Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Sporting Lisbon - Inter (12 Sep 06)

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF

Sporting Lisbon - Inter (12 Sep 06)

Group stage - 12 September 2006 20:45 (CET) - Josť Alvalade - Lisbon

V
    Sporting Lisbon - Internazionale
    ----

Game is in a couple of days, We really need to get on top of form and not be tierd for this game we should rest up before this game. We played Lisbon in a pre season friendly the score was 0-0 we had very good chances that we must finish off in this game

This is my Starting line up
    -Adriano-Crespo-
    -Figo-Cambiaso-Vieria-Stankovic-
    -Grosso-Matrix-Cordaba-Zanetti-
    -Toldo-

Now this year! Lets show europe who Inter is!!
    FORZA INTER!

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

its gonna be a great match against sporting and i hope we see adrinao score im sure we will do well with formation we used today against fiorentina with dacourt,vieira and cuchu in midfield its gonna be hard to stop us.im backing figo to shine ahainst sporting 3-1 to inter.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Figo will be hyped up playing against his old side, do they have any players to watch out for?

Fabio
    "Cuore, Testa, Muscoli.. Da anni sognavamo un Gruppo cosi!!!
    Forza Ragazzi
    Nessuno escluso"

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Marcello
    This is my Starting line up
    -Adriano-Crespo-
    -Figo-Cambiaso-Vieria-Stankovic-
    -Grosso-Matrix-Cordaba-Zanetti-
    -Toldo-
    We won't play a formation like that after todays game, I can tell you that much. I think 4-3-1-2 will be here and around for a while.

And we'll see probably Dejan in place of Dacourt, and Fabio Grosso in place of Maicon who played very poorly today (with first goal on his shoulders).

I won't be suprised also if we'll se Adri in place of Crespo. Maybe it'll be rotation, maybe it'll be Adris chance this time, or just a deal Mancio agreed with Adriano.

I won't mind if I'll see Crespo again though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fratelli d'Italia
    Figo will be hyped up playing against his old side, do they have any players to watch out for?

Fabio
    Quaresma.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukair
    We won't play a formation like that after todays game, I can tell you that much. I think 4-3-1-2 will be here and around for a while.

And we'll see probably Dejan in place of Dacourt, and Fabio Grosso in place of Maicon who played very poorly today (with first goal on his shoulders).

I won't be suprised also if we'll se Adri in place of Crespo. Maybe it'll be rotation, maybe it'll be Adris chance this time, or just a deal Mancio agreed with Adriano.

I won't mind if I'll see Crespo again though.

Quaresma.
    1st doesnt Quaresma plays for Porto

and imo Figo doesnt get to do as much as he can then when he is out on the Right wing he amazzing skills and Crossses from that flank are beautful him playing behind the strikers i dont think so Deki would be more in that postion because he can lesh a great shot from around outside 18

Fav. Player
    Santigol

Quaresma plays for Porto.

I saw Portugal vs Denmark last week and there was a bloke called Nani who came from the same academy that Figo, Simao, Ronaldo and co came from, and he made his debut (he's 18, I think)....he plays for Sporting and he was very good.

Also, there is Joao Moutinho and Adriano's enemy, Caneira.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    This will be good game. Espetially after this week, where all our players played in interanational games. And the game against Viola. All our players are tired. But better than Sporting ones... We have to win this match, that would be the perfect start!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Black & Blue

Poland

Quote Originally Posted by Marcello
    1st doesnt Quaresma plays for Porto

and imo Figo doesnt get to do as much as he can then when he is out on the Right wing he amazzing skills and Crossses from that flank are beautful him playing behind the strikers i dont think so Deki would be more in that postion because he can lesh a great shot from around outside 18
    You're right about Quaresma, sorry.

If Figo is concerned, he is far much better behind the strikers than on the wing.

His main job this season will be to adress balls to the strikers, and he can't do that from the wing. He is also not fast enough any more to play as a winger.
    Quote of the week:
    "Farewell - Let the Good Times Roll"
    --------------------------------------------------------
    F.C. INTERNAZIONALE, DEPECHE MODE, UNIA TARNOW - Nothing more...

Fav. Player
    Moratti, Mourin

Bahrain

Quote Originally Posted by Lukair
    You're right about Quaresma, sorry.

If Figo is concerned, he is far much better behind the strikers than on the wing.

His main job this season will be to adress balls to the strikers, and he can't do that from the wing. He is also not fast enough any more to play as a winger.
    I agree with the Figo part.

I think Mancio has finally realized that he's getting no younger and the best way to get the most out of Figo is by playing him behind the front two.

I don't think that Mancio will change the formation right now and we might see the likes of Grosso in place of Maicon, Stankovic in place of Dacourt and Adriano in place of Crespo.

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Cambiasso got injured last night, I don't think he will be available.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=23908&L=en
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Fav. Player
    IBRA,ADRI,CHINO

Finland

72 10 years of FIF
    --------Ibrahimovic-Adriano--------
    ----Solari-Stankovic-Vieira-Figo----
    -Grosso-Materazzi-Cordoba-Zanetti-
    ---------------Toldo---------------

Adriano can co-excist with Ibra, he just needs to stay at the peak of attack and not always come and collect the ball from midline.
    "There are 2 great teams in Milan, Inter and Inter Primavera" - Peppino Prisco
    "Inter is a delightful disease which leaves everlasting scars" - Eugenio Bersellini

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Taking last night's line-up into consideration I'm positive we'll have Adriano starting this match. Together with Ibra, I think. But we'll see. It depends on what Mancini wants for this away-match, more possession (Ibra) or more counter-attacks (Crespo). Though, I refuse to believe Inter's going to Portugal to play for a 0-0 or 1-0 scoreline. Not under Mancini.

I hope Cambiasso'll be fit, but I believe Dacourt can do a good job. I think Dejan and Vieira will partner him centrally. Figo's the trequartista. No doubt.

Javier will play on one of the backs, naturally it depends on whom of the pair Grosso-Maicon will play. But I think Grosso will play here.

Materazzi should play. Samuel was shaky last night. Cordoba completes either of these two and with Nico out he's a starter. Toldo's the champ again.

Conclusion:
    Toldo; Javier/Maicon, Cordoba, Materazzi, Grosso/Javier; Dacourt, Vieira, Stankovic; Figo; Ibra/Crespo, Adriano

For those who care of course

I have a good feeling this year. The frightening feelings of Inter screwing isn't as present as they used to be. Especially not after last night, when I really feared a defeat. So, I think we'll minimumly get a draw of some kind. But I'm a believer this year. Sporting-Inter 0-2. Adriano, Stankovic.

Then there's just one thing left to say; FORZA INTER!
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Estonia

10 years of FIF
    To win this is very important as winning the opener is probably the most important thing in CL group stage.

I hope and believe in case Adriano plays in the same role as Crespo vs. Fiorentina and Roma then he'll do great.
    Check my Downfall parody of Inter transfer summer 2011: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGoSfx-3x8Q

My review of current Inter: http://forzainterforums.com/showthre...703#post862703

My new website: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/

Fav. Player
    JZ, REcoba, Cam

Adriano always murders in CL games, this next oneshould be no exception. Especially since he's so hungry fo goals, I say a neat hattrick for our main brazilian.
    Take What's Yours......

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Inter101
    Adriano always murders in CL games, this next oneshould be no exception. Especially since he's so hungry fo goals, I say a neat hattrick for our main brazilian.
    I agree... As I said before, last year he was crap in Serie A, but, he was doing great in CL. I think he should be given chance in this game, Ibra - Adri in the attack...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano

Brazil

I hope just a simple victory.. Any result, 1-0 will be very good. Forza!

Ps: I don't want Adriano anymore

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Quote Originally Posted by catanha
    I saw Portugal vs Denmark last week and there was a bloke called Nani who came from the same academy that Figo, Simao, Ronaldo and co came from, and he made his debut (he's 18, I think)....he plays for Sporting and he was very good.

Also, there is Joao Moutinho and Adriano's enemy, Caneira.
    Yah that Nani guy impressed me too hopefully it was only a one time thing though and he will not replicate his play from the international game against Inter. Moutinho is decent and Caneira is that tought tackling CB everyone loves to hate. I like him but hopefully our strikers will be able to get the best of him. Intersting to note that he is ex-Inter and will be facing us for the first time (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    Cambiasso got injured last night, I don't think he will be available.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=23908&L=en
    Too bad about Cambiasso he was really great last night and hopefully he will be able to recover in time to play some part in this game.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    J.zanetti and c

nice match but i think if inter really go for this match than it will be an easy game with a score like 1-3 to inter
    to bad if cambiasso won't play i hope he will but i think dacourt also did good against viola ..anyway many player available
    i also think ibra and adriano will start and crespo will help if it doesn't work but let's hope adriano will play a game like the one in 2004/05 Inter-porto..
    that will do himand inter good
    Soo Sporting Lisbon - Internazionale
    1-3 .
    forza ragazzi
    NON MOLLARE MAI INTER!

Zanetti : "I am proud to be the captain of a team which is the expression of an honest club, and I am proud of everyone who works for Inter.

Hernan Crespoo!!

Fav. Player
    El Jardinero, I

Awful news, boys - Cambiasso e Cruz fuori un mese!!!!

For those who do not understand - Cambiasso and Cruz are out for a month!!!
    Tu sei l'assenza non vivo senza!!!

VISIT NOW: http://fcinter.nogonet.com
    Flash news, interviews.. all about Inter.. In Croatian..

Wallace
    Fav. Player
    Wallace
    Old name
    Wallace

Brazil

88 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Cambiasso out for a month is the worst possible thing that could happen. Right now, we play 4-3-1-2, without Cambiasso we will have to fit Vieira, Stankovic and Dacourt. I haven't been too impressed with Dacourt, I hope he would do better though. Also, I'm not too sure about M.Gonzales fitting there as one of the three, because I don't think his ball winning skills is as good as Cambiasso (I can't really judge this as yet).

Through out this transfer market, the management have never thought about what we could do when one of Stankovic, Vieira or Cambiasso gets injured. One month is long and critical, whether Dacourt is capable to play consistently at a high level is questionable.
    Wallace