Thread: There is no crisis

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Javier,

There is no crisis

"There is no crisis. It's just you journalists who talk about it," said Inter chairperson Massimo Moratti to reporters outside his offices in Milan.

That sums it up. The press loves a good scandal. And in Italy, a scandal they are waiting for is Inter not winning the championship this year. Realistically, Inter's start to the season has been, well, not encouraging. A hard-earned win against Firorentina, a loss to Sporting in Europe and a frustrating draw to Sampdoria last weekend.

However, is it time to deem this season, a disappointment? Not yet. Mancini and Co. do not posses a magic wand by which they would guarantee that the team will win each and every game. You do not judge a newly created team by the first three results, which in my opinion, aren't too bad considering the situation. If we say that Inter has the pressure on it every year to win Serie A, then the current championship multiplies that pressure by a thousand. To the fans, the press and the world, Inter simply can not "not" win it this year. So the pressure on this team is immense, hardly comparable to any season start in the last ten years.

So then how do we look at the less-then-perfect start the Nerazzuri has had. We judge it technically, a relatively new team that has performed quite decently. Do not expect miracles, but also do not expect this team to fail. Mancini is a talented manager with a talented squad. Sooner, rather than later, this squad will deliver, and the results will flow in.

There is no crisis and there is no need to create one. We should believe in the team and support it, like we always do.

Peace !

Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

Australia

great post mate!

sure bounced me bak up. i agree with alot of the stuuf u said...but the problem is that, its always been like this...we always reassure ourselves theres no crisis...and then we lose time and time again.... but i also have faith in mancini and i just cant wait for the roma match to prove people wrong!
    hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.

Fav. Player
    # 3

India

Forum Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by pablito
    great post mate!

sure bounced me bak up. i agree with alot of the stuuf u said...but the problem is that, its always been like this...we always reassure ourselves theres no crisis...and then we lose time and time again.... but i also have faith in mancini and i just cant wait for the roma match to prove people wrong!
    Then again Pablito, we are Inter and us fans have to keep doing that. I think theres a lot of matches left in the season, I dont think that even if we lose(god forbid) tonite, we wont be out of it!

The press hates Inter, that is a old old story.

Great article as always

Fav. Player
    Crespo, Figo, I

Yeah, it is even a harsher meadia treatment we got this season...

On our winning against Fiorentina, it is not our winning the game that get the highlight.. Instead Toni doesnt get called up is the main topic...

When Moratti expressed his disapointment with the result (he could also be disapointed with the ref's performance at that game)... What i read on channel4 is "moratti is furious".

When MAncio said that he would access the team's need and he may add some new players. Channel4 twisted it a bit and say that the starters at inter should not feel safe as mancio is planning to replace him with the new signings...

Look at how they praise Oliviera... a new Milan signing...
    Cambiasso was even a better player at games... Inter did suck in sporting game, but we play 6 crazy games in a row... I even expected a draw at roma's game...

Moratti should consider alliance with some media network and expose inter news there... making a real competition for the like of channel4 and gazzetta..

I was having an idea of making Inter 'official' match report for everygame. that gives more objective perspective on inter games... We have great writers here (Eddy, Handoyo, Jimmy, etc)... and we should promote the match report to the world..
    -----------------------

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

crisis? what crisis? i don't see crisis....
    vs Samp, it's just the ladyluck wasn't with Inter
    vs Sporting, it's the 3rd match, the players just need more time to know each other

the only thing I see til now is Crespo and Ibra partnership getting a lot and i mean a lot better and greater.
    Oww Yeah, the time is now
    Inter time is now, y'all can't see us
    if you don't agree with me, well, i've got 2 words for ya:

SUCK IT!!!

Fav. Player
    4 & 10

Bosnia Herzegovina

35 10 years of FIF
    Now there is crises again, just untill Cagliari,boring.
    ... “Every time I see Walter Mazzarri’s Press conferences I have this doubt: Is he really such an idiot or does he just think we all are?”

Parma team manager Sandro Melli

There is no Serie A crisis may be, but there is a huge Euro crisis!

Fav. Player
    Martins,Adriano

Iran

There might be a crises as Moratti is getting investegated!!!!!

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti,

Quote Originally Posted by Shafs
    There might be a crises as Moratti is getting investegated!!!!!
    yeah i think moratti is being investigated and i think it's most probable that moratti and co made up the tapes against juve.

Syria

10 years of FIF
    It absolutley shits me when they put Inter in a 'crisis'. Were 2nd in the league, just behind Roma.

Sure we havent done well in the Champs league, but its not over. Arguably our 2 most important and non replaceable players are out.

Its been tough, but its the break now. Letshope everyone can recover.

Crisis? pfft, how very stupid.

Fav. Player
    Materazzi, Stan

Australia

helal i've been thinking about this for a long time. ( and yes i know, how harmfull me thinking can be)

but i dont think the media have been harsh at all. we are in the shits zone like we are every year. and every year we re-assure eachother, and we get shat on time and tiime again.
    It absolutley shits me when they put Inter in a 'crisis'. Were 2nd in the league, just behind Roma.
    but with the player roster we have, even with injuries, should we not be in first position. and yes u may argue its early in the season. but again we keep on having these random draws againt teams we should crush on paper. if we cant get it rgiht now, whos to say we cant get it right in the future. like ot or not it looks bad, and media just pick up on things like this.

Sure we havent done well in the Champs league, but its not over. Arguably our 2 most important and non replaceable players are out
    if missing our 2 best and non replacable players does not warrant a crisis i dont know what does. yes we have players to back up, but not as good.

crisis? mayby not just yet, but you'd be stupid if you are not worring at this moment. things could a got a whole lot better for us this season but the havn't. like u said we'll just have to wait and see.

in my opnion for us to be succesfull this season we must play well agiant the smaller teams, and insure we get maximum points. we've already proven ourselves againt roma.
    hal says:
    but u should see the curves ive formed on the stomach i love touching myslef
    hal says:
    there i said it.