Thread: One of the 5 trini interistas

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso; Adri

One of the 5 trini interistas

Hey Im Ruel, from Trinidad and Tobago and I have been a huge Inter fan since I was 7, but I only just found this place. I am one of the very few trini interistas mainly because in trinidad we mainly get coverage of epl and la liga. not too much italian. I am a big Adriano and Cambiasso and Zanetti fan. I am actually a registered referee in Ttinidad so if you want an opinion on any incident or clarification of a law let me know.

Welcome to the Forums!!! It's great to have you here, enjoy yourself!

Fav. Player
    Wonder if I can

Welcome Ruel. Enjoy it here!!!

Some people were against a female name as my nick. Strange, don't you think?

But no, I did not left only because of it. Don't worry, there is a brand new superhero who will save everyone. I just have mental issues and I am freaking disgusting.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Welcome Nice to have new additions on board

When you say registered, do you ever get called up for games, or is it just a hobby or something?

P.S: If a player moves with the ball in the area outwards(away from goal) and gets fouled while attempting(the foul is in the area), is it a penalty or an indirect freekick? Coz I remember it being an indirect kick, and yet in Cyprus the "experts"() say that it's a clear penalty etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuko
    P.S: If a player moves with the ball in the area outwards(away from goal) and gets fouled while attempting(the foul is in the area), is it a penalty or an indirect freekick? Coz I remember it being an indirect kick, and yet in Cyprus the "experts"() say that it's a clear penalty etc.
    I'm not an "expert" but I think that the area is like any other place on the pitch the only difference is that if you make a direct foul it will be a penalty but if you make an indirect foul it will be an indirect free kick.

I think the foul doesn't have anything to do with which way the player is going, it as to do with the type of foul itself.

But I'll leave the final word for Ruel.

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Lol, nice thread to talk about it I know that the area is the same, but my question is if the direction of the player is backward, therefore, not goal-ward, if he's fouled, if it's gonna be a direct or indirect kick

Tell us Ruel

And you're only 18, so I guess you cannot be an official ref

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Welcome mate, keep posting and enjoy here...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Haiti

10 years of FIF
    That's cool man. My very first girlfriend was from Trinidad. Tell me, what type of music do you listen to?

Anyways, I'm also from the Carribean islands, specifically Haiti. Feel free to add me on MSN at nerazzurro1988@hotmail.com
    Nulla impossibile per questa Inter

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso; Adri

Im registered as in I have never actually referreed a game, but I can. I have run lines though and I have passed the exams but you could say it is a hobby.

If the player is fouled moving away from the goal in the box then it is a foul if a penal offense(a foul that gives a direct freekick) is commited. The only time that the direction is taken into consideration is when the player is the last man and a clear goalscoring chance is taken away and a red card is given. No straight red card when the player is moving away from the goal(unless its a red card on its own) only when player is moving in the direction of the goal

I listen to all kinds of music, especially soca, r&b.

Fav. Player
    Zanetti

South Africa

Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Welcome to the forum Soca Warrior. Hope you have a great time and enjoy yourself.
    Forza Inter per sempre!!!!
    Jose responding after the derby:"We could only have lost by having six people on the park, as even with seven, we would have won. "
    New Domain name
    www.forzainterforums.com

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Welcome Soca Warrior, glad to have you on board.

Cool job you got there. I had a question, how much do you charge for a FK? And is it all the same price or you charge more for fouls near the area etc.?

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso; Adri

Quote Originally Posted by Hamed

Cool job you got there. I had a question, how much do you charge for a FK? And is it all the same price or you charge more for fouls near the area etc.?
    I personally treat each foul on its own, if there is a foul anywhere on the field then the same punishment is given unless a clear goalscoring opportunity is prevented, then a yellow card is given(for example handballs generally dont get yellows unless the ball would have set up someone for a shot, or if it breaks up a promising buildup) or a straight red is given when the last defender fouls an attacker and stops their oportunity. Every other time the foul is treated on its own merit.
    end quote.

Fav. Player
    Internazionale

Ah, sorry Soca_Warrior, I should have made it clearer.

I was just acting (failingly) as a smart-ass and pretend you are a Serie A referee that takes money for giving teams FK's. SORRY!

Anyway, I have a serious question this time:

I always admired referees. Almost always, they have to take in alot of insults from players, some that are mean mind you. I always hated that, I tried not to give them a hard time and even hated it when my teammates would curse at the ref for little reason.

How do you prepare for that psychologically? Is there any special courses that referees have to take in order to deal better with the abuse?

Syria

10 years of FIF
    How do you prepare for that psychologically? Is there any special courses that referees have to take in order to deal better with the abuse?
    lol Hamed...your such a b1tch mate.

Fav. Player
    J.Zanetti and h

Welcome Soca Warrior, your name seems very familiar do you use it on any other forums perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by h2o
    lol Hamed...your such a b1tch mate.
    Damn hal your harsh!
    "It is not about what I've done, it is about what I am going to do"

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didnt exist".

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso; Adri

I was just acting (failingly) as a smart-ass and pretend you are a Serie A referee that takes money for giving teams FK's. SORRY!

Ohk now I understand, no I only charge money for PKs. In Trinidad more than half the refs are actually teachers so they kinda have practice. I personally just remember what team the hecklers are from and take it out on their players.

Soca Warrior should be familiar because that is the nickname of the Trinidad and Tobago world cup team,
    end quote.