Page 1 of 145 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006/2007 Midfielders rumours topic

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF

Amantino Mancini

Lately, we have been seriously rumoured to A.Mancini and papers even say that he is Mancini's one of the two primary targets. L.Figo's not getting any younger and A.Mancini is simply a talented player, who could help alot in the offence {scoring goals}.

Not saying to sign the Brazilians for Adriano, but the cry baby boy might find a friend in A.Mancini as well.

A.Mancini can play in different positions and formations. 4-3-3, 4-4-2 ...

Fav. Player
    Andreolli, J.Za

Great player, think he is at his best with a free role from the right, or second striker. If we could bring him to Inter it would be great.
    "Supporting Inter means deciding to make your life more complicated. It's like supporting the Indians against the cowboys, it means having a touch of masochism and melancholy." So wrote Italian journalist Beppe Severgnini, one of the most famous FC Internazionale Milano supporters, in his book Interismi. "We know we have chosen a difficult love, but this makes it even more beautiful."

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Mancini for Pizarro? Yes maam.

Fav. Player
    Pupi

Mozambique

If we could get him for Pizarro thats quite a deal if we can get him in general it would be great. My favorite player that hasnt been discovered by the world

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    my no.1 player that I want at inter

Please Inter, get him
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Quote Originally Posted by h1-
    Mancini for Pizarro? Yes maam.
    a dream swoop would be something like Mancini + De Rossi for Pizarro + cash.

Spain

It would be really great get him for play in the place of Figo, i said days ago that must be one of the most underrated players in the world.... he can also play in both wings.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Quote Originally Posted by Burning Saviours
    a dream swoop would be something like Mancini + De Rossi for Pizarro + cash.
    You got that right but I think the "cash" part would have to be an exceedinly substantial sum of money. Plus I dont see Roma offloading two of their brightest stars in what is already a very very competitive midfield. If you had to ask me I would have to say that with Totti, De Rossi, Peroatta and Mancini they can put out a better starting midfield than Inter right now. Stan and Esteban are the only players that I can see that might be able to step into that club and compete for a starting spot.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Getting Mancini will be much easier than getting De Rossi.

1) Spaletti and Totti like Pizarro and the way he plays.
    2) Mancini is 'replaceable' in the Roma squad.
    3) I feel Mancini holds a grudge against the Roma fans for chanting against him when he was out of form and was having personal problems.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti&

I think Inter should get A. Mancini. We need a wing on the right,though Stankovic also can play there with Figo.

The trade between Pizarro and A. Mancini could only work (Inter side) if Veron really gets out. And since neither Stankovic or Figo will be benched for A. Mancini to come we would have to change our formation and play a 4-3-3 something like this:

--------Adriano-------
    Figo-------------A. Mancini
    ------Stankovic---------
    -Cambiasso---Dacourt---

Or we would change the players and play a 4-4-2:

--------Adriano-----(?)---

-Figo-Cambiasso-Stankovic--A. Mancini-

Well, it will be interesting to see how this goes. I know im a roman fan and all and i will be biased. But i really cant see Roma selling him, plus he wants to stay, he says he doesnt want to leave after this season. As for his probs with the roma fans, im not sure, i think they have been patched up since, it was the same with Perrotta.

Mancini is regarded as "irreplaceble" at roma, i really dont see us selling him, he will stay.

I think something huge like 25 mill plus pizzarro, roma may be tempted.

Again, go sign Pirlo or Seedorf or sth joke.

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Giallrossi
    Mancini is regarded as "irreplaceble" at roma, i really dont see us selling him, he will stay.

I think something huge like 25 mill plus pizzarro, roma may be tempted.
    He certainly isn't irreplacable in the mold of De Rossi. De Rossi is the future symbol of your club and it's more about just his influence on the pitch. However, Amantino being sold for a decent sum of money is definately possibly.

Don't get me wrong, I think his chances of leaving Roma this summer are less then 10%.
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    JZ

Ze Roberto

Inter target Ze Roberto

Internazionale are thought to be lining up a move for Brazilian winger Ze Roberto.
    Ze Roberto is looking for a new club after revealing his intentions to quit Bayern Munich this summer.
    The former Bayer Leverkusen ace is out of contract in the summer and his status makes him an attractive proposition to a number of sides.
    Reports emanating from Italy claim Inter are monitoring Ze Roberto's position and could make a move to lure him to Giuseppe Meazza.
    Inter could face a fight for Ze Roberto's signature with Greek duo Panathinaikos and Olympiakos both thought to be keen on him.
    Meanwhile, Inter are planning to hold contract talks with Alvaro Recoba in the next few days.
    Recoba's future at Inter has been the subject of intense debate after a disappointing campaign last term.
    However, Inter are now ready to extend his stay at the Nerazzurri by offering him a new three-year deal.
    Sampdoria, Palermo and Panathinaikos are all reported to be waiting in the wings to sign Recoba should he decide to leave Inter.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    Source?

Would be a shocker of a tranfser to say the least.

nah not really, it would be a typical Inter transfer we always have to bring in some shitty players every summer, so why stop the trend.

Fav. Player
    JZ

Quote Originally Posted by h1-
    Source?

Would be a shocker of a tranfser to say the least.
    www.skysports.com

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Isn't Ze Roberto quite decent? Even if he comes, you would expect him to be on the bench...
    Wallace

Fav. Player
    JZ

i hope this means the management is looking for someone to replace Cesar and Kily.

Solari wud hv been my choice as 2nd LW, but i dont see him being satisfied in that role ... otherwise he wud nt hv left Real.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    No, let him come to Panathinaikos Then we can go for Denilson if he decides not to join Panathinaikos as well