Thread: Can't write

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Can't write

I'm sorry, and I apologise to everyone in this forum, but I won't be writing for some time..

Everytime when I connect to internet, I open FI forums and inter.it first..

These days are just to hard for me.. When I see his picture, all the tributes, RIPs and so on, football comes 2nd.. Even as footbal player, who always has some ideas for discussing players, tactics, I can't do it now..

Yesterday and I opened "Ibrahimovic" thread.. I wanted to write something, but I just couldn't.. Today I wanted to write something in "F1" thread.. Couldn't..

I don't know.. I feel kind of guilty if I write anything on some topic.. Football, players, tactics, music... it all comes 2nd these days..

For this reason, I'm not able to write..I don't know how long it will last..(I don't even care for September 10th, when our season starts..)

I will still be here, I will read your posts, but I won't write.. Not until I feel I'm ready again..:sad: I apologise again..
    Thank you JOSE MOURINHO, the Special One!!

Michael Schumacher - #KeepFightingMichael -

Fav. Player
    El Jardinero, I

Sorry my friend, but you are just turning into drama queen right now..

It's ok to feel sad, and heck even to cry..

But how do you think our players (loyal ones) feel right now? And do you think they will lie down on the pitch covering their faces in tears on Saturday night???

There's no point in feeling guilty.. Discussing about Inter, players and game isn't a violation on memories on Facchetti, it's celebration of those memories!
    See how he talked about Inter, celebrating our victory and discussing his plans for the future till his last moments.. I'm sure that he wouldn't want us to cry over him but to praise what he has given his all life too.. He would want that love for Inter grows.. And it grows by every our post..

I'm not sad.. not any more.. Cos I belive we will all find ourselves on some better place one day.. (place without Milanisti and Juventini, hah..)

Anyway, like I said, the important thing is that we never forget him and learn from him.. To be fighters, like he was.. And fighters do not know for sorrow!
    They overcome it and live to the fullest!
    Tu sei l'assenza non vivo senza!!!

VISIT NOW: http://fcinter.nogonet.com
    Flash news, interviews.. all about Inter.. In Croatian..

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I agree with ragazzofortunato (damn, what's your real name man, this is hard to write everytime, RAGAZZOFORTUNATO?), I feel very said, I have almost started to cry, but I think you have to be stronger man... We have to go on, we have to cheer our team in his name, in his memories... Get it, just be strong and everything will be just fine...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Milito

Hong Kong

81 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Cheer up, mate. Facchetti would want to see all Inter players and fans stay strong and positive. I know it's tough, but life must go on. We need to support our team, hoping that they will win the scudetto to pay tribute to our dear President.

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Thanx.. You really helped me.. I already feel better... See you after Viola match

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by kova9
    Thanx.. You really helped me.. I already feel better... See you after Viola match

See you after Viola match man, and come beck before the match, it's the best time to post...

Let's win this for Facchetti!!!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    INTER 2009/10 !

Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    See you after Viola match man, and come beck before the match, it's the best time to post...

Let's win this for Facchetti!!!
    I know, but I still don't feel like it...after the match..