Group B

Inter

Sporting

Munich

Moscow

---

Great news for us!!!!

EUROWATCH, BAYERN: HARGREAVES BREAKS LEG
    Sunday, 17 September 2006 13:58:47 MILAN - Inter's Champions League Group B opponents Bayern Munich were beaten 2-1 by Arminia Bielefeld in Week 3 of the German Bundesliga on Saturday. England midfielder Owen Hargreaves was stretchered off with a broken leg and will miss the Matchday 2 clash with Inter on 27 September.

Hes like one of Bayerns best players!!!

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    In the end, it will be like this:

1. Inter
    2. Bayern
    3. Sporting
    4. Moscow

But still, Bayern are strong team, even without Owen... We will win in Milano, but I'm not sure about Muchen... I am happy with a draw there.
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Lahm,Basti

The Owen injury is huge blow for Bayern,yes but we have Demichelis to take over the DM position....
    You wont get a draw in Munich,you will lose there,as for Milan I think that your team is still finding its for so we can push for the three points
    I am happy Viera is not playing,not because I fear his footballing skill,they sucks,but he is a fukong caniball and Bayern cant afford to lose any more players.That leaves Materazzi though....

Our wing backs(Sagnol and Lahm) will kill the joke of a player,Maicon,Maxvell.....
    Inters attacks is the least of my worries,Its made from the most overatted players on the face of the earth!I will not trouble myself by naming them
    5.December Allianz Arena,Munchen
    Bayern-Inter 3:0

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by macedonian
    The Owen injury is huge blow for Bayern,yes but we have Demichelis to take over the DM position....
    You wont get a draw in Munich,you will lose there,as for Milan I think that your team is still finding its for so we can push for the three points
    I am happy Viera is not playing,not because I fear his footballing skill,they sucks,but he is a fukong caniball and Bayern cant afford to lose any more players.That leaves Materazzi though....

Our wing backs(Sagnol and Lahm) will kill the joke of a player,Maicon,Maxvell.....
    Inters attacks is the least of my worries,Its made from the most overatted players on the face of the earth!I will not trouble myself by naming them

Vieria and Cambiasso would cream yous Lahm would cream maicon maybe
    But the rest if full of shit

Fav. Player
    Iniesta, Chivu,

You,are very stupid if you think that Ibra or Crespo are overrated.You'll see that in a couple of a days ..
    Overrated is in general Bayern Munchen,the only player who was really a top class ,Ballack left and now you want with Demichelis or Van Bommel to win ? lool you make me laugh...Ibra will pown your p****ing asses

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by IbraHimoVic
    You,are very stupid if you think that Ibra or Crespo are overrated.You'll see that in a couple of a days ..
    Overrated is in general Bayern Munchen,the only player who was really a top class ,Ballack left and now you want with Demichelis or Van Bommel to win ? lool you make me laugh...Ibra will pown your p****ing asses

He meant about Ibra and Adriano are avoreated...

And I agree, we'll show those stupid overrated shits Bayern of Muchen!!!
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

For our backs, we have a special lineup for YOU BAYERN FANS

on the right, J.Zanetti, Il Capitano, speed, reseliance, balance, power, you named , he's got it, he would eat you left side in a hurry for breakfast.
    And get this, he also PLAYS ON THE LEFT

his sub: Maicon, speed, strong and technical, Miacon along with Cicinho are the succesors of Cafu and may be Carlos in the Seleciao, need to say more?

on the left, Fabio Grosso, Italian champions, Italy's infamous hero at the WC, technical and good cross and wide legs to spread about the left side, he's hungary for inhurry infeltrations

his sub: Maxwell speed, agility, power, good left leg, he is atrue menace when on goal, and he plays also in the midfield

ATTACK:

Adriano: power, savage, emperor, speed, aggression, A BEAST, but needs to wake up.

Ibra: I will just say this, remember 2004/2005 season in CL, Munich Olympic stadium, the one you tore down, Bayern vs Juventus, 1st goal, who made it?

Crespo: Poacher, scorer technical, and aggressor

Cruz: same as Crespo

Recoba: Technical, thunderous left leg, smart in front of goal, and nice individual skills, but don't worry much about him, 90% chacne that he will NOT be in any of the Bayern matches

Spain

Van Bommel is a loser. Nothing more than a diver.

Spain

Spartak scores vs Sporting, this are good or bad news? i don't mind who of these 2 teams win, maybe the best is a draw.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Yeah, I didn't know what score would be good for us, I guess it depends on how we fare today.

But I wanted Moscow to win, that way Sporting won't have more points. Now it ended 1-1, which I guess isn't bad after all.

I just hope we win today, the trip to Moscow will be scary.

Spain

About the Bayern-Sporting games, the news good for me would be:

2 draws, then it's 1-Bayern 8 points 2-Sporting 7 points 3-Inter 6 points, then we can reach the second or even first place.

OR, the most easy to happen and maybe the best:
    2 wins for Bayern, then it's: 1-Bayern 12 points, Inter 6 points, Sporting 5 points, no chance to be first but we can be seconds if we win in the next game vs Sporting at the Meazza.

(If we win Spartak both games, not easy i know)

and obviously, the bad news would be 2 wins for Sporting or 1 win for each.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large
    About the Bayern-Sporting games, the news good for me would be:

2 draws, then it's 1-Bayern 8 points 2-Sporting 7 points 3-Inter 6 points, then we can reach the second or even first place.
    I didn't give it much thought before, for me it was just a matter of winning all the remaining games (very difficult task), but from your post I see that we can still get through this group at top place because I feel that a draw between Bayern and Sporting isn't that unlikely.

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    I see that some of members are sick optimistic and thinking on first place, guys one thing is important:
    WE NEED TO STAY A LIVE IN CL!!!!
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso

i hope that the sporting and bayern game would be a draw that would make it more easier for us to qualify.i really cant wait for the inter vs bayern game they will be really sorry after what they did to us at san siro.cambiasso and vieira will own bayern midfield.
    For the weakest of the weak
    For the lowest of the low
    My voice for the voiceless
    My fists for the innocent

Spain

Great, now Bayern needs to win again in Munich, the second place is ours, and in 1/8 Bayern will meet Chelsea or Barcelona and they will get out in 1/8 like always LOL

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Then who would we play if we come 2nd?

Spain

The first ones of any other group, except Milan.

Fav. Player
    J.Cesar

Australia

10 years of FIF
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large
    The first ones of any other group, except Milan.
    Aww thats shit

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

We have to win the games against Spartak, Sporting and Bayern if we want to go through the CL group stage.

Spain

Goooooooollllllll!!!!! Spartak!!!!!