Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello im Moe!

Hello im Moe!

Hello my name is Moe and im a Arsenal fan..........Gooner! Whatever you wanna call it. Just wanna say you guys really suck and to read my article in your serieB section cos i cannot be bothered to rewrite it again in such a dull forum like this! This is really a dull place, just like your style of football and your crap defensive line. Your fans are a disgrace your so worried about juve as you keep going on about them, you take there players and are happy with them even though they came from juve. Oh please! By the way all your mothers would love to come down to watch the Arsenal because there are alot of black men playing there and your mums all gush in their pants to the sight of the Arsenal blackmen! Let me feel the power of the black your mums and sisters WILL say. Black is the way forward, Hope to see you in the champions league Inter Merda! The Beast Baptista's waiting for your mothers!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Yeah, your legends are so much better, like little Ashley who's still crying his eyes out after moving to Chelsea, and I think you've got a certain Gallas from your best mates.

Just piss off will ya?
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

Your silly little club WILL NE-VER win a scudetto on the pitch W even with Juve out the way you wanna know why? ............Cos your proper crap and have no game plan. Spend! Spend! Spend! is all your good at but the end result is 2nd & 3rd but suppose you guys are used to that and when you got given the 05/06 scudetto OMG! Christmas came early and you snatched that off the FIGC's hands and had a party. SAD people you Interistas are. Your shit and your fans are a disgrace with so much racism in the stadium. We'll come to san siro and phuck all your fine italian women and show them a good time and smile at your racist fans! Cant wait for juve's hardcore fans to batter up your fans too. You scum of Europe! ARSENAL ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!

Fav. Player
    El Principe

Italy

FIF Special Ones 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe
    Your silly little club WILL NE-VER win a scudetto on the pitch W even with Juve out the way you wanna know why? ............Cos your proper crap and have no game plan. Spend! Spend! Spend! is all your good at but the end result is 2nd & 3rd but suppose you guys are used to that and when you got given the 05/06 scudetto OMG! Christmas came early and you snatched that off the FIGC's hands and had a party. SAD people you Interistas are. Your shit and your fans are a disgrace with so much racism in the stadium. We'll come to san siro and phuck all your fine italian women and show them a good time and smile at your racist fans! Cant wait for juve's hardcore fans to batter up your fans too. You scum of Europe! ARSENAL ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!!!!
    Phuck off.
    22/04/07 15th
    18/05/08 16th
    16/05/09 17th
    16/05/10 18th
    22/05/10 CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE
    18/12/10 WORLD CHAMPIONS
    29/08/09 Milan 0 Inter 4 Thiago Motta, Milito (p), Maicon, Stankovic - Dominated and outclassed
    Materazzi World Champion

LOL!!! Whats wrong faggot chops? The Arsenal will destroy you this season and you guys know it! Second rate losers at inter! Juve and Milan are true Italian clubs. Where's your Italians? hows FIGC going to make you win another scudetto this season? Demote Milan. They are the true team from Milan.

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

What are you going on about?

Hey, at the least, we have amassed more points in ONE game this season, than you have in THREE.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Frisko
    Phuck off.
    LOL, yeah, well said!

Just chill out Moe, I hope we will play you... Personally, Arsenal is on my top 5 most hated teams... you as*hole, you think you can come here and shit around about Inter!?!?!? Everybody is welcomed here, but nor me, or anyone here must not shit about Inter, do you get it? Just tell me, what the fuk is your problem with Inter, are you afraid from us!?!?!?
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Tim! Tim! Tim! the season is a marathon not a sprint remember that. Thats the problem with inter always running out of gas and have no balls in the BIG matches like a shrivelled up pair of balls in the ocean water. JUVE And AcMilan always done you over cos they have balls!

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    LOL, yeah, well said!

Just chill out Moe, I hope we will play you... Personally, Arsenal is on my top 5 most hated teams... you as*hole, you think you can come here and shit around about Inter!?!?!? Everybody is welcomed here, but nor me, or anyone here must not shit about Inter, do you get it? Just tell me, what the fuk is your problem with Inter, are you afraid from us!?!?!?

LOL who are you? ............Mr InterMilan? LOL. Listen tit wank! Ive never been afraid of your dogShit of a club. We done you 5-1 the last time we met so what am i worried about exactly? Your mum should be worried cos the arsenal boys will pump her from behind...........tell her not to forget the K-Y Jelly for her tight white ass.

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Yeah, yeah... Just don't talk about my mum, OK?

And remember before those 5-1, there was 3-0 on Highbury...
    At least we played OK in those 5-1, all goals were scored from counter attacks... And in those 3-0, you didn't even past your half...

Except Inter, I'm ManU fan, we'll see you in EPL, ManU wll beat your shit... And Rooney will fuk your mum... And Saha, and the old "baby face" too... Fuking as*hole...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

My message to JuBe cunts

Quote Originally Posted by Pajo
    Yeah, yeah... Just don't talk about my mum, OK?

And remember before those 5-1, there was 3-0 on Highbury...
    At least we played OK in those 5-1, all goals were scored from counter attacks... And in those 3-0, you didn't even past your half...

Except Inter, I'm ManU fan, we'll see you in EPL, ManU wll beat your shit... And Rooney will fuk your mum... And Saha, and the old "baby face" too... Fuking as*hole...

How many clubs do you support them you fickle bitch. Your mums ass is so sweet eboue wants to give her a mighty pounding! She'll be licking her lips too. 5-1 was the last time so the 3-0 doest count slag! Forza AcMilan The true milanos in milan

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    I love only Inter, and I support ManU and Atleti...

I damn hope we'll play against, we will fuking beat your ass... Your team is for the future, not now...

My message to JuBe cunts

Oh dont you worry about our team...........We are ready Now!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe
    Oh dont you worry about our team...........We are ready Now!

We'll see, we'll see... I just hope you don't go out in the group stage, I want we to beat you...

As for EPL, you should be happy with 6 place...

My message to JuBe cunts

Greece

10 years of FIF

Arsenal heroes!!!!!!!!

Henry: Serie A flop! He can't score in international games as much as EPL coz the level is much higher than below average league called PremierLeague() He has 85+ games for France and less than 35 goals! How come? And yet he scores douzines against Crystal Palace, Norwich, Chartlon, Middlesbrough, West Brom and other teams that have players that their own families don't even know! A true superstar!

Ashley Cole: With such a name, only award he can win is a Miss Britain award

Tony Adams, Nigel Winterburn, Lee Dixon: Are they still playing? What was their retirement age? 36, 41, 37? And they were your best players when playing! Shows the talent you had! That's why you won premiershits and not European trophies!

We have players with World Cups, European Cups, Champions Leagues, UEFA Cups etc that were among the world's best rightfully!

If you combine both teams all-time players and make the best line-ups, the first Arsenal player would appear in the 11th lineup!!!! And that's even soon

GAY! We will defeat you without even conceeding just you wait and see!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Singapore

Moe, herein lies the problem with your argument. You are vicariously promoting Arsenal's supposed superiority over Inter via a juxtaposition of the latter with its Italian brethren in Milan and Juventus.

It is no secret that Milan and Juventus have won more than Inter; it is a fact we are ready, and have accepted.

Nevertheless, the fallacy in your contention arises from your inability to effectively compare the modal clubs - Inter and Arsenal.

Here, take this as an example -

If you're attempting to denounce Inter's legacy by means of a comparison with Milan and Juventus, then, you ought to apply the very same standards to Arsenal; essentially, to better gauge the Gunner's own worth, in an English environment, no less, Manchester United and Liverpool should be the standard benchmarks for analytical scrutinization.

With that said, your posts are replete with erroneous derisious; for e.g., racism, Italian players, et al.

Ciao,
    Tim
    MAI STATI IN B

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

Man, what English!
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

LOL, glad to see few here fell for his cheap trap!!!

He is nothing but a Juve fan trying to add legitimacy to his claims by pretending to be an Arsenal fan.

BTW, what's with the black men infatuation? Are you upset the likes of Thuram, Vieira and Emerson left the team? Those pink shirts with those players names at the back will be a waste now? No more late night orgy fantasies with black players

You still have Boumsong

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed
    You still have Boumsong
    Haha Jean Alain Boooooomsong he sure lowered the boom on Rimini that was plain to see.

Man this guy was a Jve fan through and through his thinly veiled Arsenal fan (perhaps he was an Arse fan too) was too plain to see.

As for his infatuation with black men well where does one start. Maybe he saw his mom raped by a black man when he was young and helpless. Who knows, good riddance to that fuck.

Hope he comes back under a diff account so I can have a go at him this time.
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".