.

OK, so I'm Mateusz from Poland (just call me mati). I'm 19 and NO I do NOT love Inter like the others. I am Juve fan since 7 (when I bought my first Del Piero kit) From then he is my football god. Anyway, I think it's not so interesting for ya.

Why I came here? Three things: First, I know Marcello from the other football site and I got link to this site from him. Then, I'd like to have some chat with people with mostly 'different' opinion than mine. Finally, being here makes me stronger in these hard for Juve fans times.

20,704 times
    Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

2 10 years of FIF
    Well, well, well... You decided to introduse you in the proper way...

Welcome (I said this before) and enjoy your stay Mati... I didn't know that JuBe has so good fans. Being in B and still there are people supporting them. I know some others who gave up on them just after they heared that JuBe was relegated to B. But there are true fans too... I honestly tought Inter was the only team with die-hard fans...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

0 times

Welcome to Forza Inter Forums! I hope you enjoy yourself here, people won't be very nice to you but I believe they will respect you if you respect them (with an occasional joke about Juventus).

7,994 times

10 years of FIF
    Welcome to the forum

2,037 times
    Fav. Player

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome to the forum. Enjoy posting here.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name

64 times
    Fav. Player

lol @ mati
    nice to see you joined up , keep posting

1,969 times
    Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    OK mati, It's just anoying when someone is Juve fan but I can undarstand your fellings.
    Like you'r love a hooker.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli