Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Names thread

Fav. Player
    El Jardinero, I

Names thread

I think we've lacked thread where we can discuss our usernames, real names and nicknames. So I opened it. Hope it will have a nice reception
    Tu sei l'assenza non vivo senza!!!

VISIT NOW: http://fcinter.nogonet.com
    Flash news, interviews.. all about Inter.. In Croatian..

Fav. Player
    El Jardinero, I

Let me be the first one to give an example.
    My username seems to be a problem to some of you. Ragazzo fortunato stands for happy boy in Italian. It doesn't have any space between the two words cos limit on one forum I used to participate didn't allow over 16 sings in usename, and I kept it to nowdays cos i like how "hermetical" it can look to some of you
    It's taken from one Jovanotti's song, and it's meaning is quite paradoxical, but it doesn't have to stay that way for ever, and I hope it won't.

But because of the lenght, you can feel freely to call me my real name - Bojan. As a kid I had a nickname that can associate you to one of our former players but I won't tell you what it is
    Tu sei l'assenza non vivo senza!!!

VISIT NOW: http://fcinter.nogonet.com
    Flash news, interviews.. all about Inter.. In Croatian..

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    OK, Bojan, finally I got your name... I know what ragazzofortunato means, but it's too long to write it every time someone refeers to you...

My real name is Pavle, my friends, my family, all call me Pajo, so my nickname here is Pajo too...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

My real name is Pedro, I chose Pi to be my nickname by the same reason that Pavle (Pajo) did. My friends call me Pi because in my old school I had another guy named Pedro in my class so I was the one that they chose to make the difference, and so here I am.

By the way nice thread Bojan (it's really easier to write than ragazzofortunato), lol.
    Last edited by Pi; 11 Sep 06 at 01:50.

Fav. Player
    Capitano e CN

Canada

66 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    My name is Brad but lots of people like calling me B-Rad because I'm white, I like rap and that's an obvious reference to the main character in Malibu's Most Wanted. Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQBQDB5vF4k

Mason is my English name.And my Chinese name is Huang Maoyuan.It's really difficult for you guys to read,huh? And my nickname is Maomao
    http://www.interbbs.net/index.asp

Well no need to introdce my name it's on your screens, I'm Karim Abdoun

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti,Cuchu

Kosovo

my namse is Labinot Talla
    nickname -interlab heheh
    Marco Materazzi :“Now I can finally write this, because I wrote it on a contract: I’ll be Inter for life,”

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Nickname: Wally, I prefer people not to call me this .

I've always used Sasuke12 as a username, don't really know why, I guess I was just addicted to the anime/manga called Naruto, but I never bothered to make up a good username.
    Wallace

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    In Indonesian, the word "Handoyo" literally translates to "The Great One."

And since I am, without a shadow of a doubt, the greatest member of ANY Inter forums in the net, I have the responsibility to take that title and so I use it as my username.

Fav. Player
    ^^ iL Capitano

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo

And since I am, without a shadow of a doubt, the greatest member of ANY Inter forums in the net, I have the responsibility to take that title and so I use it as my username.
    so? u're indonesian huh???
    INTERNAZIONALE rocKz!
    WINNING TEAM 06-07
    4-3-3
    Toldo, JZ(c), Grosso, Samuel, Cordoba, Deki, Vieira, Cuchu, Figo, Imperatore, Zlatan ...
    Welcome Dacourt, Maicon, Maxwell, Grosso, Vieira, 'Speedy' GOnzalez, Crespo and Zlatan!!! SHOW U'R FIRE IMPERATORE!!! We will always supporting you!

mic4h

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Michal

From the Hebrew name מִיכָאֵל (Mika'el) which meant "who is like God?". This is the name of one of the seven archangels in Hebrew tradition and the only one identified as an archangel in the Bible. In the Book of Revelation in the New Testament he is portrayed as the leader of heaven's armies, and thus is considered the patron saint of soldiers. This was also the name of nine Byzantine emperors and a czar of Russia.
    Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Handoyo

lol

it's rather obvious what my name is

Nicknames: Malling, Mikle, Sedup, Elvis, Kongen (the King), Kong Ludwig and the latest one Den Falske Mikkel ( it's so silly that I don't want to translate it)

the user name i had before this one is the name of a Swedish Indie-psychedelic-rock band
    Last edited by Mikkel; 12 Sep 06 at 14:49.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Quote Originally Posted by Mikkel
    lol

it's rather obvious what my name is

Nicknames: Malling, Mikle, Sedup, Elvis, Kongen (the King), Kong Ludwig and the latest one Den Falske Mikkel ( it's so silly that I don't want to translate it)

the user name i had before this one is the name of a Swedish Indie-psychedelic-rock band
    Are you Norwegian?
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Danish....

you'll have to ask those people who came up with that name why they call me Ludwig, Since I have no clue what so ever. but apparently they thought it was funny as hell. I still wonder why.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Croatia

41 10 years of FIF
    When I cam to this forum I didnt think too much about nickname so I made this one...Changed it to Cro Oba Oba once but returned to this again

My real name is Martin,but only familyy calls me that.But my nicknames in real life are Marti,Abram (shorter of my last name that I hate cause that russian:Abramović(maybe he is my couisn..)) Marta, Johnny(that will be my name in USA,cause of one system of a down song called,guess how?: Johnny:-).

And I think that's it
    oh yeah, I am well known in my town as Brgkamp,only one in here with his jersey, And in school they called me Bobo Vieri cause I scored like crazy,no one could stop me,and Bobo was my fav.player then,when he still was at inter,and scoring bunch of goals
    "If we win I will be the first to leave the pitch. If we lose, I will be the last. I'm no masochist, but the difficult moments don't scare me."

Fav. Player
    Maldini, Weah

Croatia

My name is Max, don't have a nick..

My username Wittman, it's the surname of the greatest tank leader in history Michael Wittmann..His original rank was SS-Hauptsturmfuehrer M.Wittmann..

Let's just say that I'm very interested in 2nd WW and history of wars in general, if you're wondering why am I using it..
    MILAN A.C.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

It's pretty obvious what my name is, isn't it?

Anyway, Tim is a contraction of Timothy, my real name.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

You used to be Miki, right?

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Karim Abdoun
    You used to be Miki, right?
    Yes, and I hated it when everybody started calling me Miki.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B