Page 1 of 16 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerlon

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso; Adri

Kerlon

Kerlon prefers Inter Milan over Man Utd
    tribalfooball.com - September 18, 2006

Teenage Brazilian superkid Kerlon fancies a move to Inter Milan.
    The 18 year-old Cruzeiro midfielder is regarded as the next big thing in Brazil and has been a long-term target for Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

But ControCampo says Kerlon wants to join Inter and has his heart set on moving to Italy once he feels the time is right to test himself in Europe.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know tribal is usually wrong but is it true that Kerlon could come here? He is supposed to be the next Ronaldinho and I think he could be great. He created a move called the seal which is genious, and he takes free kicks.

Fav. Player
    The Emperor

He does that funny seal dribble, he is worth getting just for the comedy value and if he turns out to be a world beater - thats a bonus

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Let's get him
    He's worth it, and should be used right away, no loans...

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Why buy him??? We have good youth strikers, I'm against this transfers. We have Slavkovski...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Panama

46 10 years of FIF
    but I think Kerlon is more like a amf

Fav. Player
    Cambiasso; Adri

he can play both amf and forward, i suppose kindda like recoba.
    end quote.

Spain

I would get him any day, we should not do the same mistake than with Kaka.
    This is a guy u buy for 10 millions max. and u sell him 3 or 4 years later for 50 or 60.

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

Sorry...but you ain't serious..are you??

Already giving up football and thinking about opening a circus or what??

Let the guy play at least some 5 semi-decent games and show off with vision and skills instead of the seal show...
    "I thought Biggie had a different way of putting words together. He was different"

Big Daddy Kane
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghahbe of Turkey
    Wiltord had a better goalratio than Henry for France
    Wiltord 26 goals, 92 games
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Fav. Player
    Javier Zanetti

Norway

These ball-on-the-head videos are actually real and taped while Kerlon played for Brazil. But I still have doubts, though.
    "It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Mourinho for Inter coach 2008/2009! --> Mourinho = Inter coach 2008/2009!

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Hell if he gives us more width and an easier way to get down the flanks to put balls through, or to get past defenders, I'm all for it.
    Plus, think how many free kicks we'd get and how many players would be sent off for fouling him

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Just because you don't know someone it doesn't mean he's not worth it Mehdi

Kerlon is a great prospect for both his future team and Brazil! Don't think that because of the headings he's a bad player technically-wise. He has great technical skills, is very good at set pieces, and can score with both legs! He's fast too! He's the new Ronaldo, not Ronaldinho New Ronaldinho is still to come to the picture

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

Quote Originally Posted by Yuko

Kerlon is a great prospect for both his future team and Brazil!

Is he??

Just like Denilson or more like Robinho???
    "I thought Biggie had a different way of putting words together. He was different"

Big Daddy Kane
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Spain

It's not just the seal stuff, the guy takes free kicks, have dribble, good pass....

Old name
    browha

Europe

25 Forum Supporter 10 years of FIF
    Hell look at Arsenal, enough said

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large
    It's not just the seal stuff, the guy takes free kicks, have dribble, good pass....

just like robinho, denilson, konrad fuhrmann....

seriously..

Look at the 5 best brazilian players in Europe. Arguably, they are Deco, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Juninho and Cicinho maybe.

Among all of them, only Ronaldinho and a bit Cicinho were hyped. The rest were rather not that much hyped. Deco is a history of his own, Juninho is brilliant, Kaka was never that much hyped as they did with Robinho, Ronaldinho, denilson etc.

Generally, if a brazilian is hyped up and you see youtube videos, then just stay away from him.

Honestly..there's a new whatever coming out of Brazil every week. Let the guy have 2 good seasons for Cruzeiro first and then consider buying him and loaning him out to PSV.

Big Daddy Kane
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Greece

10 years of FIF
    Lol yeah Denilson was quite a failure, Robinho still has some years to reach his level of failure!

But Denilson was one of Brazil's best players in World Cup 98, and it was at Betis, where he thought he was the best player ever, that he ruined his career. If Kerlon does what you say, goes to PSV or another similar team, then he may become even better than Ronaldo... He does the seal thing as well lol!

Spain

Robinho and Denilson are pure crap, and always will be, are nothing more than press lies, other thing is Anderson (Porto, linked with Barcelona) or this Kerlon guy.
    By the way i rate Adriano and the Fatboy higher than some of that, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Adriano and the fatboy are the 4 best Brazilians cause they are still superstars even if the last 2 are totally out of form....

I think we should get Kerlon and loan him to the Netherlands or Portugal league, if he is good then come. It's easy...

Fav. Player
    Sergio Aguero!

Macedonia

10 years of FIF
    Alex, I get your point, but do you really think that it would be worth to buy 10 mil player and loan him right away??? Still, if we buy him, lets play him, and sell Cruz and Recoba both...
    "This wonderful night will give us the colours for our crest: black and blue against a backdrop of gold stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."

Derby d'Italia, why the rivalry?
    My message to JuBe cunts

Fav. Player
    Il Capitano &am

Quote Originally Posted by Alex de Large
    Robinho and Denilson are pure crap, and always will be, are nothing more than press lies, other thing is Anderson (Porto, linked with Barcelona) or this Kerlon guy.
    By the way i rate Adriano and the Fatboy higher than some of that, Ronaldinho, Kaka, Adriano and the fatboy are the 4 best Brazilians cause they are still superstars even if the last 2 are totally out of form....

I think we should get Kerlon and loan him to the Netherlands or Portugal league, if he is good then come. It's easy...
    Good that you mention Adriano. No one in Brazil really likes Adriano, probably because he is bulky and big, grew up in a very bad favela and can't dance Samba. Yeah..Gordo is cool when he is in form.

But you can't deny Deco being better than all of them, can you?

Yes...I have heard of Anderson. But I want to see him progress a bit at Porto before thinking of signing him.

Big Daddy Kane
    Henry 43 goals, 96 games

Inter should buy some more big talents...not only big players who already have proven themselves. I haven't seen anything of Kerlon, except his circus trick, so I can't judge if it would be good if he came to Inter or not.