Page 1 of 44 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006/2007 Defenders rumours topic

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member

2006/2007 Defenders rumours topic

Discuss all rumour about defenders here.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

It isn't a rumour, but appearently we made a bid for Cicinho this summer.

Cicinho’s Transfer To Roma Moves Closer

It appears more and more likely that Real Madrid defender Cicinho will be moving to AS Roma in the January transfer window.

On Tuesday, Goal.com reported that a move was possible and Real Madrid's Italian agent Enzo Bronzetti has since confirmed that Roma are big admirers of the Brazilian, and vice-versa.

"In the last few days of the transfer market I spoke to (Roma coach) Luciano Spalletti and director Daniele Prade' about Cicinho," said Bronzetti.
    "We reached an agreement to take him on loan, but the problem was that Real wanted to make a permanent sale and cash in about £7m. Now he's still in Spain and can't play, as (Real coach) Fabio Capello isn't interested. I hope he doesn't field him in the Champions League, as that could block a January move."
    He added: "Cicinho is an attacking wide player who scored 17 goals two years ago and on Sunday he immediately set up Antonio Cassano's goal after coming on as a substitute.
    "I am very fond of Roma and respect their staff. I also received offers from Fiorentina and Inter for Cicinho, but I pushed for him to join the Giallorossi. I didn't even need to, as he had fallen in love with their fans when he came here to play as an opponent."
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    Would like to have cicinho at inter,but then,maicon should go

Roma is making a real team now.I like their style and transfers
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

It's good that we were linked with him, too bad it won't happen.

I believe that Cicinho, like Mancini but maybe not Maicon, can be converted from RB/RWB/RW to an AM/playmaker. He cuts in more, and it mentioned in an article on Channel 4 that he scored 17 goals two years ago.

We can still get him and try if Mancini doesn't come. But do what with Maicon and Mariano! (That's why it's good to figure out your scheme early and get best players that you can.)

Spain

I rate him as one of the best 7 or 8 rightbacks of the world, but the truth is that we don't need him, we have Maicon who is very similar.

I hope he finally goes to Roma, in Madrid Capello god knows why prefer that crap of Salgado, maybe Cicinho is not good in defensive tasks but yes attacking, Salgado is shit in both things.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I agree with with Alex about both Cicinho and Salgado... I rate Cicinho h\as very good player, but we don't need him here. We have Maicon, and i fwe need player as sub for Figo, we have Mariano... So let him go in Roma, I think he will find himself at the right side with Mancini, and that Roma will come better team, I think we need some competition in Serie A...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

I didn't mean Cicinho as a RB, I meant RW or AM. Judging by the number of goals and the few times I saw him, he can be like Mancini and play behind the strikers.

We badly need such players, I hope Mariano can fill that role, but we should move in January if it's not going well.

Fav. Player
    Iniesta, Chivu,

Cicinho is the future Cafu,i like him very much and i consider him one of the best right backs.
    Is very tehnique,good ball control and speed.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    I agree on that Ibra, but until j.zanetti is playing, we don't need him (and I don't like idea of selling Maicon and geting him,and then have him as sub)
    It would be smart move to do, but unfiar to Maicon who is good guy and interesting player to have
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Deki, Maxwell,

Cicinho broked leg or foot just sec ago.... damn he is good player

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    He is a class

Here is a dream defender in my opinion,for this Inter:
    Carvalho

Fav. Player
    Iniesta, Chivu,

Quote Originally Posted by Cro Nerazzurro
    He is a class

Carvalho
    You're joking,right ?
    I dont like Carvalho,he is a rigid defender,Chivu remains the best.
    Let's take Chivu,and we'll have the best defence...
    J.Zanetti-Samuel/Cordoba-Chivu/Materazzi-Grosso
    What about this ? :-)

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

He is a class

Carvalho
    One Abramovic bought him to Chelsea, another wants him in Inter.

Conspiracy???

Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Fav. Player
    El Jardinero, I

He is a class

Carvalho
    My dream defender is his national side's colleague - Andrade. He has all the qualities Carvalho posseses, and maybe even more.. Well, except of experience..
    And unlike Carvalho, this transfer actually has a chance to become a reality..
    Tu sei l'assenza non vivo senza!!!

VISIT NOW: http://fcinter.nogonet.com
    Flash news, interviews.. all about Inter.. In Croatian..

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Andrade and Carvalho are both pure class, but still, I rate Chivu higher. Chivu can also play as LB. And is faster than both of Andrade and Carvalho. And Vhivu has great shoot and can help a lot in set-pieces.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Carvalho has been awesome lately. Dont expect him to go anywhere unless Jose leaves.

Speaking of defenders, why the F U C K are we talking about them. We have Cordoba, Burdisso, Andreolli, Samuel &&&&& Matrix.

No defenders thank you. not yet anyway.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    BUrdisso will be sold if we get Buffon Hal... BUt you are right, we don't need defenders right now.

My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    El Jardinero, I

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    Andrade and Carvalho are both pure class, but still, I rate Chivu higher. Chivu can also play as LB. And is faster than both of Andrade and Carvalho. And Vhivu has great shoot and can help a lot in set-pieces.
    Speed is the reason for "and maybe even more" in my previous post, so I wouldn't really bet that Chivu is faster than Andrade.. Infact, I would bet that Andrade is faster than Chivu.. If we could actually somehow check that out I would I would put 10 euros on it
    Tu sei l'assenza non vivo senza!!!

VISIT NOW: http://fcinter.nogonet.com
    Flash news, interviews.. all about Inter.. In Croatian..

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    I started defender talk cause I would buy one in this case
    and sold some too
    My ideal idea for next season is to loan andreolli so he gains some games and experiance
    Would sell Samuel, and try to get Carvalho (Michal the joker:-))
    He is almost imposible to get past on ground,and is good in the air too
    For me he is one of the 3 world best c.defenders

It would be hard to get him, so if Chelsea rejects it, Chivu or Andrade would be next pick

Carvalho-cordoba-burdisso-and old materazzi
    That's what I dream of

I think Andrade is faster then Chivu too

Fav. Player
    Iniesta, Chivu,

For defence...we need a reserve for Zanetti,Cicinho will be great.And of course,my love Chivu
    That's what i dream of :
    Zanetti/Cicinho-Samuel/Cordoba-Materazzi/Chivu-Grosso/Maxwell :-)