Alvaro Recoba
    Julio Cruz
    Mohamed Kallon
    Obafemi Martins
    Nicola Ventola
    Lampros Choutos

* The ones in yellow are youth players

What we can make out of this is:

1. When it comes to keepers, we have chosen four keepers to go with the first team. This has been standard each summer-retreat we have had. The new keeper Impagnetiello comes from the Juniores Beretti squad.
    2. When it comes to defenders, we havenīt brought too many of them, mainly because most are having their holiday. Although, what pleases me the most is that Dellafiore is there. This will increase his chances to make it to the first team as a backup for Zanetti.
      We can also come to the conclusion that Pasqualeīs future seems to be with Inter.
    3. As for midfielders, we notice some players whose futures are in doubt to be listed. The first name is of course- Emre. The other name is Farinos, who seems to be a player that is impossible to sell. And the third name is Lamouchi, who I had never expected to stay with Inter. A loan deal to Bologna was rumoured. Will these three stay? Remains to be seen.
      Costanzo is a player that will play for the Primavera the coming season.
    4. When it comes to strikers we have a lot of them. Looks like Choutos is someone who will stay and not be a part of any deal. Nicola Ventola will again travel with the team, just like last year. I expect him to be loaned out though.
    5. Two of the players listed here are two Lazio could loan. Kallon and Adani. It looks like these two have rejected the possibility to move to Lazio. While Potenza and Eliakwu seems to have accepted.
    6. Mario Rebecchi is not listed and this is with 99% certainity because he has moved to Parma on loan.

A player like Gonzalo Sorondo is also planned to arrive later on. I wonder what we will do to him?

When are these youth players born cause I canīt seem to recognize anyone of them?

"When it comes to strikers we have a lot of them. Looks like Choutos is someone who will stay and not be a part of any deal."

I doesnīt have to be that way, many players have been in pre-season training before and being sold afterwards so itīs nothing new.
    To win something with Inter would be five times more satisfying than winning something with Juventus.
    -Dejan Stankovic

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Jimmy, I might have to disagree with you a bit.

well,

Potenza, Rebecchi, Eliakwu, Nossa, Biava, Beati are not there and it definitely seems to be true that they will be loaned to Lazio/Parma.

But I still think that players like Lamouchi, Adani could be loaned/traded.
    And same is the case with Kallon, Ventola, Choutos, Pasquale as well.

And Mancini had also said that he would like to see the players personally before making any decisions (as he said that looking from outside is different). May be he still wants to check if the players are useful or not.

And well, the transfer market is still open

We can loan them later on .......
    and the other reason cud be that we we cudn't sell/loan those players - Lamouchi (or did mancini want him), Farinos (may be he's needed as only C.Zanetti is a true ball winner with us now) and co.

and Jimmy, is Paolo Hernan Dellafiore a right back ?? How good is he .. any idea .... didn't you say that Nossa was good as well....
    Dellafiore - ... info. ??

Fav. Player
    Deki, Samuel

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Pravesh
    Potenza, Rebecchi, Eliakwu, Nossa, Biava, Beati are not there and it definitely seems to be true that they will be loaned to Lazio/Parma. But I still think that players like Lamouchi, Adani could be loaned/traded.
    And same is the case with Kallon, Ventola, Choutos, Pasquale as well.
    I agree.Our squad is too big and some players will come to us too.I don't see those players at Inter next year.
    H. Cuper - Uno Di Noi Per Sempre !
    John Frusciante -

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Just like Mancio said I think he wants to see everyone b4 making decisions on whether they should stay or not. So there is still chances that more players will leave and more will come.

Jimmy
    And now most of the youth players (everyone besides Bindi) has left the squad. Iīm very pissed that Dellafiore left as well. Shows we have no plans of using him with the senior squad for the coming season.

So letīs await for Ze Maria to show up.

Today also Pasquale left Brunico, it is 99% sure that he is going to Lecce, on loan or co-ownership deal.
    I hope no co-ownership.
    Io ho il coure Neroazzurro.

Fav. Player
    Adriano - #10

Quote Originally Posted by M.M#23
    Today also Pasquale left Brunico, it is 99% sure that he is going to Lecce, on loan or co-ownership deal.
    I hope no co-ownership.
    I think your confused MM23. Giovanni Pasquale hasn't left Brunico, the youth teamer named Pasquale Costanzo has left since the Italian NTs have arrived

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy
    And now most of the youth players (everyone besides Bondi) has left the squad. Iīm very pissed that Dellafiore left as well. Shows we have no plans of using him with the senior squad for the coming season.

So letīs await for Ze Maria to show up.
    yup....

RISCONE DI BRUNICO - The six youth academy players who trained with the first team during the initial phase of the summer retreat -

Pasquale Costanzo
    Paolo Hernan Dellafiore
    Nicolas Giani
    Moreno Impagniatiello
    Matteo Lombardo

- will leave Brunico today.

Pasquale should also follow them very soon. Most probably to Lecce or ??

Jimmy
    Good news. Dellafiore, Giani and Costanzo has returned back to the squad at the retreat.

Giani and Costanzo has no chance in hell to be a part of the first team this year, but Dellafiore has and therefore I am very pleased that he returns.

God knows why they left in the first place.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Good news. Dellafiore, Giani and Costanzo has returned back to the squad at the retreat.

Giani and Costanzo has no chance in hell to be a part of the first team this year, but Dellafiore has and therefore I am very pleased that he returns.

God knows why they left in the first place.
    Well, Jimmy must be happy with this .....

And I guess, it might be good for Inter as well....

It's been rumoured that it's getting hard to sign Ze Maria, especially after Perugia's president said that there would be no more negotiations ormeetings with Inter for Ze Maria. May be he was speaking the truth, and Inter didn't want to spend big amount of money for Ze Maria, after all we do have a player who rarely gets injured. And yeah, as Jimmy said Ze Maria is a key player for Perugia, indeed one of the best right back in Serie along with J.Zanetti and ?? as well ......

Ze Maria might had cost around $3/4 million, that's what I assume. And even though it's not that too big amount of money, but still it happens to be really big amount , coz he was supposed to join Inter for that right back position (to be J.Zanetti's back up ) or ????, for a position where we don't have to spend that much ......

And here is where youth players could had been used, and there is Dellafiore, who I hope is a good player. Lets hope that he's good enough to play few matches and if he does well, then that's great.

Well, I was actually not against the arrival of Ze Maria, but I like this move as well ... Not to bring him ..... (after all, I am a very confused man on Inter's this season's transfer market). Happy man, but at the same time confused as well.... forza inter

When the management though that we cud get Ze Maria, they might have let go Dellafiore, but now as it might had been hard to get Ze Maria, Mancini might have decided to give chance to Dellafiore.... Lets hope so

Indonesia

32 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF Most Important Member
    Yeah, it was good that they went back. Perhaps their moms missed and worried about them so they returned to Milan for a day or two.

But I'm still not convinced that we're not getting Ze Maria. The transfer window is still open and everything is still possible.

Handyo

i don't think ze maria is necessary!
    he is too old !cordoba can be "dr" if zanetti is not fit

How old is Ze Maria now?
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Fav. Player
    Kovacic

Israel

10 years of FIF
    Zicu's back

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Javier Zanetti
    Zicu's back
    yup

ZICU JOINS FIRST TEAM IN RETREAT
    Tuesday, 20 July 2004 12:37:22

RISCONE DI BRUNICO - Romanian midfielder Ianis Zicu has joined the first team at the pre-season retreat in Riscone di Brunico. Zicu returns to Inter after spending the second half of the 2003/04 season on loan to Parma , with whom he made 7 Serie A appearances.

Born on 23 October 1983, Zicu made his debut for Dinamo Bucharest at the age of 17 in the 2000/01 season. After 32 appearances and 9 goals for Dinamo he played 20 matches and scored 7 goals for F.C. Farul Costanta in 2002/03.

============

But his future is still uncertain. I doubt we would need him.

Jimmy
    Good for Zicu. I was afraid he would get lost when Parma didnīt want him anymore.

Zicu is a player who could actually get a few games and get some experience with Inter. Heīs definietely a player for the future.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti

Nepal

21 10 years of FIF
    Good for Zicu. I was afraid he would get lost when Parma didnīt want him anymore.

Zicu is a player who could actually get a few games and get some experience with Inter. Heīs definietely a player for the future.
    Do you think we would keep Zicu ? Or would we loan him to other Serie clubs ?

If he can play on the wings I prefer to keep him and offload both Lamouchi and Farinós. Otherwise: Loan him out.
    Juventus: 29 Scudetti

Inter: 13 Scudetti

Jimmy
    That again makes no sense.

Why would we offload central midfielders if he can play on the wings?