Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006/2007 Goalkeepers rumours topic

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

2006/2007 Goalkeepers rumours topic

Discuss all rumour about goalkeepers here.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

If you are nostalgic, too emotional or sleeping under a rock, then this isn't for you.

WE BADLY NEED A GOOD GK.

Bottom line, if we had proper GK's, we would have left Lisbon with a tie and beaten Sampdoria.

Fav. Player
    Maicon, Zanetti

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed

Bottom line, if we had proper GK's, we would have left Lisbon with a tie and beaten Sampdoria.
    Eventhough I agree with you that we really really need a good goal keeper, PLS tell me how the hell can any body save that Caniera shot??
    CAMPIONE D' ITALIA 2008-2009.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Hamed wtf? How can you say if we had a better keeper we would of beaten samp? The goal was a penalty, nothing to do with Cesar. Damn, youll blame him for just about anything. say you didnt like the way he played and that you dont liek him, but dont make up shit that we would of won if it was a different keeper.

Shabby, Toldo could of got it. Thats what seperates great keepers from ordinary keepers.

Fav. Player
    El Jardinero, I

And so comes the unavoidable rumour - "Inter after Buffon"... again..

http://sport.alice.it/it/cmc/calcio/...mc_101085.html

Well, I do not think any of us would have mind having him as our "Number 1."
    I say- yes please! just not that Julio again
    Tu sei l'assenza non vivo senza!!!

VISIT NOW: http://fcinter.nogonet.com
    Flash news, interviews.. all about Inter.. In Croatian..

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Quote Originally Posted by Shabaz
    Eventhough I agree with you that we really really need a good goal keeper, PLS tell me how the hell can any body save that Caniera shot??
    If he stayed near the line and not outside of it, he would have saved it. If you see the play, he did save the shot, but because he was too far out of the goal-line, the ball went in. Had he been further back, he would have saved it but the ball would end up outside.

Quote Originally Posted by h2o
    Hamed wtf? How can you say if we had a better keeper we would of beaten samp? The goal was a penalty, nothing to do with Cesar. Damn, youll blame him for just about anything. say you didnt like the way he played and that you dont liek him, but dont make up shit that we would of won if it was a different keeper.
    I was one of his defenders (figuratively and not literally) and wanted him to start ahead of Toldo.

However, he is just too shaky and jittery. Did you see him in corners? He makes a stupid rookie mistake: he leaves his goal, then hesistates and is caught nowhere.

About the goal, had he done what kid GK's do and left his net to get the high long ball, Cordoba wouldn't have had to do his stupid antics. It was soooooooooo easy to prevent that PK from taking place.

Finally, I am glad our management has realized both GK's aren't up to it and are after Buffon now.

Fav. Player
    'OoooooooooBA'

> Finally, I am glad our management has realized both GK's aren't up to it and are after Buffon now.

Agreed! Time for Buffon... Toldo has lost some of his ability and Cesar sees shadows too often... the defence look unsure about both of them... Toldo's mixup with Zanetti in the supercup, Cesar flapping against Samp... two incidents which are descriptive of what's going on... get Buffon in in January... and he can play in Europe too, as he won't be cuptied... he'll be first choice for a good 5-6 years, command the defence and - we should sign Wang Dalei... Wang is the next big thing, and if he has a Buffon to learn from, in five or six years he'll be the best goalie in the world...

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I just can't belive that we will spend that much, but who knows.
    I hope that is true and we will take Gigi.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Tomas Locatelli

Kuwait

19 10 years of FIF Forum Supporter
    I would look for someone can be the next Buffon.

Wouldn't waste alot of money on a goalkeeper, even if its Buffon.

Unless if he's in Buffon's age when Juve got him.
    "Alla Juve non sono dei gentlemen, è la mafia" Karl Heinz Rummenigge

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Adnan
    I would look for someone can be the next Buffon.

Wouldn't waste alot of money on a goalkeeper, even if its Buffon.

Unless if he's in Buffon's age when Juve got him.

Sorry Adnan, but I can't agreewith you... Buffon is one of the best goalkeepers in the world. If not the best... And we all know that one good goalkeeper can win a game by himself. We lost many points because our goalkeepers last season. So I say give another 20 mil for world class goalkeeper!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    Sorry Adnan, but I can't agreewith you... Buffon is one of the best goalkeepers in the world. If not the best... And we all know that one good goalkeeper can win a game by himself. We lost many points because our goalkeepers last season. So I say give another 20 mil for world class goalkeeper!
    a Good goalkeeper can save a game he can't win a game. Goalkeepers save games they don't win them. Strikers win games they score the goals.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

I pray for Buffon at Inter in January. He's heaps better than any goalkeeper we have at Inter.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Why would you guys want a Serie B player ? How long would it take Buffon to climb back up to be the best goalie in the world? It's going to be 5 long months for Buffon; it's unavoidable that his form is going to drop, and god knows whether or not he will flop in Inter.

20 million for a Serie B player?! pffft ...
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

naah.. if Buffon is available.... I am happy to see him here
    -----------------------

Fav. Player
    JZ

we wud all b happy to see Buffon over here, but who r the ther alternatives???

Good keepers in a relatively small club???
    i luv Shay Given, he is good but nt that good.

mebbe Frey???

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by 1919
    we wud all b happy to see Buffon over here, but who r the ther alternatives???

Good keepers in a relatively small club???
    i luv Shay Given, he is good but nt that good.

mebbe Frey???
    No Le Rat please no. We can never accept a man who conceded 6 vs milan and was laughing while doing it. Plus he insulted the likes of jz when he left.
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Curci? Young and talented?

I thought people were saying he had the talent to be the next Buffon just 1 to 2 seasons ago, and now he's getting benched because of Doni ?!
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke12
    Curci? Young and talented?

I thought people were saying he had the talent to be the next Buffon just 1 to 2 seasons ago, and now he's getting benched because of Doni ?!
    Only the Genius Spaletti will know why. Maybe Doni and Spaletti has something on like Mancio and Stan??
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    You guys want young, tallented and cheap goalkeeper??? Than, you got Timo Hildebrant boys, he won't come for more than 7-8 mil I believe, and for me he is the brightest prospects in the world when it comes to goalkeepers, not counting Casillas and Cech.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    JZ

yeah i do like Hilderbrand ... but critics do say that he is not as good at aerial balls as a top class keeper should be

mebbe regular bundesliga watchers can comment on dat